• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even More New Enemies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do they need more enemies when the next major game comes out?

• I like fighting Nobodies and Heartless

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • They will need a new enemy

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

Its a creature i created thats composed of the memories of the heartless and nobodies that leave them behind. I always amagined them to be green, idk its just something i came up with. But i like the Essense a lot better now.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Plus i dont see nobodies returning especially because the organization is gone, and there not going to be telling them what to do anymore.
All nobodies are capable of planning and reasoning. As heartless continue to take people's hearts the number of nobodies are bound to increase as well. There is strength in numbers and considering Sora did defeat their hope of getting hearts it's quite possible they would make an appearance in KH3 with the hopes of getting hearts and revenge. Though their movements and motives may not be as keen as they once were under Org. XIII the nobodies are still a force to be recognized. And whose to say another human shaped nobody couldn't appear and take charge? I wouldn't count the nobodies out just yet...

Gram

Banned
Awards
There is strength in numbers and considering Sora did defeat their hope of getting hearts it's quite possible they would make an appearance in KH3 with the hopes of getting hearts and revenge
how can somethin that cant feel want revenge.:35:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Whoever came up with that, should send Nomura a message about it so he can get some idea.

He definently should send it in, but if he doesnt want to, i'll send it in for him, and credit him if he wants.

I'll proboly get him to send the idea in.

Just being realistic here, but you two are aware that the likelihood Nomura would even consider this is next to nothing, right? God only knows how many "enemy ideas" he gets.

I have one question: What is the Forgotten?

Well...

The mind somewhat could work, as ive called them the Forgotten, but im sticking with the Essense idea i stated earlier.

It was a random name Genocide came up with for "enemies of the mind", but it seems KHHacker's claiming it as his own.

EDIT:
Its a creature i created thats composed of the memories of the heartless and nobodies that leave them behind. I always amagined them to be green, idk its just something i came up with. But i like the Essense a lot better now.

Yup, he's taking credit for it. =|

Gram

Banned
Awards
thankyou, i didint feel like wasting my time trying to get that through there head. thanks
it common knowledge how wouldnt they know.

WilliamTheWise

Website
how can somethin that cant feel want revenge.:35:
Tooshay...
But the nobodies clearly wanted to stop Sora and Riku after Xemnas' defeat by swarming around them in a large number. They still saw the keyblade wielders as enemies for ruining their chances of becoming whole again even with their leadership destroyed. (Assume Kingdom Hearts could even grant them their wish.)

KHHacker6595

Just being realistic here, but you two are aware that the likelihood Nomura would even consider this is next to nothing, right? God only knows how many "enemy ideas" he gets.

Well...

It was a random name Genocide came up with for "enemies of the mind", but it seems KHHacker's claiming it as his own.

EDIT:

Yup, he's taking credit for it. =|
my names OmniChaos, "im the biggest ass in the entire Khinsder forum" ok buddy you need to stop commenting on everything anyone says. its annoying and rude. Theres people that like the idea, and even if the chance of Nomura getting the idea and actually considering it are slim, im still going to try it. Genocide may have came up with the name, and i credited him for that on another thread, but i continued with it and came up with a design for it and a symbol. so you dont have to be right all the time. I suggest you relax, drink a cup of hot cocoa and stop being an ass.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
my names OmniChaos, "im the biggest ass in the entire Khinsder forum"

Oh, I'm furthest from being the biggest ass, but it's nice that you consider me one. =]

ok buddy you need to stop commenting on everything anyone says.

I don't see why I should... Last I checked, this was a public discussion.

Theres people that like the idea, and even if the chance of Nomura getting the idea and actually considering it are slim, im still going to try it.

This reminds me of the "Bring FM+" petitions that were going around. =v
I'm not saying the idea wasn't nice (even though I don't think there should be another enemy group), I'm just being realistic.

so you dont have to be right all the time.

Of course I do. Otherwise, the universe would skid to a complete and total halt.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
my names OmniChaos, "im the biggest ass in the entire Khinsder forum" ok buddy you need to stop commenting on everything anyone says. its annoying and rude. Theres people that like the idea, and even if the chance of Nomura getting the idea and actually considering it are slim, im still going to try it. Genocide may have came up with the name, and i credited him for that on another thread, but i continued with it and came up with a design for it and a symbol. so you dont have to be right all the time. I suggest you relax, drink a cup of hot cocoa and stop being an ass.
Harsh much?

I also feel that Nomura would most likely never even see it... god only knows the type of stuff he gets on a daily basis. Also I think a situation which is brought about by nomura and his team's minds alone would be best considering that they are the creators and they obviously have the necessary skill to do so. Nomura doesn't need anyone's help when it comes to new enemies or anything else regarding the game.

Tooshay...
it's Touché (sorry had to do that... damn my OCD)

KHHacker6595

Oh, I'm furthest from being the biggest ass, but it's nice that you consider me one. =]

I don't see why I should... Last I checked, this was a public discussion.

This reminds me of the "Bring FM+" petitions that were going around. =v
I'm not saying the idea wasn't nice (even though I don't think there should be another enemy group), I'm just being realistic.

Of course I do. Otherwise, the universe would skid to a complete and total halt.
ok i got a laugh out of your post, and im not being sarcastic in a rude way whatsoever. Im sorry for calling you an ass, i just thought you were saying the idea was stupid, plus theres lots of reasons why there should be a new enemy group. One is becasue the Nobodies have no drive as enemies anymore, there really not going to do anything to sora or anybody else. they exist in the Inbetween realm. Plus the hearltess population is mostlikely decreasing with all the heartless that sora, co., and Organization 13 destroyed. I just like the concept of new enemies, and those two ideas i mentioned are proboly the only logical ones that could fit into a new KH game.

WilliamTheWise

Website
it's Touché (sorry had to do that... damn my OCD)
lol, I wasn't sure about the spelling. But I learned something today.
Thank you

One is becasue the Nobodies have no drive as enemies anymore, there really not going to do anything to sora or anybody else.
Nobodies still want hearts don't they? If they try to get them through means that Sora and Co. disagree with they could easily and likely will be enemies. I said before they still attempted to destory Sora even when the Organization was gone at the end of KH2.
they exist in the Inbetween realm
They can still travel to other realms if need be. They are only born there.
Plus the hearltess population is most likely decreasing with all the heartless that sora, co., and Organization 13 destroyed.
Thousands were born when the hearts of Kingdom hearts fell to the darkness. And there are countless worlds out there, meaning there is numerous people that could become heartless.
The heartless' numbers are less than there were in KH1, but they are still far numerous.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Tooshay...
But the nobodies clearly wanted to stop Sora and Riku after Xemnas' defeat by swarming around them in a large number. They still saw the keyblade wielders as enemies for ruining their chances of becoming whole again even with their leadership destroyed. (Assume Kingdom Hearts could even grant them their wish.)
4 all we know xemnas summoned them, besides xemnas is gone and i doubt lowly dusks know how to make anther kh.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
One is becasue the Nobodies have no drive as enemies anymore, there really not going to do anything to sora or anybody else.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, sure the Organization are gone, but that doesn't mean that there won't be another human shaped Nobody. There could easily be more than one, since people get turned into Heartless all the time and if one were to appear, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say that they would desire to become whole and thus clash with Sora.

WilliamTheWise

Website
4 all we know xemnas summoned them, besides xemnas is gone and i doubt lowly dusks know how to make anther kh.
Who says they will want hearts through another Kingdom Hearts?
Maleficent could easily offer the nobodies a deal in which they work for her towards her goals. In exchange they will be given the hearts they so deeply want. Though this will be a lie.

KHHacker6595

Xehanort is most likely going to be the enemy of KH3. Since Ansem SOD and Xemnas are both dead, he is now whole again. I dont think were going to see anymore Nobody leaders, because that would be too much of a stretch, especially since soras and riku already killed like 13 of them. we dont need anymore nobody leaders or heartless ones either. I think a normal human like Xehanort will fit the bill. I would like to see a new enemy because its a lot more fun then fighting the same creatures a thousand times. THE ESSENSE wil rise lol

Gram

Banned
Awards
Who says they will want hearts through another Kingdom Hearts?
Maleficent could easily offer the nobodies a deal in which they work for her towards her goals. In exchange they will be given the hearts they so deeply want. Though this will be a lie.
possible .....................................

I think a normal human like Xehanort will fit the bill. I would like to see a new enemy because its a lot more fun then fighting the same creatures a thousand times
this^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back