• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even More New Enemies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do they need more enemies when the next major game comes out?

• I like fighting Nobodies and Heartless

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • They will need a new enemy

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Graybles

So I was thinking in the KH game after BBS, will there be another new type of enemy? I think that when they go back to the normal KH style after all these side games that they will need a new type of enemy so we don't get bored fighting the same things as in the previous games. What do you guys think?

αsiя

space coke
I don't really care
(I fuckin hate the 25 character rule)

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
I think its possible that we will have to fight with a type of Xehanort villain again... yes things are becoming repetative but I think most people want a resolution to Xehanort's storyline... BBS will most likely open the door for even more questions concerning Xehanort.

In terms of having new types of enemies eventually... Nomura has already shown that he's quite adept at pulling stuff out of his ass and making it work. ;P

αsiя

space coke
Thank you for being useless. :D

They probably will come up with a new enemy as it seems rather predictable. However I question as to what they have left that they can use for a new enemy. Body, Heart and Soul, Negative emotions/feelings. what's left?

No why thank you
Wait arent you my neighbor

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
They have to make a new enemy im tired of seeing heartless and nobodies 7 games of nothing but those two enemies (not including BBS) its so annoying.

TrinityxLimit

yep like......um the Dynasty Warriors series

Lba.jpg
Ugh, that's why I gave up on DW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back