• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even more games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

Sorry about that.I was just stating my opinion, that's all. I wasn't trying to incur anyone's wrath, I was saying it is unlikely that they would put it out for 360.

What? Dude, seriously. I'm a Playstation fanatic and even i know that post is full of shit.

PS3 hardly has any games (that make a name for themselves) from what I've heard, so another PS3 exclusive game would (probably) boost sales. A game with this much hype? I think people would be more inclined to get PS3's for games like that.

Playstation has MANY games. A lot of them being very good. Adding Kingdom hearts to list wouldn't be that big a deal at this point in time.

But what do I know? People took my post as "console bashing".

Because it was. You stated that the Ps3 was clearly the better platform for KH3.

I never wanted to debate. I was merely stating my opinion, based on facts, and probability. After all, isn't that what a discussion thread is about?

Based on facts? lol.

Here's my opinion. Kh 3 should be on all consoles. Each different release holding its own special features. Let me say this, graphics don't make a game good. You think I'd buy Barbie's Beach Volleyball even if it had graphics from the year 3006? An awesome game doesn't need graphics to be fun, take Sonic adventure for example. That game's graphics were awful, and yet its a great game. And it was on the Dreamcast

As for Avatar. I'll admit id like to know if Zuko finds his mother but as for Toph, she is now one of the higher ups of the new world, i don't think her parents are gona be too upset.

Last edited:

tevlen

Can we please avoid more console warring here? There's a perfectly valid thread stickied in "future of kingdom hearts" lol. Its like 58 pages long.

And while avatar did feel rushed, they still didn't need a full new season to deal with those things. Kingdom Hearts is taking a slow, gradual pace to blossom into a beautiful work. However, this work may have a day when it is completed. My point was, just because something is a Cash Cow, doesn't mean they'll hold on to it forever. Sometimes the Writers say no, the story is over.

Qarx

What? Dude, seriously. I'm a Playstation fanatic and even i know that post is full of shit.

Playstation has MANY games. A lot of them being very good. Adding Kingdom hearts to list wouldn't be that big a deal at this point in time.

Because it was. You stated that the Ps3 was clearly the better platform for KH3.

Based on facts? lol.

Here's my opinion. Kh 3 should be on all consoles. Each different release holding its own special features. Let me say this, graphics don't make a game good. You think I'd buy Barbie's Beach Volleyball even if it had graphics from the year 3006? An awesome game doesn't need graphics to be fun, take Sonic adventure for example. That game's graphics were awful, and yet its a great game.

Ahem.

I care about graphics?
Saïx:
If I had a heart, this would be the part where I die of laughter.
I love the Nintendo Wii. I believe I said I prefer the Wii above the both of them. I wasn't bashing. If I was, I'd say something like: "OH THE 360 IZ SO GHEY I HATE IT AND I <3 PS3 AND LOVE GRAFIX SOO MUCH ITS ALL A GAME NEEDS TO BE SO 1337 LIEK KH IS LOLOLOL!!". I don't bash. I state what I know, what I've heard, and so on. I never claim to be right, nor do I claim someone's opinion is wrong. If I'm wrong, I welcome correction.

It wasn't meant to sound like a bash, if that's what you're complaining about.

I think KH3 for Wii would be great, just unlikely. Did you not read either of my posts?

Thank you for bringing up so many valid points for me being an asshole. Certainly proof, game titles, and names weren't needed at all. Your bashing me alone was enough.

I'm DONE. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I'll take my leave, now.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I really hope Sora's story is done. The ending was fine (Sora's back at the island and reunited with his friends), and I would have been fine with the whole "finding another letter" secret ending was just one of those "here we go again" endings meant to be left to the imagination.

Otherwise I'd be interested to see what craptastic excuse they give to make you go through all the worlds again -- and hey there's these cool new enemies too! Even though the door to light is open and you just saved the world twice! -- The thought of it just sounds horridly repetitive to me.

I mean, even the bulk of CoM was just recycled KH1 worlds with this memory sideplot once in a while.

So even if they do revamp the fighting system and whatnot or add a bunch of shiny new things in new games, it probably won't cover up this seemingly dull overall plot.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I really hope Sora's story is done. The ending was fine (Sora's back at the island and reunited with his friends), and I would have been fine with the whole "finding another letter" secret ending was just one of those "here we go again" endings meant to be left to the imagination.

You really think they would end Sora's story on that note? No, first of all the purpose of the three new games is to fill in gaps left by the series. Second, they are supposed to tie into another future title. If the three games that are being released are part of Sora's story, why would the "future title" be any different?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
You really think they would end Sora's story on that note? No, first of all the purpose of the three new games is to fill in gaps left by the series. Second, they are supposed to tie into another future title.

I'm just saying that I was satisfied with KH2's ending; it doesn't really matter to me what Square-Enix was intending to do. People interpret stories differently, and I think it ends the story in a creative way, even if there is going to be more.

If the three games that are being released are part of Sora's story, why would the "future title" be any different?

That's the point I just tried to make. Oo
Or am I misunderstanding?

I only hope it won't be another tiresome trip through the same worlds again, if they do make a future title.

Clowde

Ahem. I care about graphics?

Im not saying graphics aren't a good thing. I'm pointing out that what you said was wrong. You said that because PS3 has better graphics ( which I'm not even sure is correct, I've played my neighbors PS3 so many times and i see not difference with my 360, even he said so) that makes it a more likely candidate for KH3. That can't be a valid point ever. If the graphics thing were true, why would they make Days for the DS when the Psp has better graphics. It can't be because of multiplayer, because the PSP has that too. They were looking for a different gaming experience and a different crowd, with the Ds.

I love the Nintendo Wii. I believe I said I prefer the Wii above the both of them. I wasn't bashing. If I was, I'd say something like: "OH THE 360 IZ SO GHEY I HATE IT AND I <3 PS3 AND LOVE GRAFIX SOO MUCH ITS ALL A GAME NEEDS TO BE SO 1337 LIEK KH IS LOLOLOL!!"

That's trolling. Im sorry if i offended you, but you stated to confidently that PS3 was clearly the right choice for KH3 just because it had better graphics. Next time choose your words more carefully.

It wasn't meant to sound like a bash, if that's what you're complaining about.

It's ok, I forgive you. lol

I think KH3 for Wii would be great, just unlikely. Did you not read either of my posts?

At this point in time, I don't think we can speculate on that topic. The wii hold a lot of potential that KH can use to it's benefit.

Thank you for bringing up so many valid points for me being an asshole. Certainly proof, game titles, and names weren't needed at all. Your bashing me alone was enough.

Your not an asshole, your over-reacting. And i wasn't bashing you, i was correcting you. Im sorry if you took it the wrong way.

One reason they should make KH3 for the PS3 is because of Blu-ray. It offer's so much more space, so much more things can be done with it. More worlds, more cinematics, more everything!

tevlen

Otherwise I'd be interested to see what craptastic excuse they give to make you go through all the worlds again -- and hey there's these cool new enemies too! Even though the door to light is open and you just saved the world twice! -- The thought of it just sounds horridly repetitive to me.

I mean, even the bulk of CoM was just recycled KH1 worlds with this memory sideplot once in a while.

So even if they do revamp the fighting system and whatnot or add a bunch of shiny new things in new games, it probably won't cover up this seemingly dull overall plot.

I kind of agree with you. I did enjoy KH2, but I feel like they relied too much on KH1. We need to, for the most part, leave the worlds that we have fixed behind, and move on to new ones, with new stories to tell. Like Blizzard did when they retired the Necro: they did it because he was so popular that there was nothing left to tell about him.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
KH2 reused worlds, and took the best spells out of the game (stop and gravity) although reflect was awesome! But, Agrabah, Atlantica, Olympous Collosium, and Hallowween Town couldve been replaced with newer worlds, as stated above

Last edited:

tevlen

Also, Fire was turned from what was basically a magical missile of doom into a powerful, but short range spiral of fire. Much less useful for attack, though it became more useful for defense. I still dislike the change.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, thats why we had Blizzard, but blizard wouldve made a better defensive spinny attack

tevlen

Agreed. I just liked how in the previous game, blizzard was like a cone of frost, while fire was like a missile of fire. Just like cone of frost and fire bolt in D&D. It would be cool, though complex and confusing, if you could choose the shape the magic came in hehe.

Clowde

You should be able to chose the form of attack. Whether it be offensive or defensive. Depending on what setting the spell is will cause it to change form. That'd be cool. : D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure the purpose of Days, Coded, and BBS is to lead in to KHIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back