• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even more games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-Usa

First off, PLEASE DO NOT GRILL ME LIKE IM A FREAKIN HAMBURGER. I'm askin a simple question, and if you feel like its stupid, all I ask of you is to keep it to yourself. Nothin is ever that serious.

But in anycase, do you think with the new games coming out (BBS, Coded, etc.) that this will end the KH games? Or is there a chance for some more?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
There is going to be more. Do you really think that they are going to end them like that even with the way that KH2 ended?

What kind of question is this?

Chibi-Usa

There obviously is going to be more. Do you really think that they are going to end them like that even with the way that KH2 ended?

What kind of question is this?

I realise this. Sorry I was bein too lazy to list all of them, but I did put an etc. in the parenthesis. I meant AFTER that game and all of the rest came out.

And by rest I mean Coded, BBS, 358/2, and KH3.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Don't worry about it.

Yes, most probably. Specially since Nomura said that FF Versus XIII was going to be his last Final Fantasy game, that way he could fully focus on KH.

Cissy

Bronze Member
KH3 would be a nice one to end on. BBS explains the past, Days shows another side to the events of KH1-KH2, and Coded is what bridges the series to KH3. KH3 itself could wrap up all the loose ends gracefully and still retain a decent number of games under it's belt.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Sadly, I think this might become another milked series. They obviously sell well, so why would they give up the fat cow?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nomura (or someone else that has to do with the games, im not sure) said that the Three games that have been announced will tie into a future title. So yes. there will be more.

Qarx

Don't worry about it.

Yes, most probably. Specially since Nomura said that FF Versus XIII was going to be his last Final Fantasy game, that way he could fully focus on KH.
You're... serious? FF is ending?
Thus making it the FINAL FANTASY!
KH3 would be a nice one to end on. BBS explains the past, Days shows another side to the events of KH1-KH2, and Coded is what bridges the series to KH3. KH3 itself could wrap up all the loose ends gracefully and still retain a decent number of games under it's belt.

I'd love to see a KH2 Reverse/Rebith (from CoM) just so I could play as a character who actually interacts with the story (you know what I mean :p)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

FF itself is not ending, Nomura just will not be working on it anymore and start focusing more on KH.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

:mellow:

Incase you didn't know, Nomura does not direct FF, he works on it. Just read what Hero said.

Qarx

FF itself is not ending, Nomura just will not be working on it anymore and start focusing more on KH.

Right. I thought that guy said FF XIII was going to be the last one; nothing in his post seemed to say Noruma was leaving FF, not that the series was ending, at least... not to me.
Sorry guys.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Don't worry about it.

Maybe you should try reading it over and over until the read message sinks in.

Nothing in that post mentions that FF was going to end, it specificially said that FFvXIII was going to be his last FF game.

Qarx

Maybe you should try reading it over and over until the read message sinks in.

Nothing in that post mentions that FF was going to end, it specificially said that FFvXIII was going to be his last FF game.

I suppose for some reason I thought he was an important person, and that they would stop or something like that.

Like I said, I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

Tatsu

Prediction:

Xbox 360 and PS3- Kingdom Hearts 3

Nintendo wii- Coded or a sidequest game with Mickey

slmcknett

i want them all to remake the games into PS2 or PS3 like with re:com. probably won't happen with 358/2 being on a nintendo system and all, but oh well, the wii is fine i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back