• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enter Galactic [A Space Opera] {OOC/Sign-Ups}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
...Um. Maybe do a little advertising?

That could... definitely work too, aha.

How should I go about it? I'm not trying to look like a jerk you know? [going around pestering folk to join]

Well, I'm working on it, but I can't assure you of constant posting, though I'll try. I mean, probably one a week at the very least... well, school's kind of hitting me hard after the break, I guess.

Yeah, I'll work on it.

I totally understand, do what you gotta do. Real life comes first.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
GC Uniforms are normally very laxed, officers are exempt from the uniform entirely actually. Low ranks [Private] wear uniforms that look like Psi-Com from FF13.

There's a 'tropical' uniform too that consist of a visor and some 'Space-Age' chainmail. Which can also be worn anyway the wearer wishes. The visor produces a transparent helmet when a button on the side is pressed, kind of sweet.

I can't believe I forgot those.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
GC Uniforms are normally very laxed, officers are exempt from the uniform entirely actually. Low ranks [Private] wear uniforms that look like Psi-Com from FF13.

There's a 'tropical' uniform too that consist of a visor and some 'Space-Age' chainmail. Which can also be worn anyway the wearer wishes. The visor produces a transparent helmet when a button on the side is pressed, kind of sweet.

I can't believe I forgot those.

A-Ok. :D

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, it doesn't really look like anyone else is joining...

Sorry about not putting up a temp, but... well, it's easy to forget a thread that isn't posted in frequently, okay? T__T

But, with no one joining, even now, I'm sort of wondering if it's even worth it, regardless of how awesome the premise is...

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Nah, don't even worry about it. I wouldn't post a temp if I were you anyway XD

I just figured I'd bump it once to the top, and see if anyone joins before it drops into the second page of doom. You know?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hey, that's four counting Nigga Sauce.

Well, if the rest of you promise to post temps, I'll be more than happy to do so at this point.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I was gonna but my mom X'd out my temp on Works without saving. I was so sad, I was so close to finishing... ;-;

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Half of me is telling me go for it with this one, but that (sometimes annoying) other half isn't too sure.

To that, Chromatic, I propose to you this...

What if George Washington listened to that other half? No United States.

What if Tom Edison listened to that other half? No lightbulb.

What if Colonel Sanders listened to that other half? No KFC.

What if Tom Cruise listened to that other half? War of The Worlds would have been a damn boring movie then.

What if Goku listened to that other half? We'd have a nasty looking purple and white thing as a ruler.

Don't listen to that other half Chromatic. Join us. We have cookies, and club jackets. And we may just save the world.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Also, if you join us, we go from four members to five, and are therefore respectable.

Sorry, I was gonna do the temp today, but TVTropes ruins your life, okay?! T_T

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Well... that other half is trying to be considerate of possible real life commitments, but I guess it couldn't hurt to be a part of it. I've actually been contemplating an alien character.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Neat. You should totally go for it! You need to be the one to say; "Screw real life! I have an alien to roleplay as!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back