• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English cutscenes and gameplay (best 10 mins. of a nerds life)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Welcome to the forums.
Here at KHI your life will eventually become centered.
You may try to leave eventually, but after a while, you'll come back.
So, Welcome... forever.

It's true. I went in-active for about 3 years or more but then I came back. Although I think it's because the past emails saying "Happy birthday from khinsider!" was almost like a message saying "Get back on the forums... NOW!!"

Hey, is this new game-play? Any new clips?

No, it's just a compilation of all the clips that have been released before. Nothing new, but it's still kind of cool someone went out of their way to make this.

HiByeYou987

It's true. I went in-active for about 3 years or more but then I came back. Although I think it's because the past emails saying "Happy birthday from khinsider!" was almost like a message saying "Get back on the forums... NOW!!"

I got one a week after I joined.

Great find! Now only if I joined and was a time traveller and put the Simple and Clean BbS trailer back when I joined.

That would've been really bad, imagine how much longer we would have had to wait.

Fallen Prince

Welcome, there's plenty of other noobs like myself who are waiting for our gifts lol. Don't be like me, stay away from the spoilers!

KorutoKumori

about the returning thing there is a tiny virus that emits from this site when opened that sips through the keyboard to your fingertips spreading throughout your body and compells you to return to this site until the end of time...so welcome...forever...you are now one of us...
0.0 One of u.... One of u.... One of u....

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Very nice intro to the forums. And bearing gifts?! you shouldn't have!

about the returning thing there is a tiny virus that emits from this site when opened that sips through the keyboard to your fingertips spreading throughout your body and compells you to return to this site until the end of time...so welcome...forever...you are now one of us...

That's now part of my sig.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! :)

P.S. Cookies would hav been better. J/K

KorutoKumori

The sad part is I'm not allowed to play vid. games on the weekdays when school starts and I'm getting this the moment it comes out which is a Tuesday! I will have to survive nearly a whole week of this game being within 5 feet of me and not allowed to play it! T_T Please pray that I don't lose my sanity too quickly.....

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
The sad part is I'm not allowed to play vid. games on the weekdays when school starts and I'm getting this the moment it comes out which is a Tuesday! I will have to survive nearly a whole week of this game being within 5 feet of me and not allowed to play it! T_T Please pray that I don't lose my sanity too quickly.....

That must suck! I guess your parents are really strict. Mine don't care if i play video games on the weekdays, but i have to do my Homework first.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Awesome, and Welcome!

Aquaman is a user on here who has a modified Spongebob as an avater. You'll notice him right away. He seems to be infamous for making very bad intro posts.

I get that feeling too...I've got other websites I need to visit, but I can't seem to pull myself away from this one. I guess being an avid KH fan this place feels like home to me...Perhaps that is why...I cannot stay away...

Makes me wish this website worked better with my PSP's Web browser. I could be here alllll the Tiiime....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back