• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: e3 english trailer

Hahaha!! Wait wait one more

8c2b30f33effafd4cb45c01600638f54.gif

Okay now back on topic ;D

Goldpanner, I love you for this. *Rolls on the floor, laughing while having a coughing fit* XDDDDDDD

That said, Hamill does make a good Eraqus. XD *Owning up to being wrong about Terra!Hamill*

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Goldpanner, I love you for this. *Rolls on the floor, laughing while having a coughing fit* XDDDDDDD

That said, Hamill does make a good Eraqus. XD *Owning up to being wrong about Terra!Hamill*

;D *puts in sig to inflict others with teh stupid*

Man, I was wrong, too. Now I have to go figure out who Bale actually IS.

Jakek9

My mind is boggling. Who the hell is that in the cloak? And Blue Lightsabers? Awesome. lol. We went from red to blue.... or more technically, to blue to red.

Aqua sounds Unique, a bit lifeless. Almost like a stubborn ass Teenager instead of a sincere Magical woman wielding a keyblade. I think Aqua's Japanese VA is perfect.

Terra and Ventus sound great. I love Jesse Macartney now. Hiss voice acting is great in the series and he fails to dissapoint me.

Master eraqus was also great, sounded perfect for his english voice.

Master Xehanort sounded allright, I'm used to his voice now.

AW MAN! THIS IS GONNA BE SICK!

Coeurl

Demon Dance

Aqua said:
An unbreakable connection.
that was really boring. not to mention all of her dialogue in the first part. hope they'll change it

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

;D *puts in sig to inflict others with teh stupid*

Man, I was wrong, too. Now I have to go figure out who Bale actually IS.

YEEESSSS!!! Keep it in the sig! >:D

Christian Bale is the current actor for Batman, starring as Bruce Wayne/Batman in both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. He also played John Connor in Terminator Salvation. Oh and he voiced Howl in Howl's Moving Castle. ;D And it looks like he's Terra. :D

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

that was really boring. not to mention all of her dialogue in the first part. hope they'll change it

OMFG Sence I just realized you have my quote in your sig! LOOOOL! /OT

*cough*

Christian Bale is the current actor for Batman, starring as Bruce Wayne/Batman in both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. He also played John Connor in Terminator Salvation. Oh and he voiced Howl in Howl's Moving Castle. ;D And it looks like he's Terra. :D

Christian Bale has a habit of voicing sexy characters....

For The King

Where'd this whole Christian Bale thing come from? I really don't think he is voicing Terra.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Where'd this whole Christian Bale thing come from? I really don't think he is voicing Terra.

And I guess that's why his name is on the credits on IMDB?

The whole Terra!Bale thing started when we were discussing other options for Terra besides Hamill. Terra!Bale just happened to pop up and it got several supporters.

For The King

Because IMDB can be edited by anyone, plus don't you think they would have mentioned Bale when SE gave out the names for the other voice actors?

For The King

But that makes sense, because it's sort of a spoiler. But why would Terra's voice actor be a spoiler?

I am just going to take everything with a pinch of salt until I hear official word from SE.

Last edited:

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

The trailer is...the same...except for blue lightsaber man....who was that? is he the secret character for NA? Anyways....They sounded extremely lifeless....and HJO is here!!!! so yeah.....but that was expected with what you know from BBS....I CANT Wait.....and Nimoy....really...sad. At least aqua sounds better in the end

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

The trailer is...the same...except for blue lightsaber man....who was that? is he the secret character for NA? Anyways....They sounded extremely lifeless....and HJO is here!!!! so yeah.....but that was expected with what you know from BBS....I CANT Wait.....and Nimoy....really...sad. At least aqua sounds better in the end

Fix'd.

The dude with the blue lightsaber is the secret boss. Who he is exactly we don't know.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Wait, do you mean Christian Bale, the guy who played Bruce Wayne/Batman in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, voiced Terra? O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back