• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

manmark

Awards
Re: e3 english trailer

The trailer is...the same...except for blue lightsaber man....who was that? is he the secret character for NA? Anyways....They sounded extremely lifeless....and HJO is here!!!! so yeah.....but that was expected with what you know from BBS....I CANT Wait.....and Nimoy....really...sad. At least aqua sounds better in the end
do not forget it is for PAL too.just informing so people wont start asking

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

I like this trailer.
Terra - sounded pretty good ( it's Bale right? )
Eraqus - Was perfect in my opinion (wouldn't expect much less from Hamill)
MX - is ok, I've heard it enough to get used to it, but still sounds really raspy to me.
Aqua - a little disappointed to tell you the truth, but after awhile I'll get used to it.
Ven - just as I'd expect from Jesse....he actually does pretty good in the series.
Vanitas - oh wow....that was awesome IMO and is that HJO??? doesn't sound much like Sora

And, lightsabers make a return in the KH universe....lol. He's got two, they are blue, and they are back-handed...that reminds me of Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 that will come out eventually....lol.
I hope that after he is beaten, his hood would fall off, and you'd be able to see his face.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

Fix'd.

The dude with the blue lightsaber is the secret boss. Who he is exactly we don't know.

Oh thanks for that....forgot to do it.

Im just glad its not a boss rehash....or at least its not.....

That VA could be Bale....im just waiting for the batman voice......although I hope its not because he shouldnt sound so bad...........

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

I like this trailer.
Terra - sounded pretty good ( it's Bale right? )
Eraqus - Was perfect in my opinion (wouldn't expect much less from Hamill)
MX - is ok, I've heard it enough to get used to it, but still sounds really raspy to me.
Aqua - a little disappointed to tell you the truth, but after awhile I'll get used to it.
Ven - just as I'd expect from Jesse....he actually does pretty good in the series.
Vanitas - oh wow....that was awesome IMO and is that HJO??? doesn't sound much like Sora

Yes, it's Terra!Bale.

And Vanitas's VA is indeed HJO. You can tell if you listen closely enough.

That VA could be Bale....im just waiting for the batman voice......although I hope its not because he shouldnt sound so bad...........

It is Christian Bale; he doesn't necessarily talk like Batman (or Howl) all the time.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

well i didnt like aqua's voice but i did? D:
i hated her voice in some scenes but i did like it in some... ><

kinda mad they had to show the new boss in the trailer =/

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

kinda mad they had to show the new boss in the trailer =/

Ya so did I...the one I really liked her voice in, was her saying "He's not as weak as you think"

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

[video=youtube;DbDRUsovJjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbDRUsovJjc[/video]

Sound Like aqua to anyone? She's supposed to be in the game

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I get what you're saying. ;D I admit, she sounds rather off at the beginning.

But I loved her stuttering in the Glass Slipper scene and I loved her say "He's not as weak as you think". <3

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

My question, is what is that enemy that Terra and Aqua are fighting in the Mirage Arena....that scene that's right after the Command Board feature being shown.

manmark

Awards

My question, is what is that enemy that Terra and Aqua are fighting in the Mirage Arena....that scene that's right after the Command Board feature being shown.

it is mimic master go check cyberman65 channel on youtube andyou can find out for yourself

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Okay,

1. Love Terra's voice
2. Love MX's voice
3. Love Eraqus' voice
4. Love Ven's voice
5. Aqua's is....eh, I liked it at first but now it's a little...it's okay but she needs to be real in the way she acts Aqua
6. Also the Evil Queen's voice is almost like Maleficent's, okay....well don't know what to say about that.

BUT OMG what an awesome secret boss! That thing was doing tons of damage so dang fast!

Anyways where is the english Re:Coded trailer?

Marchefa

I don't like Agua's voice. Well I can stand it in battle, but in her conversation at the beggining it sounds really odd. And Xehanort's voice is creepy >,<.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

Ya so did I...the one I really liked her voice in, was her saying "He's not as weak as you think"
oh Funny since i thought the same. i like her voice in that scene.

Last edited:

Jakek9

Anyone notice it says

10, September, 2010.

Didn't it say 7, September 2010.. OR am I just being stupid? I probably am. to much excitement from E3.

relentlessheart1

it is mimic master go check cyberman65 channel on youtube andyou can find out for yourself
what is interesting in that part was the new mirage arena multiplayer command, like voltage stock.....and the ven part was cool...and OMG vanitas is so sool! and i loved the part where he was like "exactly what i said idiot" XD

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Anyone notice it says

10, September, 2010.

Didn't it say 7, September 2010.. OR am I just being stupid? I probably am. to much excitement from E3.

What, the trailer? The trailer is a European one - you can tell by the rating at the beginning. Sept 10 is Europe's release date, 7 is NA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back