• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2017: What we hope to see from Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
Big press event plus Nomura I would say chances of a trailer are pretty good.

Now I think that they may show the same trailer with some additional things at E3 Sony PC + the release year.

That would be something.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Also I'm sure they'll air the trailer at E3. If I was SE I would show the trailer at the concert but not post it online until it's premiere at the Sony Press Conference with bonuses in it..
i feel like, if anything, if it showed at the sony press conference it would be truncated, not expanded (like TGS last year). there is limited time in the Press Conference, but at their own event they have more freedom.

kingsoraful

Awards
i feel like, if anything, if it showed at the sony press conference it would be truncated, not expanded (like TGS last year). there is limited time in the Press Conference, but at their own event they have more freedom.

Or the trailer they post online has additional footage not shown in the press conference trailer.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
right audo which why i think nomura planned for this concert on this day

notnow123487

Awards
Okay, wait, I'm confused. I thought E3 didn't start until the 13th; why am I seeing EA's announcements?

Nope everything's different this year. EA had their conference today. Microsoft has theirs tomorrow and it's usually on Monday before sonys. Everything else is the normal schedule.

CrystalRaine

Okay, wait, I'm confused. I thought E3 didn't start until the 13th; why am I seeing EA's announcements?

The actual event itself doesn't start until the 13th, but the press conferences are starting before then. EA had their EA Play event today, followed by Microsoft and Bethesda's conferences tomorrow, Sony and Ubisoft on Monday, and Nintendo on Tuesday.

kingsoraful

Awards
HASHIMOTO THE DUDE THAT REVEALED THE TRAILER IN 2015 AT THE SE E3 EVENT IS AT THE CONCERT! HYPE IS INCREASING YALL!

CrystalRaine

Wow, I was skeptical at first, but Hashimoto being there makes me think they have something big to announce. Did he attend any of the other orchestra dates?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Hashimoto being there isn't exactly telling, calm down lol.

Actually, it's telling. He never made it to the London orchestra event that I attended, so get hyped!

Wow, I was skeptical at first, but Hashimoto being there makes me think they have something big to announce. Did he attend any of the other orchestra dates?

KH13 covered the London and France events, and he didn't attend either of those either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back