• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2013 Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are you most looking forward to at e3?

• Final Fantasy XV news?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Final Fantasy Versus XIII news?

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Agni's Philosophy?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy Type-0?

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3?

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Anything to fill the void of your life for a few days?

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Zelda bitches!

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Gimme some FPS action! Zap! Boom! Kablamo!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More polygons than you could fit in your pocket?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mario 128!?!?

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: E3 2013

I love how Chaser, and Sham keep telling us to be excited for E3 this year, so I will be excited because I know you guys are hiding something :D

Setsuna ♥

Awards

I can't wait for them to tell us they're STILL working on Versus XIII and for them to announce Lightning Returns on PS3 and PS4 as the announcement they mentioned from the PS3 reveal. :v /sarcasm

I don't think anything we don't already know about will be revealed, I would like some light shed on the time estimate for the FFX HD Release

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

For the past 6 months, I've really been anxious to see Versus XIII and I've been left disappointed at TGS, Jump Festa, and the Sony PS4 Conference. Its now or never, if the game doesn't show up, its probably dead. I really, really, really want to see Final Fantasy Versus XIII at E3, whether its rebranded as FFXV, put on PS4, or whatever.

Even if it doesn't show up, it should still be an awesome E3 thanks to the PS4 and Nintendo games like Smash Bros potentially making me want to get a Wii U a little more. Plus, METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN!

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards

Three things. 1) a reason to play my PS Vita. It has been collecting dust for 5 months. 2) More ps4 games need to be announced. The games that were announced during the ps4 reveal was okay but not enough to peek my interest. 3) Any new Nintendo news. Something from Smash Bros, Mario, etc. but it has to be on the Wii U.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Sony used to be fun back in the PS1/PS2 days and now it's about who's the best online. You don't EVEN KNOW WHO THE PERSON YOU ARE FACING IS!
You're aware that Sony doesn't make every game for their console, yes?

And I really don't understand this whole 'being the best online' thing. That's a general feeling from the shooter fanbase right now, and it's pretty much the most popular genre right now. It isn't exclusive to one platform. Besides, what's wrong with wanting to be good at a game you like? And who cares if they're strangers or not? Many people enjoy the competitive level of some games.

I feel your opinion is just far too nostalgia driven on this.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm not understanding this whole thing about not knowing who you play online? I've only done it a few times, but every time I've done it, every user has been logged into my "Players Met" section on the XMB.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Game Informer says that we might have a Surprisingly big Vita showing this year. I really hope that we get some HUGE Vita titles. The immense support for the 3DS and little for the Vita makes me very, very, very sad. The Vita is the best handheld ever made from a features and hardware perspective, and developers need to actually take advantage of it!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This will either be an E3 to remember due to it's amazingness or an E3 to remember due to unfulfilled promises and lackluster games.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

killer instinct: kitchen time
conker's bad fur day 2: barbershop
banjo and kazooie nuts and bolts 2
perfect dark golfing

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Game Informer says that we might have a Surprisingly big Vita showing this year. I really hope that we get some HUGE Vita titles. The immense support for the 3DS and little for the Vita makes me very, very, very sad. The Vita is the best handheld ever made from a features and hardware perspective, and developers need to actually take advantage of it!
It'd be really nice if this E3 was packed full of new Vita exclusives and even a price cut. It really needs some incentive for people to purchase it.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

It would be nice if this turned out to be true. The Vita is a nice piece of tech, but the lack of games is what's preventing me from buying one.

This will either be an E3 to remember due to it's amazingness or an E3 to remember due to unfulfilled promises and lackluster games.

The same can be said for all E3's. Unfortunately, the one's in recent years have been the latter.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

What I'll really be looking forward to the most this year is seeing how Microsoft completely ignores every point of critique for the fourth year in a row and blabs on about the fab capabilities of being able to watch TV on a games console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back