• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Durarara!! x2 Ketsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tangerine

Awards
Re: Durarara!!

It does seem like a shame. This series could've gone far with more episodes, imo. We'll see how it plays out. o:

Prajna

I just watched the first episode today, I was very pleased with what I saw. The show seems to have an enticing story and fun characters. It sort of watches like Baccano.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

Episode 22 has been released.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I loved the episode, but I didn't understand the part where

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I just watched the first episode today, I was very pleased with what I saw. The show seems to have an enticing story and fun characters. It sort of watches like Baccano.

That's because they are both made by the same people.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

Oh now I understand. And Masaomi found out about it in Episode 20.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

Episode 23 is out.

Only one week left.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oz.

Awards

Things are coming together nicely, plot wise, though I feel like there is too much to wrap up in one episode.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That would have blown my mind.

Is anyone still wondering why that Traffic Cop had so much attention put on him via opening?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Episode 23 is out.

Only one week left.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, I felt stupid for worrying about him too. Also, I think it's just safe to say they weren't thinking about the OP anywhere near as much as we are.

Things are coming together nicely, plot wise, though I feel like there is too much to wrap up in one episode.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm actually kinda disappointed that it didn't now that you mention it.

That would have blown my mind.

Is anyone still wondering why that Traffic Cop had so much attention put on him via opening?

That goes for Tom Tanaka and Shizuo's little brother. Horoda and the blond foreigner girl have had more impact on the story than them.

no idea, but he might make a surprise ending or something. At least i hope he will.....

Thing is, to really earn his spot in the OP, he'd need to do something fairly noteworthy, but with only one episode left, anything too big will feel very forced.

Actually, to wrap everything up in one episode in a very satisfying way without feeling too forced won't be very easy. Even if they do resolve all this gang violence, there is still the matter of Celty's head and Izaya's plan to use it and bring about some huge event that I've already forgotten.

Then again, seeing that this anime only covers the first three novels, there are bound to be some issues left unresolved simply because we aren't getting the entire story. Hopefully they will make another season to adapt more novels so we won't be left wondering about the rest of the story like they did with Bacanno.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Watched the "finale" episode. Not bad, but you still get the feeling like a bit was cut out from the adaptation that was probably in the novel (like the biker cop, Shingen, and more info on Simon). We might get more info on some of those in the 25th and 26th episodes. Honestly, the main thing I enjoyed in this episode were the scenes without the three main characters (except for the Izaya/Anri conversation). Shizzy was excellent, and I loved the exchange between Izaya and Simon.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

It was a nice 'finale' episode.

For some reason I laughed out loud at Izaya getting a punch from Simon and flying into the LOVE...statue thing

Its a shame that Celty's head plot hasn't been wrapped up. Hopefully that gets looked at in the final final episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back