• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Durarara!! x2 Ketsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Well... isn't this a surprise. Izaya once again is a wanted man by the mysterious woman with Saika powers. There isn't a whole lot I can say about how this second part of season two ended. We still don't know who hit Dotachin, or who set Shizuo up to be arrested. This is obviously gearing up to be another war while everyone else is collateral damage. What's even stranger is why is Namie in Shinra's apartment with everyone else? I feel like this is a game of chest being played by three separate parties altogether. I imagine when we get part three of season two it'll finally all wrap up.

And I finally figured out how the manga made up the first season of Drrr!! That's why the manga isn't being continued because each one is only about three separate characters: Mikado, Masaomi, and Anri.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
New episode is out! Whoo! I feel so bad for Celty, because every minute they're getting off topic and talking about fetishes left and right. It was pretty hilarious though. I guess this episode was kind of a recap, but not entirely? Although, it was nice to see Izaya got free with some help from his followers/allies. And they kept true to the actual light novel in regards to Shizuo.

I'll need to read up on all of the light novels again. I am hoping they'll cover the bit of Celty's head in this third arc though.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You gotta love it when they speed up certain details in this season. I like how much Shinra comments on Celty's behavior. Considering her head was thrown out to the public to see. Therefore, I think a number of you will be able to figure out what comes next. In any case, seeing Anri having to put up with Izaya and then Erika smacking him with her fan was the best part of the episode. Of course, Anri seeing what's her name again means things with Saika aren't over, because there's the woman with glasses who's the real threat in all of this. Although, Stalker girl is still more interested in Izaya, so she's not a huge concern as of yet. Things are going to go down in this final season.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The three way fight of Saika was pretty cool in this episode. I forgot about the teacher who wants revenge and happens to be going after everyone, who's linked to Anri and Haruna. Then there's the matter of Izaya and Mikado's conversation, I'm not really sure what to make of that, or what it's leading up to other than Mikado planning on eventually ending himself, sort of. I wonder how long it'll take before Celty gets a hold of her head?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Last week was all about Saika and Masaomi versus Rokujo. This week took a huge turn with Shinra being kissed by Kasane and being taken over by Saika. And if I remember right, Shinra actually breaks free of her control because his love for Celty is strong enough to overcome it. I feel like this is gearing up to be something huge with Kasane in the center of it. I kind of feel bad for Vorona for feeling like it's too late to be with Shizuo after working along side Kasane. Although, I'm hoping the anime will let her try to fight him before she's shipped off back to Russia or wherever she came from. I grow more excited with each episode, because they're really trying to tie it all together for this final season.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hell yeah! I cannot wait for episode 32! *is pumped*

Seriously, you guys want to tune in for the next episode or so, because this is where things start coming together to end the series! I've been waiting and hoping this would happen! Shizuo versus Izaya. A death match. This won't even be like past fights, where it was comical. Then there's the three way fight with Varona, Kasane, and somebody else that I've briefly forgot already. All the while Celty is still captured, except she will get free and will get her head. I have no idea where Shinra is being kept, and I did forget who hit Dotachin with the car. But oh my gosh, I'm so ready to see this all come together! Since a lot of this is quite accurately like the light novel. Remind me later to link a place to read it, because damn, it's going to get better from here on out.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
34 episodes in and we're gaining real close to the finale.

I have to say, they did a really good job staying loyal to the light novels for this third and final arc. We've gotten not only Celty's head returned to her, but Shinra making his way to be reunited with Celty again after breaking the control of Saika. Of course, Mikado and Masaomi are finally going to have their show down while Anri deals with that slimy teacher who's got Haruna. Technically, Haruna isn't even under his control. lol. I'm both pleased and displeased with the fight with Izaya and Shizuo's death match. Maybe it'll be done a little better in the next episode? Anyways, it was well worth waiting to get to each of these individual points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back