• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dungeons and Dragons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
Sup fools, this is your Co-DM (The Professor and I have deemed it easier for us to switch off every week).
So, anyone who said they were playing, post here with your character name and class please.

Also, this thread can be used to just discuss D&D in general, not that I expect many members of KHI are cool enough to have played/have the will to play Dungeons and Dragons.

Trag

Bronze Member
We wait, that's all we can do.

But seriously I'm writing up a campaign, and it's my first, so please be patient :3
It'll probably be done by this weekend, so we can discuss what day we have our first sessions and then shit like that

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I like D&D... I just can't play with KHI since I'm already doing a campaign with some friends (and I doubt I could do more than one campaign at a time).

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I'm the Co-DM with Trag. Woo. ~waves flag~

I'm following where Trag leaves off in the campaign, blah blah. Basically I've got the Player's Handbook 1 and 2 physically to where I can read them like a book (hurr.), and have moderate experience in playing Dungeons and Dragons along with DMing.

Trag

Bronze Member
Currently, we aren't accepting any more players, by the way. Only because we already have 9 and if you've played DnD before you'd know that that's a ridiculous amount of people for one adventuring party, but it will be fun anyway. I already can tell that there will be a few quitters though, that's just how it goes when you play online, so if any spots open up I'll post.

Trag

Bronze Member
you, chris, sarah, saWah, eduardo, myself (prof. and i are switching DM roles each week, one DMs the other plays the character), morgan, paolo, and one other person I'm forgetting.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
i'm a cleric in my brother's campaign lol

but you guys are too FULL FOR NEW MEMBERS so NYyaeheh

Trag

Bronze Member
elle, for srs, i was going to ask you if you wanted to do DnD but I didn't take you for the kind of person :(

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
i didn't take me for that kind of person either but then I CREATED THE CUPCAKE CLERIC LOLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back