• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS=Xigbar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldierXeric

Recently I've seen some videos of Days and wondered this:Could Xigbar be dark soldier? I thought about it as only a possibility because Xigbar says that Ven always glared at him, Ven fought dark soldier in the trailer for bbs, and Ven knocked out Xigbar.In the (friday) Nomura interview, he says that people with connections with other (or certain people) can see xion as xion, but Xemnas sometimes sees 'him'. Nomura also states that Xigbar sees 'him' as well. Who 'him' is Nomura said to choose ourselves, so I chose ven. Xigbar had to have some sort of connection to ven so I had two possibilities, Xigbar could have met Ven while working under ansem the wise,or, Xigbar was originally Dark Soldier.The problem with xigbar meeting Ven while working under AtW is the timeline. What do you guys think?

A

Azrael

Absolutely not.

Braig was an apprentice to Ansem the Wise. Not no DS

A

Azrael

What these two decent minded people say.

The OP doesn't even have proof to back up this piss poor theory

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
What these two decent minded people say.

The OP doesn't even have proof to back up this piss poor theory
Me, decent minded? BAWWw thanks

Regardless, put some thought into your theories. Just try to back up what you think with proof from the games themselves and what Nomaru has said in interviews and such.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Recently I've seen some videos of Days and wondered this:Could Xigbar be dark soldier? I thought about it as only a possibility because Xigbar says that Ven always glared at him, Ven fought dark soldier in the trailer for bbs, and Ven knocked out Xigbar.In the (friday) Nomura interview, he says that people with connections with other (or certain people) can see xion as xion, but Xemnas sometimes sees 'him'. Nomura also states that Xigbar sees 'him' as well. Who 'him' is Nomura said to choose ourselves, so I chose ven. Xigbar had to have some sort of connection to ven so I had two possibilities, Xigbar could have met Ven while working under ansem the wise,or, Xigbar was originally Dark Soldier.The problem with xigbar meeting Ven while working under AtW is the timeline. What do you guys think?
wot? no, xigbar was ATWs aprentice and he isnt a keyblade wielder.

A

Azrael

Me, decent minded? BAWWw thanks

Regardless, put some thought into your theories. Just try to back up what you think with proof from the games themselves and what Nomaru has said in interviews and such.

Nomura but who needs to be corrected? :D

Petrex

yeah theres no way braig is dark soldier but does anybody know who dark soldier is?

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
That is what I thought at first. The thing is that BBS is 10 years before KH1, Braig bacame a Heartless and Nobody(Xigbar), and Nobodies don't age properly. DS looks to be Ven's age, so no. There is still a slight possabillity that MX hired Braig for a task of some sort, and Ven got in the way of that task, so Braig still could have fought Ven without being the DS.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
–Will the relationship between Sora and ‘him, Xemnas, and Xigbar be revealed in Birth by Sleep?

Nomura: Please look forward to it. In Birth by Sleep, the initial Organization members appear, but I can’t say they play an active part. At that time, they were humans. Pay attention to Xigbar in particular. Although, when you think you understand his true nature… The mystery may deepen even more. (Laughs) He has a different standing than the other Organization members, there’s speculation about his original form.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
but didn't xigbar say
he has [B]seen[/B] other keyblade wielders so where did you get that mx hired braig and whatever?
im not saying its wrong just curious

Why else would Ven look at him like that? Roxas also did that. Even Sora did. That is pointing towards why Xigbar has an eye-patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back