• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ds theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT BBS SO FAR
The Dark Soldier, commonly referred to as DS, is a character first seen in the KH2:FM+ Secret Ending "Birth By Sleep". He is described as MX's cohort/apprentice and is believed to be referred to as "a monster infused with darkness" by MX. Little is known about the DS at this point other than that he also wields a Keyblade that bears a bit of a resemblance to Riku's Soul Eater and wears a suit that is similar to Riku's Dark Suit. His Keyblade also has a keychain on it and in the TGS Trailer, we see him in a fight against Ven which he knocks Ven off his feet.

kingdom hearts wikia
Master Xehanort's Apprentice is a very enigmatic figure. Very little is known about him thus far. He appears as a nemesis in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep /Master Xehanort's Apprentice is a very enigmatic figure. Very little is known about him thus far. He appears as a nemesis in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep /Speculation/ he apprentice's similarities to Dark Riku, and the fact that his face has yet to be revealed, have made him the topic of much speculation.

One of the most common theories is that he is really the Xehanort that we know today, and somehow lost his memory and was sent to Radiant Garden, where all he could remember was his Master's name and his affinity for darkness.

my theory is that Xehanort is ds above shows the the speculation from kh wiki. THough i cant explain right now, i think later it explains why dark riku had a similiar outfit to ds(because xehanorts heartless is there) and maybe why ansem(heartless) looks like mx
sorry i cant put it in words:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zulkir

Yup, thats one of the ideas, that was my first thought when I heard the "old man's " name was Master Xehanort.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
DS is far too short to be Xehanort... DS stands roughly around the size of Ven, making him about a head or so shorter than Xehanort...
In all honesty, there is really nothing to support the DS=Xehanort theory...

Also, Riku had the dark suit before Xehanort entered his body...

I wouldn't say its baseless because you can't eliminate the DS as one of the people possibly to become Xehanort. However there is no concrete evidence to support such a theory at this time, and this is just a few lines of speculation. Really he just made a huge jump in logic that isn't completely unfounded just full of holes.

Stars

リク
DS is far too short to be Xehanort... DS stands roughly around the size of Ven, making him about a head or so shorter than Xehanort...

Also, Riku had the dark suit before Xehanort entered his body...

Agreed with this. Though we saw DS is taller in secret ending>.>

Anagram

Banned

Also, Riku had the dark suit before Xehanort entered his body
This...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
DS is most likely about the same age as VAT. At least thats what his height suggests.

Z

Zulkir

Doesn't KH1 start 10 years after BBS? He didn't grow an inch since then?

It would seem that a "dark suit" is the result of nothing more than using dark powers, I guess since Riku had it earlier, it has nothing to do with Xehanort. As chaos stated.

I suppose when you use a little bit, you get Riku's blue/black suit, and when you overpump with darkness( as the DS is called a "monster infused with darkness") you get red/black.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Doesn't KH1 start 10 years after BBS? He didn't grow an inch since then

Think of it this way, assuming the theory is true.

Ten years before KH1, the events of the BBS trailer (available in KH2 FM) occur. DS loses his memory and gets transported to Radiant Garden, where he becomes Ansem's apprentice. Only a year later, he becomes a Heartless and poses a threat to the worlds.

Why a year later? Because Leon specifically said in KH1 that the Heartless invaded Radiant Garden nine years ago. Does this make sense?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
DS can't be Xehanort. Otherwise Xemnes and Xehanort would both have the power to weild the Keyblade.

Amnisia could explain it but I still want to go with the Terra+MX=Xehanort Theory. But thats just me XD

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
tazmanianchocobo said:
I wouldn't say its baseless because you can't eliminate the DS as one of the people possibly to become Xehanort. However there is no concrete evidence to support such a theory at this time, and this is just a few lines of speculation.

Since there is no evidence to support the theory, it is baseless...

Really he just made a huge jump in logic that isn't completely unfounded just full of holes.

Fine... Give me one piece of evidence that supports the DS=Xehanort theory...

Agreed with this. Though we saw DS is taller in secret ending>.>

It was simply the camera angle... =d
When it gave us the shot of DS and MX from behind, DS was obviously a head or so shorter...

Doesn't KH1 start 10 years after BBS? He didn't grow an inch since then?

Yes, but we see the whole Xehanort in Mickey's flashback, which happened only a few months after BBS...

( as the DS is called a "monster infused with darkness")

There's no proof MX is talking about DS when he says that... He could easily be referring to Terra...

Think of it this way, assuming the theory is true.

Except it is near impossible for it to be true... There's maybe a 1x10^-10% chance of it being true...

Last edited:

khinsiderfan

i have a question... in kh2 did xemnas not use a keyblade... cuz if not then i'm confused, he should have the ability to wield... if xehanort is part mx that is

Anagram

Banned
hmmmm i find that interesting cuz he should be able to wield a keyblade if he was truly mx's nobody.... shouldn't he?
That depends if you believe that theory.
I for one will wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back