• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drugs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Bad example. Beer is generally low in alcohol content, most beers having about 7% percent alcohol. A shot may containt anywhere from 30% to 80% alcohol.

An uh, I've never seen anyone pass out from one shot. It honestly takes more than one to get to you.

It's called a hyperbole. Point is, different people have different levels of tolerance. So just because one person didn't get addicted/feel the effects of something doesn't mean you are safe.

Please don't tell me you're serious. You honestly believe that a cruise or a vacation in another country is better alternative than alcohol or drugs.

If by that you mean that I think things that don't harm you are better than things that can harm you, then yes, I'm very serious. You're telling me that can't see my point just because of the cost? There are always better/more productive alternatives, and most aren't that costly.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
I think the main reason I don't do 'em is because

1. My parents scare the shit out of me and I wouldn't be alive if they find me doing stuff.

2. Dun want to get arrested, even though the slim chance. That will lead to factor 1 *shivers*

3. I wouldn't know where to get them =/

4. I'm broke.

Lol you guys are very persuasive though XD I never even thought about drugs until I read these drug threads.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
It's called a hyperbole. Point is, different people have different levels of tolerance. So just because one person didn't get addicted/feel the effects of something doesn't mean you are safe.
Except when we're trying to deal with factual situations, hyperbole isn't welcome.
Sure, maybe some people have bad experiances with alcohol. But that's because they'd have health problems in the first place.
But those people are in the minority compared to the people that don't experiance anything seriously negative, health wise, in regards to alcohol.

If by that you mean that I think things that don't harm you are better than things that can harm you, then yes, I'm very serious. You're telling me that can't see my point just because of the cost? There are always better/more productive alternatives, and most aren't that costly.
The point is that people turn to alcohol and drugs because it's cheaper and more accesible than these other alternatives.
I've yet to come across something that makes me feel the way alcohol does, and for $20 it's very worth it.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
I have no problem with drugs such as weed or mushrooms. I'm not sure about shrooms but it's almost impossible to get addicted or OD on weed. You can get addicted to anything, fatty food, sugar, caffeine etc. But like weed, you have to eat/drink/take a hell of a lot to even begin to get addicted.

I have no experience with coke or anything like that, I'm not sure I would want to go there to be honest.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
both are equally unhealthy, but does fast food turn your lungs black?

yeah i've eaten fast food but i avoid it as often as i can. i can go months without it...

Last time I checked, MDMA did shit to mah lungs. And you're way behind the times, darling, marijuana doesn't cause long cancer. ;D
Pot Smoking Not Linked to Lung Cancer

And hey, we can go months without doing drugs. Ohmahgawd what a shocker we're not addicted.

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Actually, when it comes to marijuana, there have not been many cases of lung cancer in people who have been smoking for many years. I'll have to find the link for you.

I was referring to tobacco as an example, not marijuana. You can still become "addicted" (or "dependant" if you don't like the other word) to something even if you don't plan to. A lot of people say, "Well, just this once." but then they start searching for money to get more.

The drugs I've listed hold nothing to keep your body physically addicted, so if a person gets addicted, it is there fault, not the drugs. They weren't able to keep themselves under control, which was an underlying problem anyway, that was bound to show itself one way or another.

Well, it's the person's fault no matter what drug it is. Seriously, if you're going to use it, be prepared for the consequences. Actually, this can be applied to most things. However, that doesn't make the drug itself any less dangerous.

Last time I checked, MDMA did shit to mah lungs. And you're way behind the times, darling, miirjuana doesn't cause long cancer. ;D
Pot Smoking Not Linked to Lung Cancer

And hey, we can go months without doing drugs. Ohmahgawd what a shocker we're not addicted.

did i ever say anything about pot in that post? no. basically i meant ciggies.

and all of the info i'm stating i'm basing off things i've learned. sorry if you don't think i'm up to date on these things, but i generally don't search what drugs can do to you. since i dont' do drugs and i dont plan on doing them, i dont research it. never any real point if im not gonna do anything.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

and all of the info i'm stating i'm basing off things i've learned. sorry if you don't think i'm up to date on these things, but i generally don't search what drugs can do to you. since i dont' do drugs and i dont plan on doing them, i dont research it. never any real point if im not gonna do anything.
Still, it's nice to stay educated about something you're trying to have a debate about.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

and all of the info i'm stating i'm basing off things i've learned. sorry if you don't think i'm up to date on these things, but i generally don't search what drugs can do to you. since i dont' do drugs and i dont plan on doing them, i dont research it.

You didn't mention anything about cigarettes in that post either. And hardly anyone has been talking about smoking cigarettes in this thread.

You're basing things off what a biased culture has been feeding you, pretty much. That's why you should do research; be informed and don't look like an ignorant sheep.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
drugs can damage your body, so yeah they'll make you unhealthy

and i wasn't referring to those drugs. i meant like coke, meth, cigarettes, etc.

Well, yea, coke, meth, cigs.. I will agree with.. I'll never do them and won't even try..

Smoke makes me sick anyway..

But they are many things can damage your body..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back