• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drug Experiences/Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I know that there have been a few similar threads, but those are more specifically aimed at the correctness of substances, or legalization. And because those are open to any side of the argument, they're always turned into pompous blowhards spouting every negative thing they can think of, which is rather obnoxious. So this thread is more aimed at the 'pro' side- anything from stories to questions, and anything in between.

And with that, I'd like to request that negative opinions refrain from posting here, at least in excess. There are other threads for that, I'd prefer that this wasn't swamped with the same arguments. It makes it difficult for everyone else who actually wants to discuss something besides the ethics of drug use. If you don't like it, fine, but there's no need to post here.

On that note, gogogo.

tl;dr: drug discussion, hopefully without constant bashing

Captain Awesome

Re: Drug Experiences/ Discussion

This one time my friend smoked pot and got into a car accident.

kairiishot

the first time i smoked i smoke an eight and i was so baked.. i was trippin balls. i was like jesse ( our local drug dealer) feel my heart man its beating fast. and then i slapped myself and my other baked friend was like dude.. ur face is pink. like an elephant.. then i got really scared and thot i was gonna die so i called my mom lol

Firo

Oh Crap

I got high and went to this party. Holy shit I was tripped out.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

in my sophomore year i would smoke pot like every weekend.
did a little coke, but stopped.
that shit makes you feel terrible.

i once took e.
blahh. never doing nun of that again.

as of now i'm clean.
since february of '07.

i still highly support weed though.

:|

K

Kegluneq

in my sophomore year i would smoke pot like every weekend.
did a little coke, but stopped.
that shit makes you feel terrible.

i once took e.
blahh. never doing nun of that again.

as of now i'm clean.
since february of '07.

i still highly support weed though.

:|

Groooooooooss, coke, eww. Where'd you get it frum?
Oh yeah, are you professionally clean? Like Rehab er sumtheng.
In 5th grade I smoked my friends pyrex and he said it was weed, it wasn't though.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

Groooooooooss, coke, eww. Where'd you get it frum?
Oh yeah, are you professionally clean? Like Rehab er sumtheng.
In 5th grade I smoked my friends pyrex and he said it was weed, it wasn't though.
lol, dumb.

ppl from school?

no. never even been to rehab.

but no, by clean i mean i just stopped.

i mean, i was never an addict. i just did it to party.

K

Kegluneq

lol, dumb.

ppl from school?

no. never even been to rehab.

but no, by clean i mean i just stopped.

i mean, i was never an addict. i just did it to party.

You should know the statistics for people who have done things like that staying off without professional help.
Be vewy careful.:tongue:

Firo

Oh Crap

Drugs are good for you. They make you feel amazing.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

You should know the statistics for people who have done things like that staying off without professional help.
Be vewy careful.:tongue:
w/e... i know you mean well.
but if i haven't had anything for 3 years. i'm pretty sure it means something.

S

Shadow Soldier

Man, when I was going to school (in high school), I was against drinking and smoking weed because I was afraid I would turn into one of those people who do it every weekend and I wouldn't grad and shit. Now that I'm out of school, I got fucking plastered for the first time ever at New Years party. My arms felt really good, I slept good that night, I was loving it. Too bad booze is too expensive.

Now that's not really considered a drug, but I smoked pot for the first time last weekend.... oh man it was the best. I used a gravity bong, went back inside, grabbed a pepsi so my throat wouldn't be as dry. Played some left 4 dead, I swear to God I saw a medkit on one of the van's, but it was just the red light. Then I was yelling at my friends who were playing with me that I saw the Dark Knight in the game but he kept flying away, but it was a piece of garbage. And then I was laughing too hard and crying and I was just meleeing pulling the left trigger going "PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW", and ya... then I went into a corner and stood there for like 10 mins... great times.

Trag

Bronze Member

Haha, do you smoke a lot? Most people get fucked up off a gravity bong, and those are the kinds of people that smoke all the time.

Anyway, does anyone know how to end a high, or end it quicker? I was bugging out last night, right after I asked in that other thread about rolling around, I got hit with this awful, way-too-high high, and I tried showering but that didn't work I was just even more scared because I was in a shower, but it felt good. I should have stopped when I knew I had enough. I have a great story to tell, but I'll wait till I fully wake up to post it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

No experience, and I'm glad with that.

I don't need drugs to be happier.

S

Shadow Soldier

Haha, do you smoke a lot? Most people get fucked up off a gravity bong, and those are the kinds of people that smoke all the time.

Naw man... I did 3 hits.. and it was the first time I smoked pot... it was heavy stuff. Last thing I remember of the night was I was trying to hug some ice cream my friend was eating.

Trag

Bronze Member

Holy shit man! Haha, that's awesome, was it a homemade gravity bong or one of those weird tubes? I've only tried a two liter inside a three liter bottle.

We don't need them to be happier, we just use them to have a good time. It amplifies your good time by like, a lot.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ya the gravity bong I had was just a 2L bottle, cut off the bottom... and stuck it in ice water... it was insane. The weed though was apparently the best in my town, its what's doing the trick. And the ice water just made it better for suctioning and cooling the smoke it was sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back