• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon Malificent and other boss battles in BBS???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

Do you think that dragon malificent will return as a boss battle in BBS? and wich boss battles do you think that will return in BBS??

Sexy Angel
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maleficent could only change into a dragon if the darkness in her heart was unlocked. This happened when Riku stabbed her.

I dont think any boss battles will return, except maybe Olympus battles.

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Probably a maleficent battle again, Maybe Dragon where she first knows she has the ability (we don't know if dragon was Rikunort influnced or he just gave her help to use it) other battles, Evil Queen hopefully.

shadow_of_light

if we do fight her as a boss, i doubt she'll go dragon. but i wouldn't be surprised if square decides to tip their hat to a hint of it.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
The dragon Maleficent boss battle does sound possible. I mean Maleficent seem to exist during the BBS timeline right? I remember seeing that picture of her and Terra....so possibly.

State

Awards
Do you think that dragon malificent will return as a boss battle in BBS? and wich boss battles do you think that will return in BBS??

Maleficent, Jafar... Those two Ican think of... Still... I hope tha Maleficent turns into a Dragon and Jafar into his Snake form.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
she won't go dragon, Riku unlocked the darkness in her heart, which then took over her and turned her to the dragon..... but he should be a battle or two ingame..... maybe she was like helping Terra and he betrayed her or something and then she hated keybladers and thats why she wanted Sora dea, or something...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I could see a Maleficent fight being slipped into BBS.
Maybe a Hades fight or against one or more of the Titans. (Lava and Tornado Titans!)
Jafar meh.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maleficent could only change into a dragon if the darkness in her heart was unlocked. This happened when Riku stabbed her.

I don't think it had anything to do with being stabbed, I'm pretty sure she was able to do that from the start, and just happened to transform after her heart was unlocked.

With the kind of abilities she has, I would assume that she could do this at will.

I think we will battle her in BBS, and most likely the dragon form if it happens to follow the storyline of Sleeping Beauty at all.

A

Audo

=/
No to Dragon Maleficient. It was something she could only do after Riku had unlocked her heart, filling it with darkness, that was the big thing.
If she could do it in BBS, it would just take away from that moment completely.
Plus, if she is put into that state, and Terra or Ven or whoever killed her, chances are she would be as dead as she was after Sora battled her, and that poses a problem seeing as how Maleficent needs to take over RG/HB a year later.

T

Twilight_Thorn

r u guys all retarded or something??? Riku stabbing her had almost nothing 2 do w/ the fact that she turned into dragon form. she was too weakened from her fight w/ Sora a few seconds b4 getting stabbed to change into her dragon form. Riku just gave her more power by unlocking the full powers her heart had locked away.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
r u guys all retarded or something??? Riku stabbing her had almost nothing 2 do w/ the fact that she turned into dragon form. she was too weakened from her fight w/ Sora a few seconds b4 getting stabbed to change into her dragon form. Riku just gave her more power by unlocking the full powers her heart had locked away.
I can't possibly see where you can get evidence for the latter half of that statement.

Reported btw.

Riku 24

and you have based this off?..

A

Audo

Yeah.... due to how she exclaims:
KH1 said:
Maleficent: This is it! This power! Darkness... The true darkness!
It kind of makes it seem like she didn't have that power before, as in, the darkness gave her the power to go Dragon, otherwise, why didn't she just do that from the beginning? Exactly.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
dude, she had her hand on her chest how hard she was breathing. here's a link: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts I cutscenes - Hollow Bastion (1) (part 2)

That's because Sora had beat her so bad.
Even the possessed Riku asked if she needed some help. 0:55
She was trying to flee to get the heck outta there until Riku unlocked the darkness to turn her into the dragon.

State

Awards
=/
No to Dragon Maleficient. It was something she could only do after Riku had unlocked her heart, filling it with darkness, that was the big thing.
If she could do it in BBS, it would just take away from that moment completely.
Plus, if she is put into that state, and Terra or Ven or whoever killed her, chances are she would be as dead as she was after Sora battled her, and that poses a problem seeing as how Maleficent needs to take over RG/HB a year later.

Also, remember that Rikunort unlocked her heart, it doesn't mean that DS can do the same because DS and Rikunort looks alike in clothes.

A

Audo

Also, remember that Rikunort unlocked her heart, it doesn't mean that DS can do the same because DS and Rikunort looks alike in clothes.
OBJECTION! Does DS have a Heart-Unlocker Keyblade? No, you say? Exactly. And not to mention the fact that their clothing had nothing to do with it. Nomura isn't going to reuse every single plot device either.

State

Awards
OBJECTION! Does DS have a Heart-Unlocker Keyblade? No, you say? Exactly. Nomura isn't going to reuse every single plot device either.

Yes he can since the plot of the 7 princeses is being re used by MX, so DS could use that key to BUY SOME TIME FOR MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back