• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Mickey have a big role in bbs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
He appears quite often in days, but since I played it in japanese I don't know about his role D:
Is he king in the game already?

in days he had a grand total of 1 appearance in the story mode of days

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
True. I do think a Mickey KH game would be awesome... but then again, knowing this fanbase they'd probably hate it for being a "side game".

If it has better writing than KH2 or Days, I wouldn't have a problem with such a thing. The problem I have with these side games is that besides maybe BBS is that the storyline, character development, or both sucked imo. I mean, is it just me or does Xion get more character development than Roxas and the rest of the Organization combined in Days?

xMikelaw19

True. I do think a Mickey KH game would be awesome... but then again, knowing this fanbase they'd probably hate it for being a "side game".

I remember reading somewhere that mickey didnt have a huge role in kh1 because disney was skeptical of how the game would be and were very protective of their most important character.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If it has better writing than KH2 or Days, I wouldn't have a problem with such a thing. The problem I have with these side games is that besides maybe BBS
Though BBS isn't a side game but whatevs :p lol
I mean, is it just me or does Xion get more character development than Roxas and the rest of the Organization combined in Days?

True. it was like "I'm sure fans don't mind that we spend the game that was meant to be about Organization XIII on a character that made no sense".
Only reason why I hate Xion ^^

Awards
He's way more important in BBS than in days and KH1 together.

Nah. KH1 is still his most important game. True he was present even less than he was in Days, but he had a vital role. He had to go into the Dark Realm and seal the DtD from that side with the IKK.

With BbS, it's more like he's just there to help, never really taking on a main role. I still consider him an ancillary character.
But, hey, his role is more important in BbS than it was in any game besides KH1 and he definitely has the most screen time in that game.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nah. KH1 is still his most important game. True he was present even less than he was in Days, but he had a vital role. He had to go into the Dark Realm and seal the DtD from that side with the IKK.

With BbS, it's more like he's just there to help, never really taking on a main role. I still consider him an ancillary character.
But, hey, his role is more important in BbS than it was in any game besides KH1 and he definitely has the most screen time in that game.

I disagree on Mickey having a vital role in KH1. He only appeared for 1 minute and all he did was seal the DtD. But if they wanted to, they could've written Mickey out of that scene all together and just make it so that Sora seals the door.
I honestly think KH2 is his most important game because he actually does stuff unlike KH1.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I disagree on Mickey having a vital role in KH1. He only appeared for 1 minute and all he did was seal the DtD. But if they wanted to, they could've written Mickey out of that scene all together and just make it so that Sora seals the door.

Screen time =/= vital role. He may have appeared for one minute, but Mickey is the reason why Donald and Goofy left, why they stayed with Sora for a majority of the first game. He did all this background work that made his role vital

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Screen time =/= vital role. He may have appeared for one minute, but Mickey is the reason why Donald and Goofy left, why they stayed with Sora for a majority of the first game. He did all this background work that made his role vital

To be honest, Mickey's role in KH1 was about as vital as Princess Peach's role in all the Mario games (sorry for making all these Mario comparisons but they're so easy) Peach's only purpose is for Mario to have a goal. That's pretty much Mickey's role in KH1 was so that Donald and Goofy could have a specific goal. Other than that, Mickey didn't really do much at all.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
To be honest, Mickey's role in KH1 was about as vital as Princess Peach's role in all the Mario games (sorry for making all these Mario comparisons but they're so easy) Peach's only purpose is for Mario to have a goal. That's pretty much Mickey's role in KH1 was so that Donald and Goofy could have a specific goal. Other than that, Mickey didn't really do much at all.

Well, yeah i agree at one point with you but we can't have a clear picture of what Mickey did other than looking for IKK but for Donald and Goofy yes their purpose was to find their King but after a point for me they forgot the "let's find the King with the Keybearer" and went into "let's save the worlds with Sora".

Yeah if you put it that way then i agree that he had a very important role in KH1 but screen time=zero but that doesn't matter like Chaser said screen time=/=vital role.

So yeah let's say that Mickey's role in BBS in front of Days is huge.

After all he saves Aqua twice and Ven once also he helps fight against the bad guys.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

I didn't really watch all of the scenes of Reverse Rebirth, but doesn't he have a fairly important part in Riku's half of Chain of Memories to. I kind of thought that would surpass his role in BBS to.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I didn't really watch all of the scenes of Reverse Rebirth, but doesn't he have a fairly important part in Riku's half of Chain of Memories to. I kind of thought that would surpass his role in BBS to.

You kinda have a point there...if it weren't for Mickey Ansem SoD (well his darkness) would have corrupted Riku plenty of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back