• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Kingdom Hearts remind you of Star Wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Cynicism

Aside from the obvious comparisson between the darkness/the darkside and the light/the forces of good... no not really.
But who knows, perhaps I'm missing something.

Key Kaliber

ahaha, I actually made a comment while I was playing the last levels of KH2, something along the lines of "okay, when did this turn into Star Wars". Mainly because of Xemnas' weapons the first time you fight him... Yeah, they were a bit lightsaber-y to me. But then the second stage of the final battle just sort of added to it.

But as for story being related to Star Wars... nope, not really. KH is different, I think.

Yup, as far as Xemnas' lightsaber rips, yes.
Everything else, no.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
There have been no "I am Your father" type moments yet, no I should say not xP

Twilight_Nobody

In a fiery castle engulfed in the power of Twiligh
I know that a bunch of people are gonna hate my guts for saying this, but I am NOT a Star Wars fan.
Never was. I mean, it's a great movie, the first time around, but all the hype and superfanism crapped
on it for me. I've seen 'em all. they're all good, but nothing I'd watch twice in the same year. or 3 years.
So, on that note, I'm going to say heck no. I'm seeing nothing but a fan of both trying to draw a
meaningless comparison. They are seperate in all ways (Well except for the light and dark thing going on).

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
also they have the same release type, Stars wars first released chapter IV, V and VI, kingdom hearts released 2, 2.5, 3 THEN AGAIN 1 , 1.2.3 IN NAMES: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts CoM, Kingdom Hearts II, then Kingdom Hearts BBS then 358/2 days xDDD I think itd be better if they released it like it had to be, First bbs then the rest

soracrown

i dont know how that could pop up in your head star wars- blasters and lightsabers. kingdom hearts- KEYBLADE They are nothin alike...got it memorized

xhananh

Awards
I've never seen Star Wars, but it probably does. I know that movie was based off of the beliefs of the Hindu religion, and Kingdom Hearts has a handful of parallels as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back