• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does KH really need to continue after the Xehanort Saga (KH3)?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

I personally don't think it should. Xehanort is a key part of the series and has been the main enemy since day 1. It would be like the Harry Potter series continuing after Deathly Hallows. It is not necessary to continue the series after Sora and Xehanort's epic final confrontation (which will no doubt take place in KH3). Starting something else will make it feel totally forced and pointless unless they plan a having a series with an older Sora as master training a young apprentice. But even then, what would be the point?

Cheaken

Awards
I don't exactly want it to continue because it would feel nice to have actual closure after Xehanort's defeated. And it doesn't really need to continue. But I would say the series continuing after 3 is about as pointless as the series is now, it's just for enjoyment, it doesn't really need a point to it.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
The point is:
1) Darkness will always exist and with Darkness comes people who want to control it for their own use. There will always be villians for Sora to kill.
2) Nomura want's it to.
3) It's one of Square's cash cows. It'll probably make as many games as Final Fantasy if Square want's it to. And as long as their is fans, Kingdom Hearts games will always be made.

However, after Kingdom Hearts 3 (the end of the Xehanort Saga) many people might stop playing Kingdom Hearts. So any games after that might not get made due to lack of interest.

So who knows if any more will get made. We'll just have to wait and see.

Princess-Sammi

I agree with the OP. I reckon the series will have gone way too far if Nomura decides to continue it after III.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nomura seems to know what he's doing. I don't think he would have even said "the Xehanort saga is ending" and "it will continue after that" or whatever if he didn't have some idea on how it would continue after that.

vnnk

I disagree I think the game should continue but ditch sora and co. The reason i want this to happen Is so this AMAZING series will keep on going. There is something different about it something that makes you an emotion wreak. Makes you care and love the characters. this game will keep going :)

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
the way i see it,no i hope he doesn't
because if he truly means what he's saying;then i don't think something big or surprising will happen to sora in this current saga,because he will be doing another adventure after finishing the current one
meaning something like "joining kingdom hearts(just an example)" or other things most likely won't happen,until maybe Sora's story ends

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I hope Nomura dies after KH3, and square decides to abandon the series. I'm sick of obsessing on the game and wanting to know more.
I want the series to end, so I can move on, most people played kh1 when it first came out, now those people are grown adults and don't have time for KH.

State

Awards
I hope Nomura dies after KH3, and square decides to abandon the series. I'm sick of obsessing on the game and wanting to know more.
I want the series to end, so I can move on, most people played kh1 when it first came out, now those people are grown adults and don't have time for KH.

You want a person to die just because you can have time to dedicate to priorities?
Interesting.

*Ahem*

Anyhow... Seeing as how with every Kingdom Hearts games that goes by, more mysteries are left, it would be reasonable to think that Kingdom Hearts III will have mysteries that will have nothing to do with the Xehanort saga and "prepare the terrain" for the *insert something here* saga.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
You want a person to die just because you can have time to dedicate to priorities?
Interesting.

isn't that what I said?..I'm just an interesting guy, I'm interesting like that.

State

Awards
yet you took the time to read my post, look up the definition for me and reply. I rest my case.

Score one for Ovafaze, zero for Seraph. *throws confetti* Squidward's voice: "Hip, hip, hooray."
Anywho, since we already know how huge the Kingdom Hearts universe is, where are they going to grab someone and label him as evil? Unless they decide to make an universe apart from the Xehanort saga.

Magnum

I'm still quite interested in seeing how the series will turn out after the Xehanort saga. There could even be a bigger threat than Xehanort.

W

windows88

yes i like see kingdom hearts courtire becuase kingdom hearts is very powerful series nuff said ^__^

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
yes i like see kingdom hearts courtire becuase kingdom hearts is very powerful series nuff said ^__^

That brought a tear to my eye, I can't believe how badly you spell, and how wrong your opinion is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back