• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else do this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I did it before the fight with Sephiroth, then one after the fight to see the fight with Sephiroth and to see Tifa goodness.

And one before Xigbar.

Apollo

Silver Member
I use to have a fair amount of saves. They were mostly before my favorite scenes, or fights.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I've only got 3. My full one, one before Roxas vs Sora, and one before Sephiroth. Although I'm thinking of replaying from Roxas vs Sora because my Sora has so many boosts it's as though he's on steroids on data fights, hell I managed to kill Roxas with nothing but reflects.

Otherwise, the rest of the fights just aren't epic enough to merit a save.

KH-fan4life

Website
www.kingdomhearts-bts.piczo.com
lol i always do that....
i didnt really think anybody else would do it...>.>
but i have alot more than those, and when i want to delete a certain saved file in my memory card its really hard finding it, since i have more than, i donno 50 kh saved files?
rows and rows of kh 1 and 2 re com lol :23:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
That's just why it's horrible to save constantly. I had one time in the first KH I saved for Riku II and Dragon Maleficent on a rather low level run, and it was hell getting through Maleficent. Later, I decided to delete the one before Maleficent, and I ended up deleting the wrong one because of same levels.

Also, for you all savers, do you people actually have a habit to go back and play your old saves again?

Clone

some times i think about saving my data on other files but when it come down to it i can't be bothered.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I have several myself. I actually did the same thing on FFXII just to relive the epicness that was Doctor Cid. It saves replaying the entire game just to defeat a favourite opponent.

kenjibaby188

I actually record all of my favorite scenes unto dvds as I play the game I just press record so that I can watch the fight and the scene after again and again lol I know I'm a Professional DoRk :lol:

WwhiptailwW

I've only done it so I can play as Roxas in Twilight Town (saved it before the last day). But it looks like I may not need it with 358/2 Days coming.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I do that kind of thing just when I had fun in a fight. I had one for the 1k heartless, hydra [even though phil is annoying], Xemnas First round, Xigbar, Luxord, and I did have one right before Sephy when I was like a lv. 87 but my memory card glitched on me and erased it. T.T

kasamake

No I have not to much memory space left so I don't save any files that aren't nessesary, most memory space token up by the jak games-jak 1-690kb something, jak2-1120kb or so, and jak301060kb.

omni/riku

i saved before xigbar which was my favorite and again before i had to fight saix and luxord. i liked luxord to. and of course the 1000 heartless

D

Deleted member 71005

I did that throughout the entire game I have about 80 files or so, that way I don't have to replay the entire game. Only with KH2 though, just because some of those battles were really flashy and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back