• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else do this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Once I beat KH 2 and ReCOM I played them over and saved on a diffrent file before my favorite fights and scenes.

For example in KH 2

I saved before the Axel fight on file 5

Before the final demyx fight one file 6

the 1 k heartless on file 7

Ending with saving right after sephiroth fight to watch his fight with cloud over on file 16

I just wanted to know if I was the only one that did this.

Flame if you want.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Once I beat KH 2 and ReCOM I played them over and saved on a diffrent file before my favorite fights and scenes.

For example in KH 2

I saved before the Axel fight on file 5

Before the final demyx fight one file 6

the 1 k heartless on file 7

Ending with saving right after sephiroth fight to watch his fight with cloud over on file 16

I just wanted to know if I was the only one that did this.

Flame if you want.

Hey actually, I've done stuff like this before, just not often

I've only done it before Hollow Bastion and the heartless war, and before The World That Never Was

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
FoKH? Really? Anyway. Yes I've done this before.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
On KH2 I made save files for every boss, cause I thought it would be cool, but narrowed it down after it took up too much space. So like, the Sephy battle, the 1000 Heartless battle, and I think the Groundshaker cause it always appealed to me.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Yeah, I did that too. I liked doing some of the more awesome battles.

mooseymoose

No. I kinda wish I did bc I'm debating on playing KH2 and recom again. Really I just want to fight the battles and not go through all the storyline crap, mainly the org members.

keybladealex

I have two 8megas. And a sixteen. I have all of the floors in Re: CoM saved before (after the first Axel fight of course) and I'm working on saving before each world in KH and KH2.

Space is a problem and I hope to get the two-pack soon, so I don't run out of space. So, yes, I do do that.

AquaSunset21

Yeah I did that too, but only for KH2.
I saved before the 1K Heartless Battle, before fighting Axel as DW Roxas, and I saved before a whole bunch of other scenes/bosses too.
Gotta love that KH2 takes up like NO space on a Memory Card. ^^

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Yeah, I did it if I liked a particular scene or battle.
Don't know if it's really a good idea to welcome flaming, lol

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Yep, I've done it, too. I have a file saved for Hollow Bastion and Destiny Islands on on the first game. On the second game, I have the Pride Lands saved (it's so fun playing Sora as a lion).

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I do it on all of them :3 I did it on Re:COM for the Organization battles and I had done it on KH2 for the Organization battles but now I have final mix so I don't really need those anymore, and now I am saving before the Disney villain fights on KH1 :3 I think I may save before some of my other favorite fights in KH2 soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back