• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Doctor Who | Jodie Whittaker as The Doctor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Raiko

Come break me down
re: Doctor Who| RIP John Hurt

Well Im not too sure if Ood Stigma said it, but one of them did say something like that. Then the Doctor said something about his death or...when he's going to change.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com

Haha, yeah. According to my dad, Tennant's take on the Doctor is far and away different from the way the old actors played him up. I haven't seen but a few clips of really old episodes, but they just don't grab my interest. I think it's mainly that the companions aren't really given much of a personality: most of them don't seem to even want to travel with the Doctor, and even if they do the Doctor always seems to treat them as very stupid and dependent burdens he's grudgingly responsible for. Then again, maybe I just saw the wrong Doctor with the wrong companion under the wrong circumstances?

Shuri/Eli

The classic Doctor Who episodes are brilliant, with a lot of great performances given by the actors playing the Doctor. A lot of the episodes haven't aged well though, so I can see how it would be strange to watch them now if you have never seen them when you were young. But if you prefer David's eccentric performance, I would recommend any episodes with Tom Baker as the Doctor.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

I just downloaded The Waters of Mars. I'll watch it later on when i have free time. But I am so psyched about The End of Time. I watched the preview and John Simm as always looks to be fabulous. I really hope to see David's Doctor go out with a bit of a bang. I wonder how they'll make John Simm the Master again though especially since he should be dead and his regeneration cycle rejects the idea of him being the Master before hand. ^_^

Raebus

Remember the scene where the masters body was being burnt on the fire and someone took his ring? I'm assuming that has something to do with the masters return.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

^Oh yes i remember that scene. It was often suggested that the person who took it was Rani as it was a female hand. It was added solely because they wanted to leave the possibility of his resurrection. So yes I understand that. But I wonder how they'll resurrect him from his ring. Clone perhaps?

Raebus

The master seems to have blonde hair, so he might have took her body and changed it somehow.

Doctor Graybles

it hasn't come out in the us yet but I have seen the trailer and that quote with the three knocks is followed by three knocks on a door and the doctor having some sort of horrified look. So I can't ruin it cause I haven't seen it

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

But i'm still gonna watch it from BBC America on December 19th.

EDIT: a clip from "The End of Time Part 1" has been released. It's very interesting and introduces the role The Master will play very briefly. The Ood seem to play a very large significance in the end of the 11th Doctor's reign.

YouTube - Doctor Who -The End of Time preview

Last edited:

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com

it hasn't come out in the us yet but I have seen the trailer and that quote with the three knocks is followed by three knocks on a door and the doctor having some sort of horrified look. So I can't ruin it cause I haven't seen it

It's four times. ;)

And yeah I suppose we won't see that thing from Midnight again, but I thought it would be kind of cool if that was the thing that knocks four times.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

^Indeed it is. My error. Rofl.

After some searching i discovered The Waters of Mars on Youtube for any who have yet to see it and cannot download it. It has seven parts but at least ya can watch it. Enjoy.

YouTube - Doctor Who - The Waters of Mars Part 1
YouTube - Doctor Who - The Waters of Mars Part 2
YouTube - Doctor Who - The Waters of Mars Part 3
YouTube - Doctor Who - The Waters of Mars Part 4
YouTube - Doctor Who - The Waters of Mars Part 5
YouTube - Doctor Who - The Waters of Mars Part 6
YouTube - Doctor Who - The Waters of Mars Part 7

Back