• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dive into the Heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
only the big ones

On the subject of plot holes, they have a reason to be there.

Plot holes in general make you think and speculate, which KH has made us do one time or another.
And that's a good thing, it shows we still take interest in the franchise trying to probe for more secrets that KH has left for us; you could say the same about other games.

Without plot holes a majority of fan fics wouldn't exist, and on part of the plot holes in KH nomura had that planned. He wanted players to speculate what happens even after the series has died; you could say the same about other games as well.

Then again I'm repeating myself.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
On the subject of plot holes, they have a reason to be there.

Plot holes in general make you think and speculate, which KH has made us do one time or another.
And that's a good thing, it shows we still take interest in the franchise trying to probe for more secrets that KH has left for us; you could say the same about other games.

Without plot holes a majority of fan fics wouldn't exist, and on part of the plot holes in KH nomura had that planned. He wanted players to speculate what happens even after the series has died; you could say the same about other games as well.

Then again I'm repeating myself.

huh i never thought about it that way(i sorta like plot hole now)

Rhythm_Sanctuary

Riku was lying to Kairi when he said that. In KH1 we see flashbacks where Riku talks about getting off of the island before Kairi comes.

Then again, it's not like it makes much a of a difference.

Even still, her being there at least embolden him more, its one thing to want to leave, but when a mysterious girl comes out of nowhere that just makes you want to leave even more, and lets you know that its possible. But my real point was that the change in Riku was evident before the darkness swallowed him up, and it would've happen after Kairi arrived since she noticed it, even though she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. I doubt it was an instantaneous thing, even when the darkness came its not like Xehanort's Heartless could've body snatched then, Malificient's handiwork in pitting him against Sora, and his desire to restore Kairi's heart got him there over time.

But anyway, I'm not really the type to lose sleep over plotholes that involve gameplay elements. I don't care who that mysterious voice is. Nor do I ponder the significance of the ever useful dream sequence in starting out RPGs.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh, ho, ho! A tasty new arguement! Alright, here's what I think, guys...[though this might have already been said, but I didn't read the second page, so, yeah....tough milk.]

I'm pretty sure it was in the manga [which had to have Nomura's "OK"], that we see Riku as a young boy looking into the Darkness at DI's keyhole. Doesn't say much by itself, but this is what it shows:

Riku was already starting to think about the Darkness probably at about the same time, or right after, Terra selected him. Then, after the events of DI getting swallowed by Darkness, the Keyblade, instead of going to Riku who was lost in the Dark Realm, went to the next best thing: Sora. For a few reasons.

A) At the time, Sora was the nearest person with a strong enough hearts.

B) [kinda ties in with A] At this point in time, Sora had a lot of Light in his heart. He had is own, Kairi's, and, what we suspect, Ven's, who was already a Keyblader, which leads to C

C) We, or at lwast I, suspect that some part of Ven is in Sora, preferably his heart. They Keyblade may have recognized this, and instictivley gone to Sora, for this and the other reasons [and yes, I do understand that this can all be null if the Keyblade does not act in this way.]

I kinda lead off topic. The topic of this thread was why Sora had an Awakening, or the "Dive Into the Hearts."

I think it was Ven's heart, mind, whatever, sensing what was about to come, and prepared Sora for it. As I've stated before in other threads and arguements, the Voice that guides Sora may in fact be Ven, and this theory backs it.

Phalinx

There's a lot of confusion due to some poor planning on Nomura's part. In KH, Nomura explains that the Keyblade ITSELF chose Riku then went to Sora. We now know it was Terra who chose for Riku to be the next Keyblade wielder. So, we can only assume it was both things.

The best explanation I can come up with is as follows:Terra chose for the Keyblade to go to Riku, but perhaps the Keyblade had second thoughts when it saw Riku subdued by darkness and went to Sora instead. Hence, why Terra is shocked when he sees Sora wielding the Keyblade(battle with Terra in KHII:FM+) - because he and the Keyblade were of separate consciousnesses.

Omni Terra

Awards
Well in an interview Nomura said that once you play BBS you will understand that the future (KH1) will be inevitable. Therefore whatever happens in BBS will most likely explain this plot hole.

dearlybeloved19

maybe dive into the heart was just for us the players to choose how we want the game to begin or something but then again happens with roxas too and it goes along with the script....tricky tricky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back