• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dive into the Heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
is it just me .. or does anyone else find it to be rather odd that even tho sora was not meant for the KK .. he still had a dive into the heart, strange thoughts, dreams of heartless ..etc - days before riku was supposed to be chosen ..

riku had not made the decision to let his heart fill with darkness or let it take him away from DI (basically become tainted by it at all) until right before the KK was about to chose him (which is why sora had ended up receiving it) ..

what ive been wondering is about is why Sora had experienced all of these thing (the dive into the heart in particular), when at the time he was having them .. they keyblade was still on course to go to riku .. it hadnt changed that course until right before sora got it .. so why would sora experience this? .. its not like the keyblade knew what would happen to riku and planned to go to sora because of it? .. it was a spur of the moment thing that happened as a result of rikus heart becoming weak when he was about to receive the keyblade ...

i dont think that this shouldve happened to sora though .. perhaps it may have just been an introduction into the game (w/e the case may be) .. but i dont think its likely seeing as how the same thing happened to roxas before he had remembered his keyblade again, after his memory was swiped upon entrance in the digi-twilight town (basically re-received it if you will haha) ..

idk .. this seems very odd to me and especially since in never noticed it before .. it may be insignificant and really just an introduction ... but something is rubbing me the wrong way about it

wadda yah think?

A

Audo

Well, Riku seemed to have been chosen ten years before, it's just that the Keyblade hadn't reached him/appeared for him yet.

Perhaps it's a clue that Sora didn't get the Keyblade simply by mistake.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well they don't call Sora the Keyblade's chosen one for nothing. Just becasue VAT chose Riku, the Keyblade sensing darkness in his hearts moved to Sora and trained him in his dreams for the coming events.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Look, Sora was supposed to have A Keyblade, just not the one he got. That's known.

"Fate doesn't happen by chance."

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hit the "new thread" buttong at the top of the page. Underneath the TAV pic.

KyraeThePaladin

Website
www.TheSwordandShield.Webs.com
Well, Riku seemed to have been chosen ten years before, it's just that the Keyblade hadn't reached him/appeared for him yet.

Perhaps it's a clue that Sora didn't get the Keyblade simply by mistake.
Hit the Nail with the Hammer, Why don't Ya!!

But seriosly, that's what I think,

Sora did the DTTH because He was meant to have it!!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back