• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dive into the Heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

It's obvious that's how it will pan out. You know, especially when you add in with the 'Inevitable Fate' thing.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I believe that it was all part of predetermined fate, Sora getting the Kingdom Key instead of Riku, as hinted in the KH2 FM+ secret movie, "There are no coincidences in fate." and "All fate is predetermined."

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I believe that it was all part of predetermined fate, Sora getting the Kingdom Key instead of Riku, as hinted in the KH2 FM+ secret movie, "There are no coincidences in fate." and "All fate is predetermined."

As I have previously stated.

So, dost thou thinketh this remindst thou of mine olde theori?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, the Keyblade probably saw the darkness going into Riku before Sora had all that stuff happen to him

A

Audo

Except for the fact that the Keyblade isn't supposed to be able to tell the difference between light and dark =/

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, the Keyblade probably saw the darkness going into Riku before Sora had all that stuff happen to him

but i dont remember darkness going in to rikus hearts untill that night (you know the one with the storm and all that good stuff)

*EDIT* and the stuff audo said(i didnt even think about that untill audo said it)

Rhythm_Sanctuary

Riku said:
Thanks to you. If you hadn’t come here, I probably would’ve never thought
of any of this. Kairi, thanks.

Kairi: You know, Riku has changed.
Sora: What do you mean?
Kairi: Well...

Seems to me like its Kairi's fault. She got Riku thinking and that made him susceptible to the darkness, so he had to wait a little while before getting the Keyblade. As to why Kairi was there...That would go back to the "Inevitable Fate" thing Audo mentioned.

A

Audo

Seems to me like its Kairi's fault. She got Riku thinking and that made him susceptible to the darkness, so he had to wait a little while before getting the Keyblade. As to why Kairi was there...That would go back to the "Inevitable Fate" thing Audo mentioned.
Riku was lying to Kairi when he said that. In KH1 we see flashbacks where Riku talks about getting off of the island before Kairi comes.

Then again, it's not like it makes much a of a difference.

A

Audo

But a Master's affiliation with light or darkness has nothing to do with the way the keyblade chooses it's Master. The Keyblade only chooses it's master by the strength of a person's heart.
I wouldn't say 'only'. As Nomura has said that - yes - that is the only obvious one we know of right now, but that there is more to it than that that he wants to explore later on (most likely in BBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back