• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
He's rumoured to be in Season 2. The remaining two from Season 1 are Yuna and bloody Snow of all characters.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
He's rumoured to be in Season 2. The remaining two from Season 1 are Yuna and bloody Snow of all characters.

Yay for Yuna, an indifferent shrug for Snow.

To me literally all of the others from the cast of XIII are more interesting than him.
Fang or Vanille would be great, the game needs more girls anyways and I bet you can do some neat gimmicks with Vanille's weird weapon.
Sazh would be great as well, possibly as a "tanky" marksman who isn't a magician like most marksmen are.
Hope would be neat too, you can do some interesting combo stuff with his magic and that boomerang and when you include his XIII version the Onion Knight isn't the only kiddo anymore.
(And no, Zidane and Shantotto don't count, they're just short, not kids)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm excited to see how Yuna plays this time around. She use to use summons in her attacks and she can't quite do that unless they bring in summons not used in the game, like how Locke uses Phoenix but not really Phoenix. They could also take inspiration from her dress spheres, like how 012 brought in her Gunner dress sphere and gameplay.

Also Dissidia will be going F2P in Japan on November 22nd.

• The characters that can be used in the free-to-play will switch out at fixed intervals.
  • This is a free-to-play title that specializes in battles. Story Mode is not playable, and the specifications of some game modes are also different from the full version.
  • The free-to-play version can battle with other users of the free-to-play version, as well as users of the full version.
  • Save data from the free-to-play version can be carried over to the full version.
  • Some data from the arcade version can be carried over to the free-to-play version. (Only usable for content with lifted restrictions.)
  • Playable characters can be purchased individually for unlimited use in their “Basic Set” for 800 yen. Additionally, that character’s “2nd Form Set” and “4th Weapon, EX Weapon” can be purchased for an additional 300 yen and 100 yen, respectively. The 4th Weapon and EX Weapon can also be equipped to free-to-play characters during their usage period, if the character is compatible with said weapon.

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/11/dissidi...ches-november-22-in-japan#flTKJ10LHHDbFyyQ.99

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;Cm8P91HZGwc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8P91HZGwc[/video]
[video=youtube;hSJpQXp3p7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSJpQXp3p7g&[/video]

Leaferian

Awards
She's so graceful <3 I wonder if they'll give us her X-2 outfit pretty quick.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
261dky1.jpg

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I'm super glad they went with the wedding outfit

[video=youtube;Cm8P91HZGwc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8P91HZGwc[/video]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][video=youtube;hSJpQXp3p7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSJpQXp3p7g&[/video]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I can't say I care about generic final battle arena lol.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I predicted they would just use Valefor as her summon and make her appear in full. However, it seems like she was using some moves of others summons? At least I thought I saw some fayth symbols appear. And then of course spells like Holy.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think I'm already in love with her moveset, lol.
She looks like entirely my forte.

Instead of the rather plain final battle stage they should rather unlock Shinryu as one of the possible end bosses in a Gauntlet run.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I can't say I care about generic final battle arena lol.[/FONT]
I thought it looked fine until a giant white hand showed up and shot bullet bills.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I just beat the story mode of this game. I enjoyed what was there, but I kind of wish there was more. I was super excited to see Squall and Lightning's misadventures, but alas, they NEVER SHOWED WHAT THE TWO DID AFTER THEY WALKED OFF TOGETHER. WHATEVER, SQUARE.

Pokie

Snow is big in Japan. Snow even got in his own car advert there with Lightning.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just beat the story mode of this game. I enjoyed what was there, but I kind of wish there was more. I was super excited to see Squall and Lightning's misadventures, but alas, they NEVER SHOWED WHAT THE TWO DID AFTER THEY WALKED OFF TOGETHER. WHATEVER, SQUARE.
If you want an easier time defeating the Summons in hard mode and you have the DLC, I can not recommend Rinoa enough.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If you want an easier time defeating the Summons in hard mode and you have the DLC, I can not recommend Rinoa enough.

What is it exactly that makes Rinoa so good against the summons?
Spamming Angelo?

From what I've gathered quick characters like Zidane, Lightning or Tidus or spammers with gimmicks like Y'shtola, Ultimecia, the Emperor or Ace are rather effective against the summons.
I recently tried battling a summon with bloody Garland but he absolutely sucks at dodging especially when Shiva starts her doppelgänger stuff.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What is it exactly that makes Rinoa so good against the summons?
Spamming Angelo?

From what I've gathered quick characters like Zidane, Lightning or Tidus or spammers with gimmicks like Y'shtola, Ultimecia, the Emperor or Ace are rather effective against the summons.
I recently tried battling a summon with bloody Garland but he absolutely sucks at dodging especially when Shiva starts her doppelgänger stuff.
I have no idea what makes her better, exactly, but I had tried against summons like Alexander and Shinryu with those kinds of characters and would always lose. Rinoa would beat them on the first go. I guess she was faster, her attacks landed quicker, and she was more versatile for the job.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I have no idea what makes her better, exactly, but I had tried against summons like Alexander and Shinryu with those kinds of characters and would always lose. Rinoa would beat them on the first go. I guess she was faster, her attacks landed quicker, and she was more versatile for the job.

Tbh I find Shinryu, Alexander and Shiva to be the most difficult to defeat summons in general and you need a quick character to dodge their attacks and quickly traverse the whole arena.
Rinoa's Blaster Edge is reasonably fast and she's a marksman-type too so maybe it is this combination which makes her stand out.
Most of the marksman characters are rather slow not necessarily in movement speed but in attack speed and also have a delay in dodging due to it.

Out of the characters I mentioned, I tend to prefer the long-range fighters as by staying away you can better observe what the summon does and both the Emperor and Ace have homing attacks that stay on the field and can still damage the summon even when you're already back to dodging.
Ace is reasonably fast too like Rinoa so I tend to prefer him in summon battles as his attacks are also rather quick and he can move through most of them and although the Emperor can cause huge damage with his dash attack it is more risky because you have to directly approach the summon.
Ultimecia can have huge extra damage when she can land several attacks in a row but she tends to be rather slow while Y'shtola has the juicy debuffs attached to each of her attacks which can reduce the threat level of the summon.

I've read that Zidane should make most summons a cakewalk because of his spinning tornado bravery attack but unless he's invincible during it he would be vulnerable to counters like i.e. Odin's stomp shockwave.

So far I've had the best results with Ace, although Alexander, Shiva and Shinryu are for me always a pain to fight.

Maybe I should try out Rinoa against summons soon to test out if she's objectively better to use against summons.

Edit:
That being said, how does one even fight a summon with Vaan?
He's a HP attack spammer and summons no-sell HP attacks until a certain amount of bravery damage is done to them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah give Rinoa a try and see if she works for you. I had Shiva done but I hadn’t done Odin and she made it so easy to take him, Alexander, and Shinryu down on hard mode.

The only tough one, out of those three, was Alexander because of the unpredictability of its attacks and how it can seemingly hit you no matter where you are or go.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah give Rinoa a try and see if she works for you. I had Shiva done but I hadn’t done Odin and she made it so easy to take him, Alexander, and Shinryu down on hard mode.

The only tough one, out of those three, was Alexander because of the unpredictability of its attacks and how it can seemingly hit you no matter where you are or go.

Yep, I'll look into it once I have some time for gaming again. ;)

Alexander is for me the most difficult exactly because of that unpredictability and that some of his attacks have either huge AOE effects or last very long.
Shiva isn't even that hard on paper and you can dodge her attacks pretty good normally. The main problems turn up when she splits and you try to get one of her halves down fast you sometimes lose track of what the other half is doing and then sometimes get an unlucky HP attack in the back.

Shinryu is only pseudo-difficult because he sometimes likes to be a HP attack spammer and you're fully immersed in dodging and can't really attack him.

Back