• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I really want characters who aren't the main characters in the story. This season pass pretty much added in the characters who were second to the main protagonists / antagonists (excluding Vayne who was the main antagonist, and I can't speak for Kam'lanaut). They also stuck to Human characters and didn't introduce anyone with guns into gameplay (if they do, new "Shooter" class?)

I'd have loved Steiner or Beatrice to be added because they're not the usual FFIX suspects. Even Chibi Chocobo would be neat, since it's just so out there (maybe we could get a Fat Chocobo summon instead?). Other Tactics and Type-0 reps would be cool too, but they're just a bit slow at adding them into the game.

One character every two months hasn't really invigorated the game, and with them not implementing dedicated servers means people are going to get one laggy match and then turn the game off. I finally found some real people in the queue to play against the other night and it was such a laggy mess.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Seph; As for those two; Alphy and Thancred are two of the main chara npcs in the Scions of the Seventh Dawn (a organization the player chara/Warrior of Light is involved in), and those two also join you in..certain..fights. I also vote Alphanaud's sister to show up, Alisae (Snarky little..)

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Well now I'm going to be super sad when this Cid idea doesn't happen...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well now I'm going to be super sad when this Cid idea doesn't happen...

It's funny because I picture Cid as a small, misty light that glows bigger as he pronounces some syllables and then transforming into FF2 Cid, FF4 Cid, FF7 Cid and FF13 Cid.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
WTF did they do with Y'shtola? Her moveset is now totally different and just a weaker version of Shantotto?

sonickenshin

Awards
Finally got to play Dissidia NT on Steam. I can't help but feel kind of...welmed? It's free, so I can't complain. But the gameplay is so clunky. I kind of wish it was more like the older games.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Finally got to play Dissidia NT on Steam. I can't help but feel kind of...welmed? It's free, so I can't complain. But the gameplay is so clunky. I kind of wish it was more like the older games.

I lowkey would screech if Square Enix announced a Dissidia game for Switch a la PSP ones.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I really don't like relying on others I realized, I stopped playing the console one after like 2 months, tho I did cajole some friends to get the free version so I can play with people now lol. Even if we lose I know they will probably at least try to have my back lol. That was my main issue, everyone though they were playing a solo game which we clearly aren't.

I lowkey would screech if Square Enix announced a Dissidia game for Switch a la PSP ones.

Same, and again, even if it had some more focus on multiplayer just being 1 v 1 would be lovely lol.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Should I pick this up just to play as Ramza? I'm head over heels in love with Final Fantasy Tactics, and I loved Dissidia in the past, but I've heard mixed reviews about this one. Why is it maligned?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah its nice to have a character that wasn't leaked and thus is a surprise again ha. That being said I keep avoiding biting the bullet and playing XIV so I don't know who this is lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Awesome that it's a character who wasn't leaked prior, but dang it I kinda hate it when it's someone from the MMORPGs because I have no flipping clue who they are. lol

Pokie

Awesome that it's a character who wasn't leaked prior, but dang it I kinda hate it when it's someone from the MMORPGs because I have no flipping clue who they are. lol

Yeah same here, just got no clue who he is and not interested at all

Back