• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrastination

Why do you think it was named Destiny Islands?

Everyone has a destiny. In this case Sora is following what he is destined to do.

What do you think?

Wolffang

Why do I think it is named Destiny Islands?
Spoiler Spoiler Show
So did Sora and Riku. The main characters overall of the Xehanort Saga. Hence, Destiny Islands.

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't why it was named Destiny Islands.
I just know Xehanort is stay in the Island.
Xehanort's destiny is started at there?

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was probably called "Destiny Islands" because it's the Island where Sora, Riku and Kairi's destinies starts.

And to all those who are talking about Xehanort coming from the island, please use spoilers tags and the world was named before it was confirmed in any way that Xehanort originated from the islands

So did Sora, Riku, and Kairi.
Kairi didn't originate from DI. She originates from Radiant Gardens

State

Awards
But it was Destiny that she landed there, so....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wolffang

(unrelated to thread)
BBS on PSP????

how much was it for you? Psp and game?

I was going to get the bundle (about $210 for me) but then I heard about the bugs with it (it often asks you if you want to quit during gameplay) so I decided to go for a Gamestop refurbished original PSP, which is $100. Then I bought a new copy of BBS $40 and you also need a memory stick. Seeing as this is my first PSP I decided to get a new 2 GB $25. So around $165 in all if you don't have it shipped to you(like I did. 2 day shipping and handling makes it around $184). ^^ That price may also change depending on your state's tax rate. Mine is 5%.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think it was named that, because of the fruit that is located on the island. If two people eat it together they are destined to be together forever and I think it was because of one's destiny to return to the islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back