• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destati Character Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcana-Key

Awards
I can't remember the explanation for this one.

I think in Act I, when the trio heads into the End of the World / Realm of Darkness, Suihei in particular is given this cloak in order to protect herself from the Darkness of the surrounding land.

That, or I just really wanted to see her in a black cloak.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art by InfiniteHearts

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Suihei in a black organization thirteen coat looks really cute on her. Especially in chibi form. I suppose this isn't a particular spoiler for anything? Suihei doesn't get turned into a Nobody, does she? xD

Arcana-Key

Awards
Suihei in a black organization thirteen coat looks really cute on her. Especially in chibi form. I suppose this isn't a particular spoiler for anything? Suihei doesn't get turned into a Nobody, does she? xD

Haha, no, no, she's Nobody free. I just really wanted her in the coat because I really like the coats.​ Think of it as special non-canonical art. 'w'

Arcana-Key

Awards
I don't think I've ever spoken of the needlessly complicated relationship that Noxic and Nyx have.

Former Heartless and a Nobody.

Abrasive and heartfelt. Detached and observational.

They're both two sides of the same coin - in a lot of ways, their bond is a bit closer than Suihei's is with either of them. They understand one another on an intimate level, despite the spats they have and the irritation they feel at each other. They both also rely on Suihei - she's their Light, in a way. A reminder that not all people are too-too bad.

But for each-other, it's a little more complicated. Noxic has an issue with having his emotions put on a platter, yet Nyx can see through the sour facade that he has a tendecy of projecting. Nyx has a problem with even connecting with others, yet, logically, he cannot deny the fact that he is drawn to Noxic due to their similar circumstances. Not so much co-dependency as it is a pleasant co-existence, theirs is a relationship that starts with mutual disdain that eventually blossoms to a greater trust, and eventual, muddy ambigious strong platonic friendship / pseudo-romance.

It'll be hard to tell..

Suihei and Norwin bet on it in their later years though.

On the bright side, wearing your not-boyfriend's coat can be very comforting.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art by Infinitehearts

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I never would've suspected Noxic and Nyx being more than friends. Admittedly, I think it's cute they have that bond and they're wearing each others coats. It fits Noxic and Nyx quite well. <3 Assuming they're both wearing each others coats in the picture here. xD I like how Suihei and Norwin are betting on it though.

Arcana-Key

Awards
I never would've suspected Noxic and Nyx being more than friends. Admittedly, I think it's cute they have that bond and they're wearing each others coats. It fits Noxic and Nyx quite well. <3 Assuming they're both wearing each others coats in the picture here. xD I like how Suihei and Norwin are betting on it though.

Haha, it's something that'll probably develop over time! Me and my friend were just kinda discussing it and it just kinda ended up clicking - and yes, they're wearing one another's Act 2 coats! I fully intend on focusing on Nyx a bit more this coming semester, so expect a bit of writing and a significant amount of art from it ;w;

Arcana-Key

Awards
Distortion Drives are failsafes built into Suihei's clothing, permitting her to access her untapped potential in times of great duress. Specializing in very few areas, they are frequently utilized whenever she finds herself in a pinch almost subconsciously. However, the system is not completely without fault - too much dependency on it can easily build up the darkness that lurks within her Heart, leading to an all too dangerous game of knowing when to use it instead of constantly allowing herself to rely on shortcuts to her growth rate.

Christened Indomable, Sabiduría, Limité, Maestro and Finalé, each tap into an aspect of Suihei's inner strength due to her clothes weaved with mystical power.

Seen below are far cuter concepts ; I have to still get, aaah, Valor, Master and Limit drawn by Hyuei some day in the future.

Art is definitely by my boy Infinitehearts though.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Arcana-Key

Awards
Oh how amazing would it be,
To believe in a new day where
we both could live,
inside of each other's Hearts

So then, until the end
won't you please keep watch over me
My dear friends.

Destati ; Protagonist.
Here we have the trio alongside Norwin and a yet to be revealed character in a group hug.
Consider it bonus material for the series by and large.

From top-left clockwise, we have -

Suihei ; Upbeat / sassy Keybearer of Twilight.
Enlil ; Regular damsel in distress with a Heart of pure Light. Who's also a bard.
Norwin ; Dour / sharp-tongued Keybearer of Dark.
Noxic ; Supremely grumpy Dark rabbit.
Nyx ; Aloof, but perpetually smiling cat of Nothing.

I guess now would also be a good time to talk about parallels between Destati cast and KHcast, drawn from this contest I'm hosting.

+ Suihei's Heart is implied to be Sora's, or at least incredibly similar to it. Their circumstances are reflections of one another, and they are both bright, vivacious people, albeit, Suihei might be less optimistic and more sharp with her tongue. Roxas ties in with her melancholy and anger that may develop over Act 1, and Aqua, with her sense of duty towards her friends and family, as well as a willingness to sacrifice herself for them.

+ Noxic is a byproduct of Ansem's ( Seeker of Darkness ) notes that were discovered by a scientist. By extension Xehanort and Vanitas are meant to be something akin to foils.

+ Nyx was a subordinate of Organization XIII as a Dusk, and his innate element is Nothingness, so he is meant to run parallel to Xemnas in some ways.. However, Xion and Naminé also make good candidates due to his lack of memories and finding his purpose.

+ Norwin is a descendant of Axel several generations down the line. She is also meant to draw parallels to Riku and Terra due to her struggles with Darkness.

+ Enlil is a child born with a Heart of pure Light that begins as a damsel of sorts but grows into himself. Because of this, Kairi runs parallel to him, as well as Ventus.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art by TieLSS

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The portrait of them is absolutely stunning. I hope we get to know Enlil because, he sounds fascinating with his growth of coming into his own after being a damsel in distress. Seriously, big props to the artist who drew this because, it's adorable seeing them all look so happy together. I bet Noxic is secretly happy to be in the middle of all that love in the picture. <3

Arcana-Key

Awards
Norwin in her official Nomura-style art. Albeit, with missing tattoos.

Her design-element is something that I've had a pretty heavy hand in, aside from general features, that is. She's someone that my friend, Infinitehearts, initially didn't expect to be put in the story, but the role that she plays, and, more importantly, the dynamic she brings of someone overcoming their expectations, makes her a bit more of an interesting character in the long-run. While I'm still progressively notching at chapters, I honestly can't wait to introduce Norwin into Destati properly.

Act 2 is when she advances from a Rapier to something a bit more...interesting.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art by HYUEI

Arcana-Key

Awards
I hurt myself doing this, so prepare for a musical extravaganza for Destati.

destati___act_ii_by_whimsical_sage-dahl1yn.jpg

ACT 1

â–¶ 1. [ Hikari | Godson Mix ] | OP Theme.
â–¶ 2. [ Dearly Beloved ] | Starting Screen.
â–¶ 3. [ Lazy Afternoons ] | Twilight Town.
â–¶ 4. [ Treasured Memories ] |
â–¶ 5. [ Sinister Sunburn ] | Twilight Town ( Battle | Night of Fate ).
â–¶ 6. [ Blinded by Light ~ Chain Lightning ~ ] | v. Lightning.
â–¶ 7. [ Traverse Town ~ Acoustic ~ ] | Traverse Town
â–¶ 8. Hand in Hand | Traverse Town ( Battle )
â–¶ 9. [ Suihei ] | Theme of Suihei
â–¶ 10. [ Palium Libertas ] | Theme of Noxic
â–¶ 11. [ Nyx ] | Theme of Nyx.
â–¶ 12. [ Sea ]| Theme of Enlil.
â–¶ 13. [ Norwin ] | Theme of Norwin
â–¶ 14. [ Dance to the Death ] | Boss 1
â–¶ 15. [ Destiny's Force ] | Boss 2
â–¶ 16. [ The Encounter ] | Boss 3 ( Disney )
â–¶ 17. Sinister Shadows | Boss 4
â–¶ 18. [ The Extreme ~ V2 ~ ] | Secret Boss - Ultimecia
â–¶ 19. [ Mysterious Figure ] | Secret Boss - Mysterious Figure
â–¶ 20. [ Hollow Bastion ] | Fallen Garden
â–¶ 21. [ Scherzo di Notte ~ Hero Mix ~ ] | Fallen Garden ( Battle )
â–¶ 22. [ Forze del Male ] | vs. Norwin [ Final ]
â–¶ 23. [ End of The World ] | End of the World.
â–¶ 24. [ Fragments of Sorrow ] | End of the World ( Battle ).
â–¶ 25. [ Destati - 2 ] | Theme of Seria.
â–¶ 26. [ Night in the Dark Dream ] | Realm of Darkness ( Final World )
â–¶ 27.[ Night of Tragedy ] | Realm of Darkness ( Battle )
â–¶ 28. [ Hunter of the Dark ] | vs. Dark Hunter
â–¶ 29. Promised Pain | Final Boss ( Phase 1 ).
â–¶ 30. Last Battle| ( Phase 2 )
â–¶ 31 | 32. [ Darkness of the Unknown ] | Final Boss ( Phase 3 -> 4 )

â–¶ 33. [ Friends in my Heart ]
â–¶ 34. [ Heart ] | Theme of Sacrifice.
â–¶ 35. [ Simple and Clean ] ( Acoustic Mix ) | Act 1 ; Fin.

suiline3_by_whimsical_sage-daku0i8.png

Kimi Ga Iru Kara ~ Vocal Album ~ | Destati Vocal Collection
â–¶ 01. SUIHEI - [ Without You ]
â–¶ 02. SUIHEI - [ Kirakuni ]
â–¶ 03. NYX - [ Radical Dreamers ] - ENG
â–¶ 04. NYX - [ Radical Dreamers ] - JAP
05. NOXIC - [ ??? ]
06. NOXIC - [ ??? ]
07. NORWIN - [ ??? ]
08. NORWIN - [ ??? ]
09. Enlil - [ Child of Magic ]
10. ACT 1 - [ Simple & Clean - Ray of Hope Mix ]
11. ACT 2 -[ Sanctuary ~ remix ~ ]
12. ACT 3 - [ What Time is It? ]
13. ACT 3 - [ What Time is It ~ Galactik Knights Mix ~ ]
14. Kimi Ga Iru Kara

Arcana-Key

Awards
Art by HYUEI

It's been a long while, SO--​
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Forma Maestro ;​

A master of the Keyblade by any other name. Master Form is unusual in that it allows Suihei to blend together magical and physical attacks seamlessly, allowing for a theoretical endless combo that only finds itself slowed by her taking a few moments to recover.​

Her attacks are high very fast and can often stun enemies due to the sheer velocity and magical energy that tends to drift off of her form. Oddly enough, a Secondary ‘Keyblade’ joins the first - though, in truth, it’s constructed of the excess energy of her drive. Instead of levitating around her general vicinity, she takes grip of it in her right hand and allows it to rotate in place. Magical attacks are frequently tossed into the midst of physical, and aerial combat proves all the easier to utilize with a refined touch of agility. This creates a style that allows her to remain completely variable in the face of a plethora of opponents that may be resistant to either physical, or magical damage.​

The first of the two abilities for this drive form is 'Aerial Dodge'; with it, Suihei can repel projectiles mid-air, throwing an enemy's attack back at them while simultaneously creating further momentum, gracing her with further mobility than previously thought possible. The second is ‘Doppelganger’, which creates a ‘shade’ behind Suihei that mirrors her attacks flawlessly with /some/ lag time, which, in theory, allows her to double her combination output by complimenting previously used magic spells with strikes of the keyblade, or augmenting previous strikes with magic or blows of her own.

Equipped:

ᴋɪɴɢғɪsʜᴇʀᵀᴴᴿᴱᴬᵀ:▣▣▣▣▣

Her primary, and more often than not the mainstay due to its balanced magical and physical strength. Despite to the unusual circumstances surrounding the forging and bestowment of her Keyblade, it does not seem to lack the ability that several other Keyblades do. It is fully capable of unlocking any lock, harming nearly any being that may cross its path, and transform into other shapes, provided Suihei learns how to do so in the future. With the appropriate keychain, it may be altered, changing into another Keyblade with properties such as enhanced physical or magical power. Its unique ability, power control, gives Suihei a stat increase in desperate situations.

ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ

ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴬᵀ:▣▣▣▣
A secondary Keyblade with balanced magical and physical strength. One of the many keyblades generated from the Realm of Light, legend says that it's keychain can only be forged when one realizes the weight that Light can hold. While it is not aligned, like many keys, it selects its bearer. In particular, it seems to prefer Keybearers that are closely aligned to the Realm of Light, or make use of it in excess. It's ability, Eternal Heaven, increases the wielder's holy-based attacks thricefold. It also holds the peculiar skill of adding holy affinities to spells, not unlike the Dark series. ( ie: Fire > Holy-Fire. | Blizzard -> Holy Blizzard ). In the case of using dark-oriented spells, it strikes an equilibrium, transitioning it to the neutral innate of Twilight.​

Abilities

Meteorain ; Suihei leaps into the air and sends six meteors at an enemy, dealing nonelemental damage. She can also use a ground version that involves slamming the ground with her keyblade, sending small comets up into the air before causing them to rain down on a target.​

Catastrophe ; Catastrophe is an ability that forces the excess energy of her drive out in a single, condensed beam of energy. It can split seventeen times in order to rain down a storm of nonelemental energy on a group of targets.​

Arcana-Key

Awards
Forma Limité

Accessing the power of the past ; Limit Form graces Suihei with the ability to access abilities lost to the original bearer of her ensemble. Because of her current growth and change in style, this allows her to draw on a different fighting style entirely, permitting her to adapt to situations that she would otherwise be ill prepared for with a unique fighting style belonging to a lost Hero.​

While originally, she believed that they drew on her own skills, it holds a unique approach to combat that she lacks. Límite also lacks the mobility that Suihei takes pride in.​

Instead, it focuses on drawing potential from the Dream Sword. A great, fantastic power that had a hand in her growth. Techniques such as Ars Arcanum and Ragnarok are at her disposal, while free flowing Light Manipulation is inhibited to bursts of speed. Nevertheless, it proves remarkably useful in clashing with several unknown elements. A moderate blend of brute strength, and incredible adaptability at the cost of the mobility that her other Drives bear.​

Like many of her other Drives, however, Límit Form graces Suihei with a distinct ability to access an aspect of her power that remains locked away. In this case, the strength of her Heart runs through her freely, allowing her to dispose of enemies with an incredible sense of bravado. Also. Dodge Roll - that's useful for rolling out of the way of sweeping aerial strikes or attacks that could lob her head off. Definitely worth it.​

Abilities ;

Blade Beam ; Suihei swings her Keyblade, sending out a blade of pure energy towards a single target. If any other enemies are alive, shockwaves split from the initial attack and deal normal damage to them as well.​

Gravity Break ; It allows Suihei's Keyblade to cast a miniature gravity spell by bringing back her Keyblade to slam a miniature gravity sphere in front of her with it.​

Ripple Drive ; allows Suihei to generate a pink crystalline lattice around herself as she swings the Keyblade.​

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also can I just say that even if she never wears any of Sora's stuff after this, she still looks amazing in his original colors like gdi.

Art by Hyuei!

Arcana-Key

Awards
A woman who hides a surprising amount of willpower behind her soft appearance. Apart from being a mother, she holds an innately intuitive personality, allowing her to understand Suihei and her friends instinctively. Because of this, she supports many of their choices, and oft acts as a foil to the serious nature of her former spouse. Kind and courteous she may be, Rosa has a vindictive streak when it comes to any who may try to harm her family, and, at one point, regularly disregarded Suihei's father following their divorce.

Still, she has proven capable of pushing her personal heartache on the side. Her family-oriented and modest personality causes her to gravitate towards solutions are not always the easiest, but are often the best she can do.

When Twilight Town was swallowed by Darkness, Suihei sets out on a journey to recover her parents at any cost. Along the way, she learns about herself as a person, and comes to understand the finer intricacies of her parent's relationships. After Act I, Rosa immersed herself in doing what s he could in order to help her broken family, going as far as to reconcile with her former husband for the sake of her own daughter.

Though Suihei attempts to keep the finer points of her adventuring life under wraps, Rosa appears to have some sort of awareness on just what her daughter has taken to doing for near weeks at a time. At least, it seems that way, as she never seems beset with worry when her child is gone for weeks at a time with her strange friends.

To the Heroes, she is something akin to a mother, unofficially.

Maybe she just has a soft spot for kids.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rosa - By Hyuei

Arcana-Key

Awards
I don't think I've gone out of my way to mention Enlil often - not from lack of care, mind, but because my brain tends to scatter when it comes to the characters of my friends. He's not going to show in Destati, I think, until Act II, but he plays a serious role that I mentioned much earlier in the forum. A kind, affable young man with a taste for music, he is warm, receptive, and tends to play the role of mediator between his friends-- who tend to be too freespirited for their own good.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Arcana-Key

Awards
Oops. I haven't updated this thread in a while.

Time to do that. 'v'

Norwin and Nyx's friendship is a strange one ; believe it or not, they're not the sort that tend to do much but read with one another whenever they have the time to share. While Nyx did not originally trust her, he came to appreciate her as a trusted ally due to her path on redemption. The fact that they can toss magical theory between one another and leave the rest of their friends boggled is also pleasing, in a way. When I requested this peace from Hyuei, it, like much of the other Destati art, drew from pieces of official work. In this case, I felt that the piece from Cross Union would suffice ( so yes, I'll eventually expand on it with Suihei, Noxic and Enlil ).
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art by HYUEI
Colors by Cupiovulpes.​

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Whoa hey! I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Are you still working on the fic these characters belong to?

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Well... all of this art is absolutely amazing! I never saw this project before, but I'll have to go through this whole thread when I have more time at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back