• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Descendants 2 - "Basically baby villains x2"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: Descendants - "Basically baby villains"

This looks like such a trainwreck. Guess it's time to start a countdown for the release.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

"Disney Channel movie event of the year"

I whole heatedly belive that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Can we all appreciate the fact that Jafar's son is essentially Aladdin but with the bad boy thing turned to max and that's just funny

Lonbilly

Awards

I am fully convinced 90% of the budget went towards hiring Kristin Chenoweth.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Can't wait to see this be Season 5 of Once Upon a Time.

Edit: wait that's already sort of happened lol

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

So basically they banished all the villains to Australia and forgot about them. That's...surprisingly realistic.

Kind of a hard touch for some of them though. Jafar, sure, for trying to take the throne. Queenie and Mal for bad magic. But christ, Curella is just an animal abuser. And the step mother/step sisters were just mean. I'm rooting for the villains on this one.

And christ, Evil Queen is still Evil Queen. They don't even bother naming her the actual name they have for her.

aqualight

I have some sick love for shitty movies, so i can't wait for my eyes to bleed at this travesty, especially considering i am somewhat involved with Ever After High. (oh god doll franchises are my weakness) Can't wait to see who does a shitter job, disney or mattel. honestly i feel like disney's will probably be the more painful of the two.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

[video=youtube;t4UUQqefajc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t4UUQqefajc[/video]

haahhaahaaaaah

*conjures up easy mac to fucking choke on it*

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

[video=youtube;t4UUQqefajc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t4UUQqefajc[/video]

haahhaahaaaaah

So this movie must take place in its own universe. Where none of the villains died an were able to find willing people to procreate with. Also why is it set in the present? Most importantly If carlos is cruella's son why is he dressed like that?

This could be a decent movie if they put more effort into it. Disney next big cash cow looks ready to pump tho

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So this movie must take place in its own universe. Where none of the villains died an were able to find willing people to procreate with. Also why is it set in the present? Most importantly If carlos is cruella's son why is he dressed like that?

Shh. Don't think.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

This could be a decent movie if they put more effort into it. Disney next big cash cow looks ready to pump tho

Lol it ain't a Disney cash cow, its a Disney channel original movie set to coincide with all of the live action movies.

if it wad animated under the banner of Walt Disney studios, had decent talent and had the kids younger I could see this as being a good movie but it isn't. The only reason its gotten this much publicity is due to the remakes as of late and we didn't realize it was DC at first.

Lonbilly

Awards

Kinda bummed it's not a musical. The only thing that could make it worse (in a great, entertaining way) is awful musical numbers.

T̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶v̶i̶n̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶B̶e̶l̶l̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶C̶r̶u̶e̶l̶l̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶.̶

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Kinda bummed it's not a musical. The only thing that could make it worse (in a great, entertaining way) is awful musical numbers.

T̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶v̶i̶n̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶B̶e̶l̶l̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶C̶r̶u̶e̶l̶l̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶.̶

Wait its not???
That was the only reason I was gonna even consider watching it.
I mean Kristen is in the movie and she not singing???? What a waste

Disney still not ready for its first open gay character yet, and even then if they were it wont be a boy first.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Disney still not ready for its first open gay character yet, and even then if they were it wont be a boy first.

d-g-hugo-2.png

At least human ones...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They could totally get away with those two making out at prom. What a shame...Belle's son is clearly going to end up with Maleficent's daughter or something cliche like that.

Last edited:
Awards

This honestly looks like they hired someone that writes bad Disney fanfiction to write up a script.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

haahhaahaaaaah
"This is a disaster", I thought to myself...

So basically they banished all the villains to Australia and forgot about them. That's...surprisingly realistic.

Kind of a hard touch for some of them though. Jafar, sure, for trying to take the throne. Queenie and Mal for bad magic. But christ, Curella is just an animal abuser. And the step mother/step sisters were just mean. I'm rooting for the villains on this one.

And christ, Evil Queen is still Evil Queen. They don't even bother naming her the actual name they have for her.

Kinda reminds me of Mateus Palamecia in US Dissidia (the Emperor).

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

This honestly looks like they hired someone that writes bad Disney fanfiction to write up a script.

We were discussing that from the start. What if X went to high school is so common in fanfic its trope

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

brb guys imma write marvel high and come back after I'm a millionaire.

Lonbilly

Awards

The movie is getting a lot of positive buzz from sites to the point where I fully 100% believe everyone has no expectations for Disney Channel Original Movies. Which is fair.

Wait, if Jafar and Evil Queen are in this, shouldn't that mean there's more than one kingdom other than just Belle's? Or is it one kingdom with just a bunch of kings and queens?

brb guys imma write marvel high and come back after I'm a millionaire.

MarvelHigh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back