• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Descendants 2 - "Basically baby villains x2"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Descendants - "Basically baby villains"

let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also have you gotten over Tron: Uprising? No.

Anyone else find it weird that these Disney characters all had children around the same year?

Well, they do say friends tend to have babies at the same time...The villains obviously did this so their children could be villains together.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Oh you know I don't like that :<

Also have you gotten over Tron: Uprising? No.
I had actually forgotten all about it until you brought up Motorcity.

Well, they do say friends tend to have babies at the same time...The villains obviously did this so their children could be villains together.
But the villains having a group of babies the same time the heroes do? (And the Fairy Godmother as well!?)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh you know I don't like that :<

I just saw it for the second time so sorry~ nope not sorry

I had actually forgotten all about it until you brought up Motorcity.

But it is still sad, isn't it. A show that probably has more going for it gets snubbed by the same company that thinks these films are good ideas...

But the villains having a group of babies the same time the heroes do? (And the Fairy Godmother as well!?)

I didn't say it made sense. 8D

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

Sounds like a fanfic that I would've written when I was 15... I'M SO ASHAMED! D:

But really... I mean if they were going to do this, make it animated. I would watch it with my nieces if it was animated... but now... eh... I have a high chance of getting pissed off at it after the first five minutes.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

The concept it self I actually don't mind that much because I think it can be deliciously cheesy, but I do wish it would have been animated instead. They've been doing so well lately.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm worried about how they're going to find actors to play the recognisable Disney characters. Finding a Rapunzel, Fairy Godmother, Jafar, Maleficent etc. would certainly be weird since these are meant to be the characters from their actual films (dear lord help me if they just recycle OUaT's castings because Jafar is a weak Jafar)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

This sounds so intriguing yet so bad at the same time.

I'll watch anyway. Ortega cant be a horrible director, especially since he directed what would've been MJs final concert tour and the movie it was made into.

Still could be very bad.

Anyone else find it weird that these Disney characters all had children around the same year?
No weirder than how they're all likely still alive and happen to live in the same place. And their Kingdom has a public High School.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

This is a disney channel movie... so very low budjet I'm assuming, recyceld actors from their tv shows and a sountrack written most by kara dioguardi.
Another atteampt to recreate the HSM franchise. They brought back the msuical then decided to milk it till it collaspsed.

Plot Hole Two: "Why would the children of villains need a shot at redemption. They didn't do anything. Or am I not understanding the premise?"

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Live action and prep schools?

Nope, nope, nope.

x37rnu4

Awards

I had to keep reminding myself that it's a live action. And a movie. Might've had a smidgen more chance as an animated series, but I just keep picturing the cheesiest animation so maybe no. And the fact that it's a Disney Channel movie is cringe-worthy enough. I haven't liked most things from present Disney Channel for many years now.

High school baby villains. Still having that sink in.

...But like most things assumed to be horrible, I must watch it to see just how far down this spirals.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

She doesn't even look like Maleficent but I guess with black hair, pulled back, etc. it could work.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

yeah i know. like i said, it could work, but the makeup might be halfassed if this isn't a film with a good budget.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

yeah i know. like i said, it could work, but the makeup might be halfassed if this isn't a film with a good budget.

The word Film makes it sound to professional, this is Disney channel Orginal Movie, Likely to be a musical meant only to sell units and possibly franchise into a new HSM

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Its a Disney channel original movie, so the budget won`t be that high. Meaning we`re in for some half assed special effects and make up

Gram

Banned
Awards

Each time I see an update in this thread, a part of me dies inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back