• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.: Demyx Fanclub :.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
at least we know in au fics that they probably would be close friends due to their personalities~

june

t02200219_0320031910217525562.jpg

demyx is hungry
hungry of love :C

huanglulu

Hello June, Random been sometimes since i last been here too :D

t02200219_0320031910217525562.jpg

demyx is hungry
hungry of love :C

That is a cute picture of Demyx :3

I know D: and many others. I haven't been in this forum in months so now I'm reviving many clubs I'm into xD

Welcome back June *Glomps* haven't seen you in awhile. I haven't been posting in much of the thread either though i am often still around

june

you know guys? lately I have been reading the KHII manga and I gotta say, that it make me sad that demyx participates a lot more than in the game :C

huanglulu

you know guys? lately I have been reading the KHII manga and I gotta say, that it make me sad that demyx participates a lot more than in the game :C

Yeah :C. He participate more in the KH Days Manga compare to the game and his report to Saix in the manga is just Hilarious it made me laugh boy i love how Demyx always try to slack off in the manga and how much laughter he bought to me when i read the manga XD.

june

he is one of the three nobodies I can't see as a nobody.
I would have loved to see demyx, axel and roxas as a trio.
I mean, I really think that Demyx cared about roxas too (not only in the way of "I have to care about the persone with a Keyblade so I can have my heart back :D) because he did missed roxas somehow a bit.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

I love manga!Demyx! He's just so funny, and I kind of wish that the first fight between Demyx and Sora had happened the way it did in the manga. RAD hints aside, it might've cut down on all the "SORA HATEZ NOBODIES!!!1!!1!" complaints that come up in the fandom, because not only does Sora stop to help Demyx, but Demyx ends up attacking him anyway when he realizes that it's his mission to bring Roxas out of Sora. I love Demyx and I think, when all is said and done, he's a nice guy, but he also isn't a perfect angelic sweetheart who would never hurt a fly, and I like how the manga shows that. If only the game had done more with him. :(

I would have loved to see demyx, axel and roxas as a trio.
I mean, I really think that Demyx cared about roxas too (not only in the way of "I have to care about the persone with a Keyblade so I can have my heart back :D) because he did missed roxas somehow a bit.

RAD <3<3<3 (Now that you mention it, I've been wanting to bump the RAD fanclub you made a while back, do you mind?)

Well, the KH2 manga gives us a lot of glorious Roxas/Demyx friendship tease! Xigbar even says, "Don't you and him share a close relationship?" :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *sob* WHY ISN'T THE MANGA CANON??

june

it might've cut down on all the "SORA HATEZ NOBODIES!!!1!!1!" complaints that come up in the fandom, because not only does Sora stop to help Demyx, but Demyx ends up attacking him anyway when he realizes that it's his mission to bring Roxas out of Sora. I love Demyx and I think, when all is said and done, he's a nice guy, but he also isn't a perfect angelic sweetheart who would never hurt a fly, and I like how the manga shows that. If only the game had done more with him. :(

oh damn true. Though in the game sora just attack demyx because "he is a nobodie and I was told that they are evuuulzzzzz D:<!" but in the manga he goes and help demyx at the underworld <3 I really think that demyx and sora could have been very good friends (aren't they similar? both of them don't like to fight at all -ok, I know that demyx doesn't like it in part coze he is reeeeeally laaazy xD-) but honestly, I like how the manga shows demyx's personality: honest, a bit naive, but knows when he has to be serious even when he doesn't like it.

RAD <3<3<3 (Now that you mention it, I've been wanting to bump the RAD fanclub you made a while back, do you mind?)

oh please.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
oh damn true. Though in the game sora just attack demyx because "he is a nobodie and I was told that they are evuuulzzzzz D:<!" but in the manga he goes and help demyx at the underworld <3 I really think that demyx and sora could have been very good friends (aren't they similar? both of them don't like to fight at all -ok, I know that demyx doesn't like it in part coze he is reeeeeally laaazy xD-) but honestly, I like how the manga shows demyx's personality: honest, a bit naive, but knows when he has to be serious even when he doesn't like it.

Yeah, I think they could've been friends. Demyx would probably be a bad influence on him, since Riku and Kairi imply that Sora can get pretty lazy when they're not constantly asking him for help (i.e. building that raft). But even Sora would get annoyed about the way Demyx tends to push his work on other people to do. So Idk if they'd be bestest buddies, but hey, it's Sora we're talking about. He makes friends with everybody, as long as they aren't evil. And if Roxas had been friends with him previously, that would just make it even better!

oh please.

YAY! *dashes off to bump it*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back