• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► DECONFIRMED: Lucca CG 2018 to stream Share The Magic panel celebrating KH3 on November 3rd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
One thing to point out is that the last time that Shinji did a panel like this was PGW 2016 (which also was NOT livestreamed) and we got 1.5+2.5 announced, Sora revealed in WoFF, and the reveal of the 0.2 opening cinematic.

Am I saying we're going to get news of that caliber here? Not at all. But the lack of a livestream just means it'll be up on Twitter a few minutes after it's announced at the event, IF anything big is announced or shown. Personally, I would set expectations low. This event is giving off more of a celebration of KH3's upcoming release and discussing the game rather than being an event to reveal new information.

I do believe KH3 was recently confirmed to be present at the upcoming Xbox Event happening in Mexico next weekend as well. If they want another slice of hype pie like they were given for E3 2018, they could reveal some news there as well.

Seadrin

Awards
One thing to point out is that the last time that Shinji did a panel like this was PGW 2016 (which also was NOT livestreamed) and we got 1.5+2.5 announced, Sora revealed in WoFF, and the reveal of the 0.2 opening cinematic.

Am I saying we're going to get news of that caliber here? Not at all. But the lack of a livestream just means it'll be up on Twitter a few minutes after it's announced at the event, IF anything big is announced or shown. Personally, I would set expectations low. This event is giving off more of a celebration of KH3's upcoming release and discussing the game rather than being an event to reveal new information.

I do believe KH3 was recently confirmed to be present at the upcoming Xbox Event happening in Mexico next weekend as well. If they want another slice of hype pie like they were given for E3 2018, they could reveal some news there as well.

Great information and a solid point. We'll just have to wait about 20 hours or so until the event begins and ends!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i odnt think we get news at the xbox event as for the this evnet though this iwll be best place to annced ps4 kh3 system there plus we dont know context of this event

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm not sure where to expect news, if at all, between now and Jump Festa. We may not get any substantial new information again until then, honestly. Between now and Jump Festa, we have this event, the Xbox Event, and the Game Awards. None of those scream "KH3 trailer incoming". The panel tomorrow is likely our best bet for new information, but if nothing big happens, I would say to drop all expectations for big news until Jump Festa.

Seadrin

Awards
I agree. We have been receiving little tidbits of news here and there, with the Olympus renders, the Halloween artwork, the Halloween 6 second clip and so on. I'm sure we'll continue to receive things like that until Jump Festa at the very least if we don't see anything tomorrow.

ghostwarmen

Awards
i odnt think we get news at the xbox event as for the this evnet though this iwll be best place to annced ps4 kh3 system there plus we dont know context of this event
I’m pretty sure Microsoft is doing a livestream showcase for the Xbox event showing off games, so that’s a pretty good chance of getting a trailer possibly. The description of the event also says they will show off third party games I believe. Considering the trailer we got at Microsoft e3, I wouldn’t count this event out at all.

UltimaXOmega

If we don't get a new trailer before Jump Festa, there is only 1 Disney world left. Hopefully it's a new world.

Seadrin

Awards
If we don't get a new trailer before Jump Festa, there is only 1 Disney world left. Hopefully it's a new world.

If we don't see a world before then, I still could see two worlds being revealed similar to E3 this year.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I’m pretty sure Microsoft is doing a livestream showcase for the Xbox event showing off games, so that’s a pretty good chance of getting a trailer possibly. The description of the event also says they will show off third party games I believe. Considering the trailer we got at Microsoft e3, I wouldn’t count this event out at all.
i meam it could be there but i could see them skiiping this

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Words like this always come from you but carry no substance, and are almost always proven wrong anyways. There is nothing to suggest that a lack of news = only one Disney world left to reveal. Nothing at all. In fact, history alone proves that if we get something new soon, it would be multiple world announcements.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Words like this always come from you but carry no substance, and are almost always proven wrong anyways. There is nothing to suggest that a lack of news = only one Disney world left to reveal. Nothing at all. In fact, history alone proves that if we get something new soon, it would be multiple world announcements.
spockanort could they reveal a world at the xbox event it seems like a event thay may skip

kaseykockroach

Awards
Maybe they’re hiding that we’ll have a musical level again. :O
If so, I don’t blame them!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Currently sharpening the pitch forks. If stream is confirmed, then I'll kindly put them back in the shed. $4.99 is still firm.

(C'mon bby fingers crossed for stream!)

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Currently sharpening the pitch forks. If stream is confirmed, then I'll kindly put them back in the shed. $4.99 is still firm.

(C'mon bby fingers crossed for stream!)

i take one...and 100 for the angry mob i'm gonna recruit if we get no stream.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So there were three months between the E3 and TGS trailers. They could just be repeating that rate between TGS and Jump Festa. I was hoping they’d speed up their rate of showing stuff, but they may just like that set frequency. In another time, KH3 would have likely been out before Jump Festa. So it’s possible that whatever plans they had for around this time were pushed back to Jump Festa after the delay.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What helped in the wait between E3 and TGS was that Nomura told us straight up that there would be a waiting period until the next showing. He didn't need to say anything because we could come to that conclusion on our own, but it getting a confirmation helped reassure us. This time, we didn't get anything. Obviously they're in the final stretch and it's all hands on deck so we can't really blame them, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back