• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► DECONFIRMED: Lucca CG 2018 to stream Share The Magic panel celebrating KH3 on November 3rd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
why are still keeping stuff begind closed dorr the game will be out two freaking month we should be past that now

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
why are still keeping stuff begind closed dorr the game will be out two freaking month we should be past that now

SE really likes to makes things "special for the attendees".

Or at least that's what they say when they tell us to remove transcripts and stuff from private events lol

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
SE really likes to makes things "special for the attendees".

Or at least that's what they say when they tell us to remove transcripts and stuff from private events lol
sometimes i dodnt get sqaure but it what it i guess i od think we get news we just to wait as always

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

What Sign said. Also, they’re probably presenting in Italian for the attendees. So a global audience might not gather much from the panel anyways since you’d have to know either Italian or Japanese.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What Sign said. Also, they’re probably presenting in Italian for the attendees. So a global audience might not gather much from the panel anyways since you’d have to know either Italian or Japanese.

Doesn’t stop them when they have Japanese events and they don’t translate anything to English from the panels 8D

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Doesn’t stop them when they have Japanese events and they don’t translate anything to English from the panels 8D
exatly it very pity to me we two or three moth away and you start this stuff again im sorry im dont get square let alone the tnagled assts are even out yet

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah it just another case of sqaure being sqaure agian and im not surpised

ghostwarmen

Awards
As annoying as this is, if there is any news and/or a trailer, we should be hearing of it and getting to see it right after the panel similar to D23 Japan. Though this may be the naive fool in me talking. 3 months till release and they’re still doing the exclusivity.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Touché. Truly, they have much discernible rhyme or reason to these things. Not a consistent one at least.

At this point, as long as they don’t delay the game like they did at the last closed door event, I’ll be happy. lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How the hell is this anything like FFXV? That game had multiple streams and an entire event dedicated to showing the release date.

Too much is not necessarily a good thing.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
People want to experience the game or have everything spoon feed

at least no early game leaks are going to happen

we could get something but I think it's starting to become a issue when others hype every event when they Never promised anything at a event until they confirmed something

dont like all behind the doors things, fine but let those there enjoy what they know and not leak it online for attention

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
No stream? Well that's a bummer, though it does give me that feeling feeling that something will be shown, even if the rest of us won't see it immediately.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I'm sure whatever will be shown there will be revealed in due time, in least through word of mouth rather than video form.
"Steamy sex scene between Goofy and Aerith leaked!"

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Of course. The marketing is FFXV Tier.

Shoot, FFXV is getting a program next week for new development updates and it’s been out for two years. I wish we would get that kind of stuff with KH3.

kingsoraful

Awards
Re: Lucca CG 2018 to stream Share The Magic panel celebrating KH3 on November 3rd

Nomura could have just been using KH2 as a point of reference because it was the last console title released, therefore it sets the precedent for the number of worlds people probably expect moreso than KH1. In theory, KH3 could still have the same number of Disney worlds or less than KH1.

That said, I think we have at least one more. To me, it wouldn’t make sense to reveal Pirates and Frozen at the same time and not leave any Disney reveals for the last four months of marketing. So I think there is at the least one, if not two, full fledged Disney worlds left. Plus a possible minigame world. So I agree with your world count, I just don’t think it’s a guarantee based on those comments from Nomura.

I definitely think it's two Disney Worlds and the final Disney World is revealed at Jump Festa.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Lucca CG 2018 to stream Share The Magic panel celebrating KH3 on November 3rd

I definitely think it's two Disney Worlds and the final Disney World is revealed at Jump Festa.
no usually the jump fests trsiler is big story triler with spoilers before the realease am i right?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Agreed.

no usually the jump fests trsiler is big story triler with spoilers before the realease am i right?

There will probably be a launch trailer in January for that around when Utada’s tracks are released.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

There will probably be a launch trailer in January for that around when Utada’s tracks are released.
yeah but it wont be trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back