• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► DECONFIRMED: Lucca CG 2018 to stream Share The Magic panel celebrating KH3 on November 3rd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the red monster

Awards
I'm starting to think Cable Town is the final world. It's been absent since 2014 and has a lot of mystery surrounding it, which has me suspicious since a new original world would have made a great reveal to help cover the void of no Radiant Garden. Plus, and this is a stretch, it could be called Cable Town due to it having cables to all the worlds.
The last part is actually pretty decent idea.
i was thinking it's gonna be the "hub" world but who knows

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I always thought the new hub world would be Twilight Town if Radiant Garden wasn't playable. A lot of important stuff is happening there. Either that or Destiny Islands return.

kingsoraful

Awards
We better get AT LEAST one new disney world. 7 is just not enough.
i really want to believe we still have 2 disney worlds to be revealed, but not a lot of time left to reveal them..

Based on what Nomura said, 3 worlds per pod is what we're expecting and he said there's 3 of them. So 9 worlds total Disney worlds + 100 Acre Wood.

kingsoraful

Awards
I thought Nomura said the pods did not include all the worlds in the game. Just Disney ones, which is what everyone assumes. It makes sense. 3 Disney Worlds per section plus 1 original world in each one. And it wasn't really pods, it was more of him saying beginning, middle, and end Disney Worlds which is why everyone thinks it's 9 Disney Worlds + 100 Acre Wood.

Also while you guys think they need to reveal stuff at events they really don't. You'll be surprised what a tweet saying "stay tuned, such and such date at such and such time we will reveal one of the final Disney Worlds in an exclusive trailer only on the Kingdom Hearts Youtube channel".

Gaming websites would make an article for that in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back