• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 16th (CM Trailer) & December 18th (Final) Countdown & Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadrin

Awards
Good evening community!

I'm hoping you all are getting ready for a restful end-of-year season. I'm trying not to forget to take a breath & break and enjoy some life!

That being said, we're less than a week away from TWO brand new Kingdom Hearts III trailers.

What in your mind might be revealed for both the December 16th and 18th trailers?

tur_1545120000.png

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't imagine anything new will be in the 16th trailer, unless it's a few new clips from worlds we already know are in the game.

As for the 18th one, I'm uncertain. There's a decent chance of a world reveal since it's obviously meant to be the Jump Festa trailer.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm hoping there is at least one more Disney world. And that they preview it early in the 30 second commercial. If not, oh well.

Aside from that I'm hoping they finally show Namine. I really want to know what role she will have in the story. A look at Cable Town would be nice as well.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For the final trailer I'm expecting a 50 minute video with 18 new Disney world reveals, a million Final Fantasy characters, and a look at playable Elsa.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Having Face my Fears replace Dont think Twice would be sweet.

Something else I would like to see is Disney villains. I want to see Gothel and Marluxia conspire with each other and possibly the same with Luxord and Davy Jones

Sdog

Awards
Don't expect anything substantial from the 16th trailer aside from a new quick clip or two from scenes we've already scene.

With the 18th being the JF trailer, that's where the goods will be. New Disney World. At least 1 FF character. Face my Fears instead of Don't Think Twice. To quote a great prophet, "It's about to go down".

the red monster

Awards
last disney world with story stuff (actual roxas+xion reveal) for the 18, i also think it will be around 4-5 minutes long.
nothing new on the 16

horto12485

Awards
For the final trailer I'm expecting a 50 minute video with 18 new Disney world reveals, a million Final Fantasy characters, and a look at playable Elsa.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What?! That would be crazy and too long i mean 18 New Disney World Reveals and a 50 Minute Trailer and 1,000,000 FF Characters that would be too crazy and the game would take too long to get through

kaseykockroach

Awards
I'll have to remember not to click on this section of the forum come that time!...though I'll probably end up coming across the revealed info anyhow. Doggone social media...

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I guess I’m of the unpopular opinion that the 16th will show something new. I don’t think there would be any reason to keep the Japanese cinema trailer out of circulation if there wasn’t something substantial they wanted to include in it. Whatever that is will likely be revealed in full on the 18th with the cinema trailer just providing a 3-5 second tease. Besides, why would Nomura bother promoting it as a new trailer if it was the exact same as the English version?

I imagine the trailer on the 18th will be 6-8 minutes as is typical for Jump Festa trailers. This will most likely reveal Xion, Namine, Dilan, and Aeleus. A playable original world reveal is probably a given. FF characters are especially likely to appear. I think we’ll end up seeing a lot more content than people are probably expecting.

As for sheer hopes and dreams, I’d like to see one or two more Disney worlds. PatF and Wreck-It Ralph would be absolute dreams come true, no matter how unlikely they are to actually appear. Also, more summons and a Haunted Mansion attraction flow would be nice. More minigames featuring Disney characters in original worlds like Remy’s Restaurant would be really cool too.

horto12485

Awards
I guess I’m of the unpopular opinion that the 16th will show something new. I don’t think there would be any reason to keep the Japanese cinema trailer out of circulation if there wasn’t something substantial they wanted to include in it. Whatever that is will likely be revealed in full on the 18th with the cinema trailer just providing a 3-5 second tease. Besides, why would Nomura bother promoting it as a new trailer if it was the exact same as the English version?

I imagine the trailer on the 18th will be 6-8 minutes as is typical for Jump Festa trailers. This will most likely reveal Xion, Namine, Dilan, and Aeleus. A playable original world reveal is probably a given. FF characters are especially likely to appear. I think we’ll end up seeing a lot more content than people are probably expecting.

As for sheer hopes and dreams, I’d like to see one or two more Disney worlds. PatF and Wreck-It Ralph would be absolute dreams come true, no matter how unlikely they are to actually appear. Also, more summons and a Haunted Mansion attraction flow would be nice. More minigames featuring Disney characters in original worlds like Remy’s Restaurant would be really cool too.

Yes I agree with your theory we'll have to wait to see what Happens next week.

kingsoraful

Awards

I think we're for sure getting 1-2 Disney Worlds in the final 2018 trailer. But who knows they could save one for early January. When we have our final Disney World it will be promoted as such. On the trailer promo page and the twitter official page.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I don't expect anything interesting for CM Trailer.

For the Final Trailer:
- To be at least 2 minutes long.
- New Disney World reveal (Wreck-It Ralph).
- Playable Radiant Garden + Final Fantasy characters reveal, including the one that will be in Olympus this time.

It would be cool if we had more than one Disney World left, but I doubt it. Hopefully I'm wrong.

As for the song used, I'm not seeing how they can use Skrillex's part from Face my Fears without sounding dumb. Even if they use it for flashy stuff.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
More summons and a Haunted Mansion attraction flow would be nice. More minigames featuring Disney characters in original worlds like Remy’s Restaurant would be really cool too.

I've noticed that they've been fairly quiet regarding attraction flows and summons lately, love to get an update on that front.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I've noticed that they've been fairly quiet regarding attraction flows and summons lately, love to get an update on that front.

We might have already seen all the attraction flows. But I’m hoping there will still be one for Haunted Mansion. I’d be surprised if we’d seen all the summons though. There’s too much potential with the whole linking with former party members thing. I’d like to see at least 7 summons to correspond with the Guardians.

okhi12

Awards
I want to see gameplay of Hollow Bastion and/or Cable Town if it is still a thing. I want another Disney World too, but we've barely seen gameplay of the original ones except for Twilight Town and glipses of that clowdy world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back