• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death's of the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If we take the death as death in the real world, then it amkes sense.

Thus far, that seems to be the only thing remotely like the real world.

I've always thought the heart to be more like one's emotion or personality.

It is. It's both the emotion, the personality, and the Identity, the Self. Hence why Nobodies, who lack Hearts, lack emotions, as well as are said to not exist - since the Heart, holding who they're supposed to be, is gone.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
If I'm not mistaken it says somewhere in the FM version of the KH2 that Axel returns to his other after he suicide bombs the horde.
It was either in the journals or Nomura himself said it in one of the interviews, either way it was confirmed.
As far as the others are concerned however it's never said what happens to them so I assume they just ceased to exist anymore.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
╬ProperArtist╬;3819686 said:
If I'm not mistaken it says somewhere in the FM version of the KH2 that Axel returns to his other after he suicide bombs the horde.
It was either in the journals or Nomura himself said it in one of the interviews, either way it was confirmed.
As far as the others are concerned however it's never said what happens to them so I assume they just ceased to exist anymore.

It was in the novels, and it wasn't so much confirmed as gravely wished for.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
It was in the novels, and it wasn't so much confirmed as gravely wished for.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ah I knew i heard it form somewhere.

forget-me-not

the thing i don't get is why all of the organization members were so bummed when they started to disappear. It's not like they weren't coming back. You'd think they'd be happy to be one step closer to being a somebody

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
the thing i don't get is why all of the organization members were so bummed when they started to disappear. It's not like they weren't coming back. You'd think they'd be happy to be one step closer to being a somebody

Because they didn't know. Or else, they would have been committing suicide left and right.

All their existences they've been told they were nothing, and will fade into Darkness, and be nothing. Hence, why they wouldn't be too thrilled into fading, and basically to them, dying. And I'm certain Xemnas had no clue about it as well, so he opted for another path to be Whole.

The only one who knows about this second chance is Nomura.

And that's cause he created it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think it's so much they didn't know about it, as much as it's unavoidable. A lot of people that believe in Heaven and think they'll go there or people that believe in reincarnation also don't want to die, despite getting a 'second chance'. It all boils down mostly to survival instincts, preservation of the Self in the here and now.
Also, it's not like every single Nobody in the Organization was thrilled about getting a Heart. Larxene seemed to kind of resent the concept. Xemnas declared he'd fight his Heart once he got a new one. Whether or not they knew about the second chance wouldn't make it any less terrifying to disappear, and possibly even more terrifying knowing what was waiting for them - assuming of course their Hearts were already purified.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, if we remember Vexen's death scene, it's pretty easy to realize that perhaps Axel knew nothing about this second chance.

"Now you can be nothing, instead of just Nobody," is what I think he said. That seems to me that he didn't know that Vexen very well could become something.

And I think their self-preservation instincts didn't go that far. They're death scenes were too... remorse-filled, almost, as though they didn't want to die because they hadn't had the chance to live.

Axelfan008

╬ProperArtist╬;3819686 said:
I always hope axel made it back to his somebody.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
From Another Report:

VIII - When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner’s hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization. However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it’s a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody’s body is swallowed by Darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

So, all of the Organization members have a chance to return to their Others.

As to whether they knew about it, it seems like the kind of thing that might not be discovered very easily. After all, testing it would require being able to know the identity of Heartless, Nobody, and Somebody - and the willingness to sacrifice the Nobody for the sake of testing. Since Dusks seem to know no more of their identity than Shadows, very few Heartless are distinct enough to recognize, and those Nobodies/Heartless with known identities were generally the most valuable ones, it's likely that the Organization never had the chance to find out about that method of regaining a heart, and assumed that dying was a bad thing.

Axelfan008

From Another Report:

VIII - When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner’s hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization. However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it’s a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody’s body is swallowed by Darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

So, all of the Organization members have a chance to return to their Others.

As to whether they knew about it, it seems like the kind of thing that might not be discovered very easily. After all, testing it would require being able to know the identity of Heartless, Nobody, and Somebody - and the willingness to sacrifice the Nobody for the sake of testing. Since Dusks seem to know no more of their identity than Shadows, very few Heartless are distinct enough to recognize, and those Nobodies/Heartless with known identities were generally the most valuable ones, it's likely that the Organization never had the chance to find out about that method of regaining a heart, and assumed that dying was a bad thing.
But only Ansem managed to keep him self when he turned into a heartless, even Sora didn't do that, so the chances of haveing defeated the other Org's Heartless somewhere are nil.

Blackwaltz25

Easiest way to put it for those who still say they "Fade into nothing" or "Fade into the void."

Your heart is "stolen" (by heartless or succumbing to darkness):
1. You become a Heartless
2. If your heart was incredibly strong much like Sora's and the Org. members you will form a Nobody
3. Nobodies like Dusks and Dancers are the Nobodies of the weakest form of strong hearts
4. If your Heartless is destroyed your Heart goes into a sort of Limbo, it does not go to Kingdom Hearts (remember Kingdom Hearts is the "Heart of all Worlds" not a resting place, if you think when your heart is reclaimed it goes there you're in Nobody created Kingdom Hearts mode).
5. If you didn't have a strong heart then your body stays like a vegetable, much like Kairi was throughout all of Kingdom Hearts 1, until your heart is reclaimed by the Keyblade.

You die from natural causes, murder, suicide, sickness, or whatever else:
1. That's it, game over man game over. There is no rebirth (as far as we know) and you become neither a Heartless or Nobody because you didn't lose your heart to a Heartless or the Darkness.
2. Since there's no Heartless there's no Nobody. Like I said end of story.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
so, strong heart == strong heartless AND strong nobody. [ both are human forms ]

i still have a question..

what happens to the somebody if..

--the nobody is killed before the heartless

--the heartless is killed before the nobody

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
so, strong heart == strong heartless AND strong nobody. [ both are human forms ]

Mmmyeah, Sora = strong Heart, and he did get a strong Nobody, but he was a Shadow. So no.

There is still a chance for the Somebody to be reformed. Nomura just never went into specifics on that one.

Beat the Nobody and you got your Somebody back.

Blackwaltz25

LoreiX said:
Here is your answer:
Another Report said:
However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody’s body is swallowed by Darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

As for your second question.

LoreiX said:
If this happens the heart goes to, like I said before, a type of Limbo/Holding Area where it just waits for the Nobody to be destroyed/defeated. My last post is a bit confusing in this area. The heart will only be in a "suspended state" if the Nobody of said heart lost person still needs to be defeated. However if they did not produce a Nobody the heart will return to them right away no matter where the are and no matter what world they are in.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
got your Somebody back.

but what do you mean by got.??

i remembered the scene in KH2 where roXas saw sora in his chamber or crystal or whatever..

roXas was not killed by that time, but why is sora there.??

and why did roXas faded in that scene.?? [ he faded right.?? ]

Blackwaltz25

LoreiX said:
RoXas was not killed by that time, but why is sora there.??
Roxas is never killed he simply returns to his Somebody i.e. Sora. Also Sora is there to regain the memories he lost during his time in Castle Oblivion. Remember Namine gave him the choice at the end of CoM to either keep the memories he gained inside the castle or to regain the memories he lost as a process of proceeding through it.

LoreiX said:
I'm confused about what scene you mean. If you're referring to the scene after he beats Axel and the pod opens it's assumed that Roxas simply joined with Sora to become whole again. But if you're talking about the scene in TWTNW when Namine gets "absorbed", I'm going to call it, into Kairi and Roxas into Sora that was kind of just for show, especially since Roxas was already a part of Sora before that.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but what do you mean by got.??

The Somebody is reformed from its pieces.

i remembered the scene in KH2 where roXas saw sora in his chamber or crystal or whatever..

roXas was not killed by that time, but why is sora there.??

Sora had his Sense of Self restored by Kairi. He doesn't really have a B+S, only the appearance. Hence why he could be in the same room as his Nobody.

Like waltz said, they fused back.
Roxas and Sora are a special case since Sora was purified from being a Heartless without being slain by the Keyblade. Hence why the merging back was immediately upon meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back