• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death's of the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Their bodies linger in one of the realms. Until the heart is also released, when the heart is released, via Sora & Co. killing the heartless, the two will join once again and become reborn.

JTD95

Their bodies linger in one of the realms. Until the heart is also released, when the heart is released, via Sora & Co. killing the heartless, the two will join once again and become reborn.
Okay, but I don't get this part, if you kill somebody he turns to a heartless and a nobody, and if you kills their nobody and their heartless the comes back to life!? So..... How can you actually kill a person for good?!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay, but I don't get this part, if you kill somebody he turns to a heartless and a nobody, and if you kills their nobody and their heartless the comes back to life!? So..... How can you actually kill a person for good?!

Shoot them.

You can kill them with the keyblade once they are whole again, i'm pretty sure since they hav nothing else to turn into.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
True death takes place once you separate the Soul from the Body. That seems to only be possible when the Being is Whole, judging by the Nobodies fading away when you beat them, and the Heartless releasing the Hearts inside them.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
KH's rules are a little different.

According to the Ansem Reports, actual death only takes place when the Soul seperates from the Body.

You can lose your Heart. But you won't actually die. The body will still be living. Hence why, if the Heart was strong, the body will become animated, and this leads to Nobodies. The stronger the Heart, the stronger the Nobody, eventually leading up to the actual human Nobodies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Yeah, like Life's.Lover says, the laws of reality don't apply there--it goes by Nomura's rules

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually things would be quite complicated, and depending on your religion KH is somewhat based on real life :v can't believe I just said that.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Not to get off topic, Iridium, but what exactly do you mean by that?

I realize that it could make things more complicated (as seen by the fact that KH is quite complicated), but I've never really seen any hints towards religion, except perhaps the whole Trinity thing they have going on.

99% EbIL

going by that logic, we may very well have to fight former members of the organization in there whole forms, and technically, the whole Organization could start over again, with all the same members
wouldn't that be fun -_-

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Whoa dude, way too many posts. Anyways, if their Heartless was defeated, they would become whole again.

peachie

99% EbIL;3796480 said:
going by that logic, we may very well have to fight former members of the organization in there whole forms, and technically, the whole Organization could start over again, with all the same members
wouldn't that be fun -_-

Being whole beings their priorities would be totally different. They wouldn't need hearts. No need for the org. to reform.

Organization-XV-

When Nobodies, Unlike Heartless, Die They Fade Back Into Nothingness. They Dont Really Exsist And While Heartlesses Hearts Reliquish Into Kingdom Hearts, Nobodies just Fade Away Into Oblivion
nobody.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back