• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Death Battle!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
well atleast I have another anime death battle to look forward to.

That one should cause a stir, but are they doing it to promote the movie that is coming out the same month?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;gmpUKsbfdAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpUKsbfdAY[/video]

Peace

Awards
The only problem, I had with this episode was the preview for the next fight. Why do Digimon vs. Pokémon again? They already proved that the power scale in Digimon is massive compared to Pokémon's.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
The only problem, I had with this episode was the preview for the next fight. Why do Digimon vs. Pokémon again? They already proved that the power scale in Digimon is massive compared to Pokémon's.

They already stated that no Tamers/Trainers are involved in this fight. So no Mega Evolution, no Digivolution, just their base power.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
They already stated that no Tamers/Trainers are involved in this fight. So no Mega Evolution, no Digivolution, just their base power.

hnmmm, renamon is donzo, she basicly a ninja and they dont recover to well after being knocked a few times
Lucario is more of monk a whole lot of force

Peace

Awards
This week's Death Battle was so goofy and weird, but so awesome! I really loved the animation for this one. And the sound effects they used reminded me of my youth watching Scooby-Doo and other Hanna-Barbera shows.

[video=youtube;dyVMdACRTL0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVMdACRTL0[/video]

Relix

A traveler
Awards
This week's Death Battle was so goofy and weird, but so awesome! I really loved the animation for this one. And the sound effects they used reminded me of my youth watching Scooby-Doo and other Hanna-Barbera shows.

[video=youtube;dyVMdACRTL0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVMdACRTL0[/video]

Saw this last night with my friends. I won the bet lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Regardless of who the winner is for next month's match the reaction from those two fanbases should be interesting.

Peace

Awards
Regardless of who the winner is for next month's match the reaction from those two fanbases should be interesting.

Ooooooh, I can't wait. I love going through the comment section and seeing all the butthurt. (Especially for Pokémon vs Digimon).

*gets popcorn*

Peace

Awards
Yeah, kinda figured the outcome. I love what they did in the description for Ichigo's voice actor. And I gotta say, the pace in this fight was really quick.

Last edited:

Tsuyu Tsuyu

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Ichigo's True Bankai stronger than his Mugetsu form? Anyway, it was pretty much as expected. Naruto is pretty much OP at the end of the series compared to Ichigo.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Ichigo's True Bankai stronger than his Mugetsu form? Anyway, it was pretty much as expected. Naruto is pretty much OP at the end of the series compared to Ichigo.

You mean the true Bankai that got destroyed in 1-hit? There is no clarification on which form of Ichigo's is stronger when it comes to Dangai/Mugetsu Ichigo and True Bankai Ichigo. Some say after losing his powers, he never regained all the power he had when he was Dangai Ichigo. Others say he surpassed that power. It's really had to guess when we don't get very much time to witness True Bankai Ichigo at his best.

In the Death Battle podcast, they said they gave Ichigo every advantage they could. Even making his later forms stack and scale on previous forms. So to them Full-Bringer Shinigami Ichigo is x10 stronger than Dangai Mugetsu Ichigo. And True Bankai Ichigo is 10x stronger than Full-Bringer Shinigami Ichigo. And Mugestu True Bankai Ichigo would be x10 that.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;PhThhvi-b3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhThhvi-b3Y[/video]

Next episode is Raven vs. Twilight Sparkle.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;Uizkh5VBUPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uizkh5VBUPI[/video]

Shinra

Banned
Awards
So the most recent death battle was really good I loved the hand drawn style of animation because both samurai jack and afro samurai are very stylized animated works... also Lucy from elfen lied versus carnage from spiderman... might have to watch elfen lied for research now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back