• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Death Battle!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
As for the next fight, it's gotta be the Flash vs Quicksilver, which means we're gonna watch Quicksilver get absolutely destroyed

Unless they yank Flash out of the DC universe since all his speed is connected to the Speedforce which is only available in the DC universe. The Flash is my boy but in a Marvel/DC crossover comic he was without his speed once he got to the Marvel universe and had to wear a backpack that siphoned the Speedforce from the DC universe. Depending on how the scenario plays out and if Quicksilver Can 'drag' the Flash into his universe, then Flash is fucked. But Quick doesn't know that, so why would he? And if they don't start it off with Quick zooming in from his universe the yeah, The Flash is going to destroy. Endgame Flash is stupidly ridiculous.

I don't follow Marvel so I don't even know if Quicksilver can travel through time and through the multiverses but I assume he can, yeah?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I really hope it's not Quicksilver he's fighting, but it probably is. Is there anyone on the planet that follows these characters that believes that Flash could lose to him?

Also, just going by how they used Superman in the Goku fight, they will use the most powerful version of him and all things in between in terms of feats and whatnot.

Also in this fight there was Eco and Nanotech being used, so they will probably just mix everything together.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well, that went about as I expected. I knew it would all pretty much boil down to Daxter not being as capable a partner as Clank was

They really undersold Daxter, he had his own game on PSP afterall & I think that Lost Frontier demo I played once had him transform into a big monster thing.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Really hope it's not Frieza that Mewtwo's fighting. Although it seems pretty obvious.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
[video=youtube;keWOx-GxF6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keWOx-GxF6I[/video]
on the one hand way to introduce a new audience to red vs blue
then again this looks like one big advertisement

this battle was decided a long time ago

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
That's interesting that the episode also counts as an episode of Red vs. Blue. That does make me think that the Meta will win though, as he can't die at a different time than the Red vs. Blue timeline.

Although, the dude lost to the Reds and Blues... kind of hard to see him winning against anyone when you lose to those morons

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
That's interesting that the episode also counts as an episode of Red vs. Blue. That does make me think that the Meta will win though, as he can't die at a different time than the Red vs. Blue timeline.

Although, the dude lost to the Reds and Blues... kind of hard to see him winning against anyone when you lose to those morons
he lost to team work and collaboration

Carolina cant beat him one on one, he has like 12 diffrent powers, her martial arts wont work on him because he is tank and will shrug it off. Deflector shields, overshields, time warp, camo, super strength , he doesnt feel pain. he is basicly apocolapse/sylar

and he's not as dumb as people think he is

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
he lost to team work and collaboration

Carolina cant beat him one on one, he has like 12 diffrent powers, her martial arts wont work on him because he is tank and will shrug it off. Deflector shields, overshields, time warp, camo, super strength , he doesnt feel pain. he is basicly apocolapse/sylar

and he's not as dumb as people think he is

Wait, its against Carolina? On one hand, I'm excited to finally see that fight. But on the other hand, kinda lame that its a fight between two opponents of the same series

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm excited and hyped up for this death battle. It'll be worth watching regardless if it's an advertisement to get others into the RvB series. I want to say Carolina might have a shot if she's clever enough in her fight instead of using brute force the whole way through; similar to Texas. The Reds and Blues got lucky when they hit Maine with that airplane though.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
10/10

Hands down my favorite Death Battle to date. I won't spoil anything, but this mixed in with the usual RvB humor made this awesome. And Grif, you make a excellent target. Lol.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
I was excited to see if Sarge and Boomstick would get to meet, and could not be happier about how that turned out.

I had a feeling this would come down to Church distracting the Meta. Not only does he remember how the Alpha did it, he also pulled it off on a much larger scale against the Tex bots

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
For anyone who hasn't seen it yet:
[video=youtube;8MNdeW9Xsi4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MNdeW9Xsi4[/video]

And my God, that ending. x'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back