• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days manga cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

to make it easier....top-right side is re:COM and top left side and bottom is kh2 FM

EDIT: right side is re:COM, left side is kh2 FM....you notice the bottom shows one half in CO, and the other in nobody castle

It really is beautiful to look at. notice how the sky is split into light in the middle, twilight and darkness.

with both soras at the center. xehanort at the far right where its the darkest. roxas and riku on the left.

xehanort in my opinion looks amazing. it directly reminds me of many scenes with him in kh1

oh i forgot to tell you guys. the explanation for the donald thing is very simple. Donald is the smallest character, therefore he had to be in the front so as to not make the drawing look awkward.

Abbot

One of my favourite things about that cover is Marluxia with the rose. Marluxia's awesome. Graceful Assassin. Quite an awesome title, I must say. Hopefully he gets a lot of ... is it called screen-time? Maybe page-time. Anyways, I hope he gets a lot of page-time in the manga. Seriously.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i really dont like the mangas...at first they look nice, once you read them, they turn out to be bad...i'm glad no one down graded COM because of it's manga....they made marluxia all crazy near the end...really botheres me

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
if Marluxia didn't look gay before, he looks super gay now.

that man never had a look like that on his face throughout CoM. never. where in the world would they come up with a face like that? Zexion looks like a three year old reading his picture book, and Vexen and Lexaeus look like they got a stick shoved up their ass.

Abbot

i really dont like the mangas...at first they look nice, once you read them, they turn out to be bad...i'm glad no one down graded COM because of it's manga....they made marluxia all crazy near the end...really botheres me

...Hmm good point. But I guess you can see it as the manga's author's interpretation, or his own version of the story. Like, how he wanted to see it as.
And, crazy isn't always a bad thing.

EDIT:

if Marluxia didn't look gay before, he looks super gay now.

that man never had a look like that on his face throughout CoM. never. where in the world would they come up with a face like that?
...Good point. I retract my earlier statement completely. I hope Marluxia does not get ruined in the new manga.

Allister Rose

French Lover
...Hmm good point. But I guess you can see it as the manga's author's interpretation, or his own version of the story. Like, how he wanted to see it as.
And, crazy isn't always a bad thing.

for the gracefull assassin marluxia? yeah it kinda is...he lost his character completely...i think you need to see how crazy he looked.....

and the author made sora cus....so it's not exactly a good thing

Abbot

Yeah. Again, good point. That goes against like, everything that Marluxia is. Well, I don't think I'll be reading the CoM manga anytime soon.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
for the gracefull assassin marluxia? yeah it kinda is...he lost his character completely...i think you need to see how crazy he looked.....

and the author made sora cus....so it's not exactly a good thing

could i get a link for how Marluixa looked?

and what exactly did he make Sora say? i mean CoM was supposed to be mature so unless he said something over the top it wouldn't seem out of place (imo at least).

Allister Rose

French Lover
here you go...this is what he looks like

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
11.jpg

and this a few pages before that look, when sora says....

07.jpg

Aria

braver by the minute
Wow he really does look crazy in those >.< I really like the Days manga cover though, the organization moogle is cool lol.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Only thing I dislike about it is the huge-ass Saix with the totally boring face, although it kinda looks like hes looking down on those 5 members next to him, which makes sense because they were traitors, except Luxord

Looks like he's got the "I'm surrounded by idiots" look on him :3

The cover looks pretty cute, though makes me sad about any more NA releases.
Like how Demyx looks like one of those people that always interrupts a picture with some sort of gesture/look.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also, I'm kind of sure that it's not the manga cover. More like a promotional poster. Look. It has a date on it.
8/22. It also has no "1" on it, denoting it as Volume 1.

Yeah... it might be a poster. But I think that's the image they'll use on the real cover.

It does have a No.1 on it, see that blue writing in the top right-hand corner? It says: Volume 1: The First Ice-cream

But, comparing this image to my KHII Vol. 4, it doesn't have the gangan logo on it, and though the covers usually have little strips of paper with those extra writing, they're not usually on the cover itself...

Raz said:
They do.
Just no in the English version.

Well, it depends what you call swearing in Japanese. But I like to use swear words to express that kind of speech, myself. I'm very interested to see how the official localisation team handled Axel's dummy spit at the end of Days...

Tao37

I know this is going to sound wierd and it's been pointed out but..

Moooooogle so cuuuuuuuuuute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back