• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
11 worlds, in full 3-D, on a hand-held system, with on a 256mb card. I'd say that's pretty damn impressive.

Since when did Nintendo upgrade the size to 256 mb? As far as I was aware, they still haven't pushed past 128 mb, at least with all the game's I've downloaded so far.

Radon

mofo
If it's on 128 mb then I wouldn't have expected the amount of worlds we had before the new ones.

12chris12

I read somewhere that nintendo are working on new dsi specific carts to make use of the new processing power and ram of the dsi or something like that. Maybe we could see a KH 358/2 Days Final Mix on one of these later? Nintendo are expanding memory with these also so this would allow for new content.

desmume

I read somewhere that nintendo are working on new dsi specific carts to make use of the new processing power and ram of the dsi or something like that. Maybe we could see a KH 358/2 Days Final Mix on one of these later? Nintendo are expanding memory with these also so this would allow for new content.

That "special card" is basecally a version of a game made for the bigger DSi screen

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Perhaps now that Pinnochio's world is in Days, it is more likely to appear in BBS. They would need it there now to explain how they ended up in Monstro.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He wasn't. Much like how Neverland was just a ship in KH, Pinocchio's world was just a whale. Neverland in Days is getting an expansion. If the Pinocchio rumor turns out to be true, I think they same thing would happen.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
He wasn't. Much like how Neverland was just a ship in KH, Pinocchio's world was just a whale. Neverland in Days is getting an expansion. If the Pinocchio rumor turns out to be true, I think they same thing would happen.

I hope so. But having only one new disney world seems odd. I think they should put 101 dalmations in days.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I would be more inclined to say that Monstro is separate from the world if it was big enough. If not I suppose it could just be seen as a survivor of the world when it was destroyed and instead of going to Traverse Town made it's way into space. Oh yeah I forgot that's how you got to Neverland too. The ship can travel...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Pinocchio isn't necessarily new, though. It's partially new, like Neverland. I'm glad their adding new areas to each world. Has anyone else noticed the hedge-maze in Wonderland?

I also hope 101 Dalmatians get's included at some point. Cruella is too much of a character to pass up, IMO. So is Gaston, though, I thought... but it looks like we may never see him in KH.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I hope that monstro is a part of pinochio's world but improved and of course I hope it's not the only part of pichnocio's world.

EDIT: I just think that 101 dalmations would fit days very well.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They said "Pinocchio's World" instead of just Monstro... so, one would think.
I'm not so sure it's true. We would've seen screen shots by now. :/

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Unless like I said earlier it's exclusive to a Riku scenario in which case showing scenes could spoil it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
They said "Pinocchio's World" instead of just Monstro... so, one would think.
I'm not so sure it's true. We would've seen screen shots by now. :/

I agree I am not getting my hopes up just yet.

Imagine Cruelle being beat up by Roxas, Axel, and Xion.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I agree I am not getting my hopes up just yet.

Imagine Cruelle being beat up by Roxas, Axel, and Xion.

I think she'd be a tad bit more crafty. She'd use a Heartless and have Jasper and Horace to help her.
But, this isn't the place to discuss that...

It's a shame that this probably isn't true... Pinocchio sounds like such a good idea.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It's a shame that this probably isn't true... Pinocchio sounds like such a good idea.

I don't understand why you're saying that it probably isn't true. Nintendo Power doesn't fail so badly that they'd make up an entire world that never even existed. They aren't just going to be like "oh, I never saw anything about Pinocchio but let's just write it for fun."

Pinocchio fits so perfectly into Days, why would it be hard to believe? Remember that the issue is for July, which is after Days is actually released, so NP could have easily gotten information on all of the worlds. In a few days, the game is going to be released anyways, so sure, some people got the issue early, but that isn't a big deal.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't understand why you're saying that it probably isn't true. Nintendo Power doesn't fail so badly that they'd make up an entire world that never even existed. They aren't just going to be like "oh, I never saw anything about Pinocchio but let's just write it for fun."

Pinocchio fits so perfectly into Days, why would it be hard to believe? Remember that the issue is for July, which is after Days is actually released, so NP could have easily gotten information on all of the worlds. In a few days, the game is going to be released anyways, so sure, some people got the issue early, but that isn't a big deal.

still though it just feels out of place to have one new world out of a bunch of old ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back