• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dawn's Slumber ~~~~~~ Warning: BBS and perhaps Re:Coded spoilers will be included

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
I thought that I hadn't put much out on Lein's past in The Future That Never Was, and I orignally planned to start it at the end of my fiction, but I got impatient and began to realize that my posting has been limited so I decided to start it now, and just for the record Roxas hasn't a clue as to what anyone would be talking about if you asked him what happened on "that" day. (in other words The man never intervened with the timeline) Hope you enjoy it., and sorry for the confusion if there is one.

Day 0: Origin
Long ago the worlds’ were one and at the center was Kingdom Hearts, which was where our Guardians the “Serenity” looked over us. Kingdom Hearts bore many hearts, the Serenity crafted bodies for these hearts and used their endless energy and transformed it into what are known as souls, and thus we were born. The light was their gift to us everyone cherished the light, however some people wanted all of it all for themselves this created darkness an unstable and vicious monster which hid in all hearts, this darkness made our world unstable to save the world Kingdom Hearts bore hearts under different parts of the world and one by one the world fell apart, the darkness even affected the Serenity to save us Kingdom Hearts fled to the new realm, the Realm of Darkness and hid there to suppress the darkness within from wiping out us all, and used it’s connection with us to give us a way to fight the darkness a mystical blade in the shape of a key, this became known as the Keyblade. The Serenity had hearts of their own when the darkness cut off their positive and negative emotions then began to destroy one of their creations, we the humans it was that day … that day that we began to call the Serenity the Oblivion.

Chapter says it all.

Next one's up.

Day 1: Summer Vacation ...
Point of View: Noi
Time: 2:58 P.M.
It was the last the day of school and it was 7th period, and I had yet to see my brother it wasn’t rocket science to figure
he played hooky, I gave a bored stare at the clock it was 2:59 and the second hand was on the seven, the bell would ring at
any second and then I’d have to go looking for him, Trace my best friend was looking at the clock also he was most likely
waiting for the bell to ring … the second hand was on the 11 … 1 … 2 … 3 … 4 … 5 … RING!

I'll most likely update once a day.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Re: Dawn's Slumber

Short and needs more detail but I like it man.
I seem to be getting that a lot, also this goes by scenes, this scene was basically created to show what Noi would be doing in the next and to get their character description out of the way.

Noi

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Character description reference: Basically a KH2 black haired Kairi

Usual outfit: Girl's High School Uniform

Lein's sister, she has a bit of a crush on Trace, always looking out for Lein's well-behalf, and basically acts like she's . Her personality is a mix between serious, and responsible

Trace

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Blue

Character description reference: Mix between Riku's KH1 hair style and Ienzo's face (call him emo if you must)

Usual outfit: An Ocean's surface blue T-shirt, snow white jeans, and a wears a charm that is in the shape of Yang-side.

A quiet and serious character he doesn't say much, he and Lein are exceptonally good friends, and when they need it he's always there for his friends.

Edit: I forgot to put down he has an even bigger crush on Noi.

Last edited:

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.

WOO i read it.

Okay, this sounds interesting. I gotta say, the first part reminded me of high school musical :3 not that thats bad. Anyway, can't wait for the rest!

Dawn Rebirth

sorry for the double post but here's today's chapter.

Day 1: An awakening?

Point of View: Lein

Time: 3:40 P.M.

I was looking around at my surroundings, I knew I was dreaming but of what? I was completely surrounded by darkness well besides the light above me I looked above and the whole room lit up. I opened my eyes, I was back sitting by the waves my hat was covering my eyes I was wearing my red-gray striped jacket, I was about to go back to sleep when I heard, “There you are, I’ve been looking for you everywhere” I tried to ignore her but she was persistent it runs in the family, “Get up you lazy bum” I raised my hat to see my sister staring right at me, I frowned and looked annoyed, “By chance you could leave me alone?” She crossed here arms and was taping her foot, I closed my eyes to rolling them and let out a sigh, “Can’t blame a guy for trying” I pushed down on the sand and threw myself onto my feet to get up.

Lein

Hair color: black

Eye color: Blue

Character description reference: Mix between a bit less spikey haired Recca from: Flame of Recca and Ethan from Pokemon HG and SS especially with the kind of hat he wears.

Usual Outfit: a white T-shirt with a black spiral on the back, a blue jeans, a yellow and black hat similar to Ethan's, and wears either a gray and pale red striped light jacket or a Black thick leather jacket.

Temporary Weapon: a thick baseball bat

The next in line for the title of Keyblade Bearer, hot-headed, sharp, a bit rude, and always there for his friends. He hasn't yet found his love for Melody but isn't too far away from it and they watch eachothers backs' so that helps with the process of development.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Sorry this was posted a bit on the late side please enjoy ^_^

Day 1: Summer Vacation Take one

Point of View: Lein

Time: 3:51 P.M.

We finally arrived at our hideout, Max was on duty and looked at us a bit surprised then looked down and shook his head, “Dude why are you here?” I gave him a grin and put my left hand on my hip, “Since when did you become my boss?” he crossed his arms, “Can you at least tell me why you ditched school?” I kept grinning, “The last day of school has no real importance until you’re in your final year” Max shook his head and Noi face-palmed. We came into the hideout to find Medina, and Richie
sitting on the couch, Richie was grinning and Medina was taping her fingers on the couch’s right armrest, “Where’s Melody and Trace?” Richie looked at me and said, "well Trace hasn’t made it yet and its Melody’s turn to buy the ice cream” Medina looked mused and said, "bet you Melody is going to be mad at you for playing hooky” Melody and Trace came in almost as if on cue and Melody’s smiling face turned into a face that read, “What’s the explanation this time?” I tried to act casual, “So the gangs all here and it’s summer vacation, so what’s today’s event?” everyone was now looking at me with a face saying, “Stop changing the subject Lein” I let out a laugh and then turned into a depressed face, “Fine, I know, I know, Lein why did you ditch school? And that was immature, and also you won’t be getting any ice cream today, ya-ta ya-ta, and so and so” Melody changed the subject, “So who wants ice cream?” everybody stopped paying attention to me and looked at Melody, I realized that she did that to get them off my back but of course she’d never admit to it making it seem like a coincidence, everybody got handed an ice cream but me, medina who was looking at me licked the ice cream savoring it, I knew that she was torturing me mentanally, Melody saw what was happening and began a conversation to catch our attention, "So what's today's event?" I shook my head, as if that was at all creative. Richie scratched his head, "To be honest we haven't anything planned for today, but tommarrow we thought that we'd go to the summer fair" Medina added, "And by "we" he really means "I" Richie opened his left eye and said in a less enthusastic way, "Yes I thought we could go to the fair, you got anything better?" Medina shrugged, "Beggers can't be choosers" Richie then added, "Then zip it for once" I was sure everyone said to themselves thank you to richie for dropping his usual cheery self to shut up "Miss Spoiled's" side-comments for at least five minutes of the conversation. Melody repeated the answer out-loud "Huh, the fair?" then smiled, "That sound's like a great idea!" Max crossed his arms, shut his eyes, and shook his head, "I dunno, the fair's always placed near Refies's lot, if we wander around we might get jumped" everyone had second thoughts about it after hearing Max's piece, Refies for all those who don't know, is in final year (as of now), occupation Gang leader, hobbies giving people one-way tickets to the hospital for phyiscal and or mental conditions, personality psychopath, hot-headed, and holds one heck off a grudge , he's pissed at anyone who envades "his territory" and the fair's location is always the same which tends to rub his pet peeve the wrong way, and just to throw it out there, I'm kinda on his hit list ... yeah, to him I'm just some punk just asking for death and torment maybe even begging. We were about to give up the plan even Richie, but then Melody said, "Wait, what if we plan the day?" the five minutes were up "Elaborate" Melody thought for a sec "What if we study the area, the locations of the entainment, and then decide on a schedule" Medina's side remark was of all things, "And this planning will also have lover's alone time on it as well?" Me and Melody both put our heads closer to Medina face, said simultaneously and with the same annoyed face "What was that?" Medina was smart becuase she finally decided to shut up.

Medina

Hair color: Bright Blond

Eye color: Green

Character Description Reference: Still in development ... (besides she acts a lot like Yuri from Faeries' Landing minus the psychotic bit)

Usual Outfit: Yellow dress, bright orange socks, black tap shoes, and a yellow ribbon tied around her neck

Medina is the minority of the group, she barely smiles, usually has something to add to the conversation and barely shows any emotion. She happened to be an ophan like Noi and Lein were, but never once met with them, the way she acts usually brings up the question of why she their friend in the first place.

Richie

Hair Color: Brown

Eye color: Violet

Character Description Reference: Brown haired Brandan from Pokemon R, S, and E

Usual outfit: Black shirt with white sleeves, Gray shorts, and a Headband with a silver X on it.

Always cheery (besides that one moment) He tends to get along really well with the gang just like Medina he knows that Lein and Melody were made for eachother as well as Trace and Noi.

Sorry but I'll be putting up Max and Melody's Bios up with the next installment.

Dawn Rebirth

Next

Day 1: The final Sunset for the school year

Point of View: Melody

Time: 5:34 P.M.

After we were done gathering our part of the information we could head to the top of the lighthouse where we watched the sunset and ate Ice cream together, I got to the spot first sat on the left and waited forever for the rest to be done 5:39 Trace arrived he sat in-between the left and the middle, 5:42 Richie arrived sat in-between the middle and the right, 5:44 Noi arrived sat near the right edge, 5:47 Max arrived sat in middle, 5:50 Medina arrived sat near the left edge, and finally around 5:56 Lein arrived with a bag, he looked at the seating arrangement, sighed, and sat on the right. I began with, "The year seems to have gone by fast hasn't, huh?" Lein answered, "Melody why is it that you always say that?" I answered in annoyed tone "What was that?" I hesitated before going on Medina interrupted "Sorry about intterupting but-" She held out her hand. Lein was annoyed "Patince is a vertue" her side-remark was "One which you don't follow, hipacrit" he held out his fist, "I will seroiusly give you what's comin' right now if you don't STFU!" she looked away after seeing his epression. "Real mature" I realized I needed to change the subject, "So I'm still waiting for an answer" Lein looked over at me then glanced away, "Don't take it the wrong way it's just you said it at the end of the year we met and say every time summer is about to start and whenever it's New year's eve, I just kinda don't get why" I sighed "I guess time just goes by so fast for me over retrospect, maybe it's because I'm always with my friends" "Huh, life sure is strange" He took the ice cream out of the bag and handed one to everyone, but hesitated on giving Medina one. "But we won't always be here, in a few years we'll be adults, then I don't know what'll happen, where will be, what things will be like, I mean my 14th B-day is coming soon then we'll have only four years left, I guess what I'm trying to say is friendship seems so limited" I made a depressed look, "Gee that's sure looking at the glass half-empty" he responded "Eh, we can't have what we want always" Max interrupted, "Sorry to spoil the moment, Lein but your ice cream is half-melted" Lein looked at his ice cream, "Uh I better eat the rest before it melts he bit the ice cream continously, "Lein are you try to inhale it?" He finished it but a bit of the melted ice cream was was dripping from his face, We all looked at him and tried hide a laugh. "And just what are you wise-guys looking at?" We all laughed at after that, Lein looked at us a bit annoyed, "what is so funny" he then looked at the popsicle-stick and grinned. "Well today's my lucky day" We all stopped laughing then looked at him strangely "what is it?" He showed the stick it had the word "Winner" on it. we all looked at in shock, Max was the first to say anything "Wow it's a winner's stick" Lein added, "And not a moment too soon I've been saving these babys' up and now I've found number seven, free ice cream tomarrow at the fair my treat" I was shocked Lein had been saving them up to share with us when he had seven, I remember Lein found one the day we met and then promised to use them when he had one for himself and his friends I thought he might have forgotten, but it seems he hasn't. "Well the sun is going down, I never did understand why so many people thought they were bueatiful but I always saw the sun as a new beginning" Shortly we headed for home tomarrow we go to the fair.

Melody

Hair color: Blond

Character Description Reference: Similar to Jeri (Not sure if that's how it's spelled) from "Digimon Tamers."

Usual Outfit: A Light Green shirt with pink at it's tips and a Heart in the center, white shorts.

A bit strange, a bit serious Melody is warm-hearted girl who wants her and her friends to be happy, she is considerate, tends to be curious, as well as adventurous. She has a lot in common with Lein and is always there to help him in anyway she can, she is exceptinally bright, and is trying to more difficult then visable to be Lein's sweetheart.

Max

Hair color: Black

Character Description Refference: still in development

Usual outfit: Sky blue shirt, snow white shorts, shark-tooth necklace and Black and Red Bandana.

Max know's the consequences for every action and tends to be the conscience in the group, Max has wits to boot, Max is son to a great fisherman and goes out every sunday to catch all kinds of fish. Max is also a professional in the art of fighting and is rarely in any kind of negative emotion. These talents usually get his friends asking why he isn't over in Dawn City.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Day 2: Fun at the fair

Point of view: Max

Time: 10:00 A.M.

It was the day we'd hit the fair me and Medina had been working on the maps from the info we had since last night and finished around 9:17 Medina stayed the night over, but called her father before she deciced to set-up, she had her clothes sent over, I was done with breakfast and Medina was still in the guest's room I had to wake her up, but I didn't want to take any risky chances so I knocked on the door, "Get up Medina, you want to be the last one there?" She answered half-asleep "I'll be there in a sec" I knew how to get her up, "Okay stay in bed, but don't go blaming me when you don't get your free ice cream" the next thing I knew I heard the dresser open and in about one minute she opened the door completely dressed, And then said, "So you ready to go to the fair?" I rolled my eyes and said, "You should eat before goin' she zoomed into the kitchen I heard her open up a cobbard grabbed a box of cereal grab a bowl, a spoon from the drore, milk from the firdge and poured the creaeal, then the milk, then she ate like crazy, I went to go see what the kitchen's condition was I came in she didn't shut what she opened but ran right passed me. I heard the sink go off in the bathroom and she brushed her teeth, I wasn't so sure that my plan worked exactly the way I thought it would and knew I'd would have to either A.: put everything back the way it was, or B.: Get out before my mom got up and chewed me out big time I took the risk and headed out, knowing mom would be steamed when I got back.

Well there is the first part of Day 2

Day 2: Masquerade Nightmare

Point of veiw: Lein

Time: 8:45 A.M.

I looked around the weird place I was at it was a pillar made of stained-glass that had nothing on it. "Where am I?" My voice echoed "So we meet at last, ey Lein?" I looked around and then asked, "Who's there?" "Hmm ... just like Grance you haven't a single memory left" "Show yourself" "If you insist" all of a sudden a man with a cloak that looked chared at the bottom appeared in midair, he had a white mask with eye holes that had showed that black colored eyes behind it, red curves were painted near the eyes, they kinda seemed like they were supposed to be blood marks, he kept talking as he desended. "As you wouldn't be able to gather on your own accord, this stained hasn't been completed as of yet, but that will be different by your next dream" I wasn't sure what he was going on about, "What do you mean?" he sighed and face-plamed (or maybe mask-plamed in this case) "As dim as ever" I got mad, "What you say?" all of a sudden a cloud of darkness appeared near his hand, and in a second it turned into a scythe, he ran up and forced me to fall and placed the scythe directly near my neck, "My patience is limited and this blade will cut through your neck if I will it" "Lein" "Bah! she's waking him up!" "aH!!!" I woke up to see Noi dressed in her usual high school uniform and ready to go to the fair. I sighed, I was in a cold sweat. "Bad dream?" I nodded, "I saw a man, had a scythe, was near to cutting me ... what was I dreaming about?" Noi rolled her eyes "like I would know"

Yes, another appearance from everyone's favorite psycopath, ... I always felt he an atagonist feeling that shouldn't dissapear ... well for now anyway.

Dawn: (ahem) I have a breif heads-up for all the readers ouut there who are reading this Fan-fiction; due to reasons I will not enlighten anyone on, the rest of my story will not take place until the end of chapter 3 of T.F.T.N.W. thank you and have a nice day. ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back