• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dawn's Slumber ~~~~~~ Warning: BBS and perhaps Re:Coded spoilers will be included

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Uh actually Riku was originally suppose to have the kingdom key but due to him turning to the darkness it went to Sora. Roxas only had it because of his relation to Sora and Ventus. Roxas was wielding Xion's and Ventus' keyblades I believe??? (either XR or XS can't emember who's he had)

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
When Sora arrived to HB Riku took back his Keyblade, and it returned to KK. As far as we've seen, can we name one person who started out with anything else on their first summon? Also to cover all the bases; Ventus' summon in BBS was more than likely not his first summon. Terra and Aqua, have been training for many years under Eraqus, hell they had their keyblades back when Ventus first arrived with MX. As for Kairi, she got her Keyblade handed to her by Riku, thus not summoned by her. Mickey, being already a master more than likely has had more than enough time with a Keyblade to have had a his (Light) KK awakened.

We could argue this point to the release of KH:3D in the U.S.A., but the fact would still remain; Roxas used two KK Keyblades and they turned into Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Proof of this is when Riku caught Oblivion (The Keyblade Xion used) he then began remember her for a short period of time (As he was able remember her while Roxas could not). Even if I try to use these events for reference as far as I can see, it's my series (Not the offical KH of course) so I make the rules.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Done and Edited ;D

Day 17: My new life

Point of View: Noi

Time: 2:23 A.M.

World: Unknown - Termina

June 20th, 1272-1020

It has been about a week since I first arrived; I awoke in a warm bed a cool cup of tea beside it. After drinking the refreshing cup I decided to explore my new surroundings. I soon found I was nowhere near the bay, or at least near the one I'm used to. The kind Madam Zippa, the person who had found me, claimed I hadn't woken up for two days since I fell from the sky. She said I was more than welcome to stay to this I said, "Sorry Madam Zippa, but I have to get to back to "Dawn Bay" She looked worried and told me why, "Ye from a bay? I dinnae how to tell ye this, but this is the only Bay on the continent."

I of course what mortified, "The typhoon carried me all the way to another continent?"
"Now, just hold yer horses, lass. How do ye know ye came from across the sea?"
I looked downward, "The typhoon was enormous, plus it would explain why I came falling from the sky"

"Would it explain why ye came down like a meteorite into the hard soil without even a scratch on ye?" She was telling the truth, though I still find it hard to believe. Madam Zippa's husband Zappa is the town blacksmith and she handles the counter. Over a few days I learned that they have a son by the name of "Karsh" who became one of the 4 Devas. I decided to ask a little bit more from Zippa and Zappa about their son; turns out Karsh is following in his father’s footsteps. Zappa, Radius, and Garai are all retired dragoons, who were a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.

Karsh is described to be to be a somewhat calm person though quick to anger. Like Zappa he uses an axe and like his mother he has a kind nature. Three men that had been lost out at sea were found by the "Accacia Dragoons" (The Zienan Continent's Military) however seeing as two of them got into fights most of the time they were... ‘discharged’ I suppose would be the word. Karsh, feeling sorry for the two, took them under his wing. Zippa spoke of them nostalgically seeing as they came with Karsh when they were on leave. "It was as if the two had been part of the family fer years. Solt was a thin English middle-aged man, a bit clumsy, and absent-minded and his brother, Peppor was a short man, short-tempered, and a wee bit violent, but Karsh would always step in and straighten things out. Aye, they were a handful they were, but there were some moments where we all got along"

That wasn't all, according to Zippa, the third man can be summoned by a whistle, his name is Ketchop if I recall correctly.

After preparations are made ...

"Oookay kids come and see it for yourself, the prize of all prizes! Though it's not for sale ... An actual live mermaid!" Were the words that caught my attention, said by a middle-aged woman with aqua blue hair that swerved to the right, a purple with yellow lining dress, black high heels, and a blue necklace. She unveiled an orange sheet that had a yellow and green pattern at the bottom. To reveal a glass dome with a brunette yellow-finned mermaid trapped inside, she seemed to be leaning on the glass with her two hands.

"It may have cost a pretty penny, but I'm happy with this purchase. A mermaid is the mother of all treasures remember that kids" She said smiling, eyes close, while waving her index finger. "Yep, nothing could possibly spoil my good mood"
"Not even me?" A voice called from behind.

They all turned their heads to a boy roughly 15-17, 5'6, thin. He wore a brown vest with black lining, black gauntlets, silver rings around the center of is biceps, a black necklace with a silver bell charm, wrapping bandages around his feet and ankles, and a red loin cloth. He was leaning against the wall looking at them boredly. At the near sight him the woman lost her cool as she quickly put the sheet back over the dome, "Except him! Dammit to hell, what are you doing here, Korcha?!" She demanded with somewhat of a tantrum.

"Whatcha think I'm here for? Tell me something ya brats, how would you feel if you were locked up in a tank with people staring at you. That saying she's even real" He said facing the owner.

"Damn straight she's real!"

"Oh really. Explain then, why ya threw that sheet over it when you caught sight of me?"The woman gave a murderous look,
"I don't have to answer myself to you!"

The boy got up and shook his head. "Hope ya have a fitting end comin' your way," he said jumping off the ledge into his small boat beneath.

I shook my head and made haste for the exit. "Hmm, I haven't seen that girl before" the woman thought aloud.

End of Memory

There have been at times where main characters of KH series have replaced the roles of other characters (Exs. Ven replaces gus, Terra replaces the huntsman, and Sora replaces Christiphor Robin) Noi is replacing Pierre.

Korcha

Hair: Red mohawk (with it tied in the back)

Eye color: Brown-Yellow

Species: Human

Weapon: Fishing rod

Ht: 5'6

Usual outfit: A brown vest with black lining, black gauntlets, silver rings around the center of is biceps, a black necklace with a silver bell charm, wrapping bandages around his feet and ankles, and a red loin cloth

Body Appearance: Thin, tanned skin

Bio: A boy from the tropical island of Guldove, he has a great sense of justice, and always thinks about others before himself. Korcha, has the job of a ferryman and will take anyone anywhere for the right price.

Hobbies: Fishing (Which he is bad at)

Scarlenne

Species: Human

Hair: Aqua blue hair that swerves to the right

Eye color: Red

Ht: 5'8

Usual outfit: A purple with yellow lining dress, black high heels, and a blue necklace.

Bio: A greedy and cruel woman who puts herself before others. Her ego is perhaps the most unappealing quality she has. She is so close-minded that she just takes Korcha as an annoyance

Hobbies: Collecting and selling rare "items"

Noi updated:

Ht. 5'4

Day ???: Taking the heat

Point of View: Ryelin

Time: 12:03 P.M.

World: New Beginning - Dawn's Office

We found ourselves in the waiting room outside Dawn's office. We were sitting side-by-side, holding hands still wearing our outfits from the mission, knowing well that Dawn was going to be popping a nerve or eight. Wonder when he'll be ready to give our royal chew-out? Sori turned to me, sadness all over her cute and innocent face, "We did bad, right?" My eyes looked away not daring too lock with hers. How do ya sugar-coat something like this? I did a lot, but inevitably the bill will bring the most anger from him.

"I assume the two of you are here for a chew out, royal preferably" I didn't even have to look to know whose voice it was. "Shuddup" I said with more than enough irritation in my tone.

"Just leave us alone!" Sori yelled holding back tears.

"Fine. Not like I want to be here when your boyfriend goes psycho she said before walking away the sound of her footsteps following her.

I clenched my fist, "The only time she can get away with that, is the time she takes advantage of it" I thought aloud.
"Ryelin, you just make it easier for her by giving her a reaction" Sori told me trying to cool my rage. Damn this f#$ken curse! I pounded my fist on the wall behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we sat in Dawn's white office across from him we could feel his pure rage flowing into our minds. He stood before us, eyes shut right twitchin', seething with anger. Okane was to our right a small white desk, playing a virtual game of solitaire trying to pass the time. "Okaaaaayyyyyy" He started disguising his rage with irritation. "Let's look at the positives- Let's look at the positive first" He was pacing behind his desk, "You got the kid off the port okay, no scars or anything?" He asked facing towards Okane who merely rolled her eyes and nodded.

"That's good and all. Nnnnow the negatives!" We both gulped simultaneously. He held out his left hand Okane looked at him and handed a piece of paper from the desk, which he snatched from her hand, "Displaying true strength ..." We began to sink in our chairs as he listed off the negatives, "... Harming an innocent bystander ... Harming someone in order to reach objective ... Wrecking a piece of the assigned world ... Showing off Keyblade ... Spending ... entire ... TRAVEL expense" He began to crush the paper in his hands. He sat in his chair rubbing his eyelids wondering how to deal with this as mature as possible. Sori and me glanced at eachother chins practically on the table.

Okane took a sip of her French vanilla cappuccino trying to hide her interest of which way Dawn was going to go. He finally sighed, "Ryelin, Sori. What am I trying to do?" "Keep the timeline in order?" He nodded. "Yes. How am I trying to do that?" Sori answered that one, "By sending everyone of us members to different times" "Why?" "In order to keep history from changing in a negative way" Dawn nodded. "Now which two, out of all the members is making that difficult to happen?" We answered at the same time, "Us?"

"That's right. Now which of you two is one who eats the most?" Sori looked down guilty, "Me." "Yes. Did you or did you not spend all of the travel's expense, for the 10th time in a row?" She looked up and began to explain, "Well technically-" Dawn slammed on his desk, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE DAMN TECHNICALITIES!!! THIS SORTA CRAP IS GETTING PRETTY OLD!!! IF YOU CAN'T STAY PUT AND THERE'S NO WAY TO TIE YOU DOWN!!! ... Then maybe we should get our disciplinary committee involved?"

"Don't you dare pretend that I'm with you on that cruel gesture, Dawn" Okane said with a scowl, "Though I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't inform you that Accalia used her curing power in front of a conscious civilian"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Accalia who was now in room was glaring at me and Sori, "How did you get me involved in this?" We both shrugged. "Blame it on our supercomputer" Okane said taking another sip of her drink. "What did I even do?" "Apparently someone saw you use your powers, any idea who it was?" Accalia looked at her ill, "That would be Rich"

Dawn sighed, "Look it doesn't matter why or how you got caught, I'll let this slide. But just remember, you're only granted one new slate and one only. The organizations that keep watch of everything have to be very careful, especially our's. We keep a watch on the timeline, if anything were to happen to disrupt where we are now, then we risk putting all of them in jeopardy. To reach thee objective of this organization we need to gather the trust of the people who live in the worlds that we assign you and the other members to, that way we can we can make pacts making it easier for us to help. One little slip up can change the outcome, we've already managed a few pacts, but we're still far away from where we're trying to reach" He turned his chair held up his hand and motioned us that we could leave, "Go. I've no other business with you for today"

We all got up, made a salute, and left. Okane faced him, "So you do have a little self-control" "Don't you have papers to sign?" Dawn asked annoyed with her. She exited out of her solitaire, grabbed her coffee cup, "I'll get right on it" She said before opening the door and walking out it. "Why are you in deep thought?" A man who came in just as Okane left asked, "No reason. So. What brings our Serenity Grance all this way to the Realm of Dawn?" He let out an amused laugh, "I'm not here because I want to be, I assure you of that" "Then why are you here?" He hesitated, "Re-Oh-Kee-In, has requested a meeting. All Serenities are to report to Kingdom Hearts immediately, that includes you"

"Reokean you say?" "I'm just as puzzled as you are. Now will you be attending or not?" He let out a laugh, "Reokean Day ... Reality ... Calling forth a meeting ... Very fascinating ... It would be rude for me not to attend. Moreover ... I find myself curious as to what it's all about" He ended with a smile.

End of Memory

This is foreshadowing towards something, if both myself and Max can ever finish Serenity Rebirth :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back