• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darknesses and Lights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithee

Awards
Axel/Lea was never being converted to a Xeha-clone thats why. On top of that its not really screwing Terra. I think itll be more Terra will be on the side of the Darkness but during the final battle Aqua and Ven will defeat/release Terra from MX's grip and by doing that one of the Darknesses will be defeated

And how does Eraqus factor into all that? Remember, Nomura confirmed that Terra had both MX and Eraqus inside him.

Also, yes it is screwing him over, because then it would make the following rather pointless:

BLANK POINTS (1ST SEGMENT, INSIDE APPRENTICE-XEHANORT'S SUBCONSCIOUS)

MX's Heart - "As I recall, you couldn't even handle your own darkness? How then will you triumph over mine?"

Terra's Heart - "Well you'll find out soon enough."

MX's Heart - "Ah, so that's how it is. Someone else has set foot into your heart. Eraqus, you sly fox."

Terra's Heart - "You're gonna get shown the door, old man."

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And how does Eraqus factor into all that? Remember, Nomura confirmed that Terra had both MX and Eraqus inside him.

Also, yes it is screwing him over, because then it would make the following rather pointless:

BLANK POINTS (1ST SEGMENT, INSIDE APPRENTICE-XEHANORT'S SUBCONSCIOUS)

MX's Heart - "As I recall, you couldn't even handle your own darkness? How then will you triumph over mine?"

Terra's Heart - "Well you'll find out soon enough."

MX's Heart - "Ah, so that's how it is. Someone else has set foot into your heart. Eraqus, you sly fox."

Terra's Heart - "You're gonna get shown the door, old man."

Sigh, as a writer who has wrote since middle school, let me point out to you that heroes,lose sometimes. Terra may have lost his body, but Sora and Co will saw him. But if you have this issue of Terra not winning because of Eraqus' heart (which we still don't exist within Terra), then please don't derail this thread any further.

Now the 7 lights. Since Terra is under MX's control, Sora has a reserved seat as the 13th vessel, the other five are

Master Riku

Master Aqua

Master Mickey Mouse

Ventus

Kairi (as DDD's secret ending implies)

Allies

Donald and Goofy

Roxas

Namine (non fighting support)

Xion

Lea

That is all.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
The 7 will be keyblade wielders. Thanks to Lea's nick o time rescue of Sora he is denied position among the 13th. So that leaves to 7 to be any other keyblade wielder we've meant in the series. MX stated Terra is still under his control so that takes out 1 (2 if you want to include Eraqus). Xion and Roxas I doubt will return because of what happens in the realm of sleep and because of Lea and Kairi now being trained. Which brings us back to my theory of the 7 being Sora, Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Ventus, Lea, and Kairi

Smithee

Awards
Sigh, as a writer who has wrote since middle school, let me point out to you that heroes,lose sometimes. Terra may have lost his body, but Sora and Co will saw him. But if you have this issue of Terra not winning because of Eraqus' heart (which we still don't exist within Terra), then please don't derail this thread any further.

Now the 7 lights. Since Terra is under MX's control, Sora has a reserved seat as the 13th vessel, the other five are

Master Riku

Master Aqua

Master Mickey Mouse

Ventus

Kairi (as DDD's secret ending implies)

Allies

Donald and Goofy

Roxas

Namine (non fighting support)

Xion

Lea

That is all.

Actually, there is proof that Eraqus's heart is in Terra. In the 20 BBS Mysteries interviews, Nomura says to pay close attention to where Eraqus falls when Xehanort kills him. As we all know, Eraqus falls into Terra's arms before disappearing. Remember in KH1 when Kairi flew into Sora before vanishing? That was the moment her heart went into him. Same with Eraqus and Terra.

Next, Nomura was asked about Xehanort in Blank Points mentioning, "the heart that resides in Terra's heart." Nomura said to pay attention to Xehanort's words, and you'll know who it is.

Case in point:

MX - "Eraqus, you sly fox."

There you go.

And anyway, all of Nomura's secret endings have contained MASSIVE foreshadowing. Why reveal Eraqus's heart to be inside Terra protecting him, and then just have it not work? That's not Nomura's style.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, there is proof that Eraqus's heart is in Terra. In the 20 BBS Mysteries interviews, Nomura says to pay close attention to where Eraqus falls when Xehanort kills him. As we all know, Eraqus falls into Terra's arms before disappearing. Remember in KH1 when Kairi flew into Sora before vanishing? That was the moment her heart went into him. Same with Eraqus and Terra.

Next, Nomura was asked about Xehanort in Blank Points mentioning, "the heart that resides in Terra's heart." Nomura said to pay attention to Xehanort's words, and you'll know who it is.

Case in point:

MX - "Eraqus, you sly fox."

There you go.

And anyway, all of Nomura's secret endings have contained MASSIVE foreshadowing. Why reveal Eraqus's heart to be inside Terra protecting him, and then just have it not work? That's not Nomura's style.

Considering that was then, this is now. We see no influence of Eraqus in the Xehanorts meaning it didn't work. And take this into consideration, most things we see in secret endings don't always get into the next game (except Recoded's secret ending).

Smithee

Awards
Considering that was then, this is now. We see no influence of Eraqus in the Xehanorts meaning it didn't work. And take this into consideration, most things we see in secret endings don't always get into the next game (except Recoded's secret ending).

Well then Nomura just wasted our time with Terra's dialogue in Blank Points, didn't he?

Terra looked awfully confident that it WOULD work. If it didn't, then Terra would instead be screaming and raging at MX. But instead, he returned MX's confidence with some confidence of his own, almost as if someone else had eased Terra's anger by assuring him that everything was going to be all right. That would obviously be Eraqus.

Basically, I doubt Nomura would put Eraqus's heart in Terra if it wasn't going to work. Nomura himself hasn't yet commented on whether or not it worked, so we can only speculate.

JustSnilloc

MX says Terra is still on his side. So its likely Terranort is juat the heart of MX in Terra's body and as such Terra himself will not be of the Seven (my speculation)

When Terranort's Heartless and Nobody were defeated, they would have come back and all the pieces put back into that one whole being... This NeoTerranort (at his birth) would have consisted of
- His Heart/Body/Soul
- Eraqus's Heart?
- MX's Heart
- Xemnas's Heart

I'm pretty sure that the MX we saw in DDD was the MX of the present, and he left Terra's body and left Xemnas to subdue Terra's body

see here for more info: http://forums.khinsider.com/spoiler...y-forms-those-confused-about-whats-going.html

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Omg you are missing the key point of DDD. 1) time travel- so one of the darknesses could be the old terranort, 2) MXs statement- he says "but sora and the other one [terra] are on our side". Ofcourse Lea saves Sora but Terra is still with the darkness.

WOOOOOOH 3000th POSSST

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well then Nomura just wasted our time with Terra's dialogue in Blank Points, didn't he?

Terra looked awfully confident that it WOULD work. If it didn't, then Terra would instead be screaming and raging at MX. But instead, he returned MX's confidence with some confidence of his own, almost as if someone else had eased Terra's anger by assuring him that everything was going to be all right. That would obviously be Eraqus.

Basically, I doubt Nomura would put Eraqus's heart in Terra if it wasn't going to work. Nomura himself hasn't yet commented on whether or not it wked, so we can only speculate.

You know, you really come off as Terra fanboy just because of what me and El try to explain and you agrue about it. If you don't like how it is, don't play the games or deal with it.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
You know, you really come off as Terra fanboy just because of what me and El try to explain and you agrue about it. If you don't like how it is, don't play the games or deal with it.

This

Because even after all we've said I said the only way Terra could come back SINCE HE IS WITH THE XEHACLONES is if he is defeated or restored in battle by Aqua and Ven in the final battle. Aside from that the only thing about Eraqus we know is that his heart is in Terra's and guess what that didn't help him resist MX and his own darkness one bit. The most we can assume of Eraqus is that he will be revived at the end of KH3 because as Nomura stated noone really dies but lives on whether in a physical (TVA) or metaphysical sense (Roxas/Xion)

JustSnilloc

Omg you are missing the key point of DDD. 1) time travel- so one of the darknesses could be the old terranort, 2) MXs statement- he says "but sora and the other one [terra] are on our side". Ofcourse Lea saves Sora but Terra is still with the darkness.

o_O

I'm not missing any point... The introduction to DDD inside Re: Coded's secret ending explains how since Xemnas and Ansem SoD have been defeated, Master Xehanort will return- That's why Sora and Riku had to take the Mark of Mastery, so they can be better prepared

1) Just because time-travel exists, doesn't mean that it is the answer
2) ... agreed? I don't see how that's a point I missed though

Smithee

Awards
Who can say whether or not I'm a Terra fanboy? All I can say is that it would've been completely pointless for Nomura to reveal that twist in Blank Points if it wasn't going to build up to anything. No bias toward one character or another, just my opinion of the overall story.

P.S: If Terra is indeed one of the 13, then my opinion is that he will just be time-travelled from the past, when MX first possessed him in BBS, with the present-day Terra having been fully revived and himself again. In that case, then technically, MX wasn't lying when he said he had one of the 7.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It's not really a matter of what he has, but how he's used it. We haven't really seen Mickey go one-on-one with someone else, so it's hard to determine his strength compared to everyone else. I like to consider actual battles "first tier," canon abilities (such as drive forms) "second tier," and gameplay abilities (such as Ragnarok) "third tier."

It doesn't matter if he can use both elements effectively (although we've never seen him use the power of light that much, if at all), Riku did lose power to some extent as a result of not being tied to the darkness anymore. Riku used XH's powers because he really was weaker than Roxas. He stressed how he would do anything to save his friends, even if it meant using the darkness inside him.

Same as Mickey.

Number of abilities isn't a reliable way to determine strength because it's more likely that a character's range of abilities expands in accordance to the recentness of the title, if you know what I mean. I'm sure Sora would have been using the abilities of TAV in KH1 if it were released today.

In a series like KH, willpower and actual power can be synonymous pretty often.

The entire point of Xion telling Riku to stop Roxas was because Xion believed that Roxas couldn't stop Xemnas. I wouldn't doubt that she was both entirely sure and correct. That, and Nomura put some members of the Org in a hierarchy of power, with Roxas being behind Xemnas.

Hearts don't disappear in the series, and since Xion had some form of a heart, she does still exist to some extent. If anything, her consciousness is asleep.
Xion had a heart, an artificial heart??? Fine then where would it be and please dont tell me inside roxas and now inside sora. ( Somtimes i wonder what was the pint of taking terra body in the first place if people cant die anyway.) So basicly you belive xion is in a coma like ven.

JustSnilloc

Who can say whether or not I'm a Terra fanboy? All I can say is that it would've been completely pointless for Nomura to reveal that twist in Blank Points if it wasn't going to build up to anything. No bias toward one character or another, just my opinion of the overall story.

P.S: If Terra is indeed one of the 13, then my opinion is that he will just be time-travelled from the past, when MX first possessed him in BBS, with the present-day Terra having been fully revived and himself again. In that case, then technically, MX wasn't lying when he said he had one of the 7.

There's probably a reason there aren't copies of the exact same person though. Terra has been revived, but it hasn't been blatantly said where he is... However, anybody capable of thought can put together the hints that he's under the control of Xehanort

Xion had a heart, an artificial heart??? Fine then where would it be and please dont tell me inside roxas and now inside sora. ( Somtimes i wonder what was the pint of taking terra body in the first place if people cant die anyway.) So basicly you belive xion is in a coma like ven.

Xion's heart started out artificial, just like Axel started out without a real heart too (in fact, he had no heart) but anything has the capacity to grow a heart, so her having her own heart isn't a stretch at all...

Now the location of that heart should be pretty obvious, first it went inside Roxas, now it has refuge inside Sora. (since Roxas is inside Sora)

Also, people can die in KH, but too many people want to confuse every method of defeat as death... It's not true though, Xion didn't "die" Roxas absorbed her

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Well true characters die but what Nomura stated was that they live on in some form. For Xion its the memories Roxas and Riku were slowly forgetting of her. For Eraqus its his heart going into Terra and not going to KH.

Still in Eraqus' case nothing of him returning or anything has been stated to or alluded to. All we know is that Terra's body carries 3 hearts (almost as many as Sora's). I can agree the MX in Where Nothings Gather is the present one but the circumstances as to how he returned are unknown and EVEN THEN he states Terra is amongst the 13 Darknesses which everyone is overlooking. That means that Terra is the Neo-Terranort that returned after the deaths of Ansem and Xemnas. In which case he is not one of the 7

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Anyways Sora is the main character so he will be one of the lights.

That is exactly the reason why I would find it interesting when it really doesn't happen. Just being the main protagonist shouldn't get Sora automatically a place.

Roxas<Xemnas<Sora

That ranking is very faulty if you ask me since Roxas almost defeated Sora. Sora only won due to luck (plot- and protagonist bonus) when Roxas was just overconfident for one moment.

I was thinking the list would look something like this:

1. Sora (due to Primary Protagonist status)
2. Riku (Because he's one of the strongest characters in the 'verse, and is now a Keyblade Master)
3. Kairi (Princess of Heart, and Yen Sid's training her specifically for the upcoming battle, correct?)
4. Aqua (Of the trio from BBS, probably the easiest to bring back to the realm of light, and a Keyblade Master)
5. Xion (I get the feeling she'll be one as well, since it seems her role is much deeper than just being a copy of Roxas)
6. Lea (A new keyblade wielder, recieving specialized training from Yen Sid. I see this happening.)
7. Mickey (Keyblade Master, has been in more battles than any other possible, and is one of the wisest Keyblade wielders)

Well, this is just how I think it's going to turn out.

I would actually be interested on why you exclude Ventus from the list, as he's practically already set as a light.

Xion doesnt have a body. We dont even now if an concious remnants of her are left

Please what? Xion's consciousness is sleeping in sadness inside Sora, just like the others and Sora also harbors her heart. In DDD both Sora and Riku gained the power to awaken sleeping hearts and that will most likely also be used to revive Xion when the time is right, just like Naminé and Roxas.

The entire point of Xion telling Riku to stop Roxas was because Xion believed that Roxas couldn't stop Xemnas. I wouldn't doubt that she was both entirely sure and correct. That, and Nomura put some members of the Org in a hierarchy of power, with Roxas being behind Xemnas.

Yeah, and why would Xion surely be correct? It was more like Roxas was running to his doom because there were several Org members still around. Roxas would have been trashed by Xigbar, Xaldin and Saix before he reached Xemnas. (And Xion mainly also wanted Roxas to fuse with Sora, despite Roxas having made clear that he didn't want that).
One on one Roxas could have fought on even terms with Xemnas, as he had by then access to Ven's keyblade and therefore enhanced powers.
Nomura pictured Roxas in Days-power level already right behind Xemnas in strength.

Axel/Lea was never being converted to a Xeha-clone thats why. On top of that its not really screwing Terra. I think itll be more Terra will be on the side of the Darkness but during the final battle Aqua and Ven will defeat/release Terra from MX's grip and by doing that one of the Darknesses will be defeated

I'm expecting something similar, although not in the final but in the semi-final battle as I expect the very final battle to be only against Xehanort himself and probably some willing followers, all pawns serving him against their will are freed by that point and Terra can join the right side for the very final bout.

Xion and Roxas I doubt will return because of what happens in the realm of sleep and because of Lea and Kairi now being trained. Which brings us back to my theory of the 7 being Sora, Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Ventus, Lea, and Kairi

What exactly happens in the Realm of Sleep that makes you doubt Roxas and Xion will return? From what I see when counting all dots together exactly the opposite is implied and hinted at.
They will be born from sleep just like the others.
Furthermore, the more I think about it the more I come to the conclusion that Lea won't be a light. Nomura said that the main reason he gave Lea a Keyblade was that he would need some sort of power to bring back the people he wants.

Basically, I doubt Nomura would put Eraqus's heart in Terra if it wasn't going to work. Nomura himself hasn't yet commented on whether or not it worked, so we can only speculate.

You again? *sigh*
Nomura didn't waste any time with that dialogue in Blank Points, you only continue to interpret it wrong.

It was nowhere implied that Terra would be able to completely repel Xehanort with help from Eraqus' heart. The only thing that was made obvious was that Eraqus being with Terra helped him resisting against being fully overtaken. If Xehanort would have been completely successful there would be no more Terra for Sora, Riku, Aqua and Ven to save.

The main reason here is that you imply that Nomura intended for something "to work" which he may not have intended at all. What you're proposing here again and again is practically Terra being able to save himself, which was not only never remotely hinted nor does it go along with the preparations made so far in the overaching plot at all.
The tormented ones are said and built up to be saved/brought back by Sora (and probably by extension Riku, Mickey, Lea and Kairi as well), not that they save themselves. Sorry, but that does sound like overly Terra-fanboyism.

This

Because even after all we've said I said the only way Terra could come back SINCE HE IS WITH THE XEHACLONES is if he is defeated or restored in battle by Aqua and Ven in the final battle. Aside from that the only thing about Eraqus we know is that his heart is in Terra's and guess what that didn't help him resist MX and his own darkness one bit. The most we can assume of Eraqus is that he will be revived at the end of KH3 because as Nomura stated noone really dies but lives on whether in a physical (TVA) or metaphysical sense (Roxas/Xion)

Oh, Eraqus' heart did have some impact, that's for sure. Alone the reason that Terra could still resist and fight back against MX that long is testament to that and I also won't rule out that Xehanort's intention to cast out Terra's heart after Aqua defeated him in the Final Episode was due to Eraqus' heart being in the mix.
From what we learned in DDD, I would say that the state that comes closest to "death" is when the being in question is sleeping so deep he/she cannot be awakened anymore.
As Young Xehanort said, "your heart will sleep forever". This would have been really Sora's fate if not at first Ventus and later then Riku had interfered.

o_O

I'm not missing any point... The introduction to DDD inside Re: Coded's secret ending explains how since Xemnas and Ansem SoD have been defeated, Master Xehanort will return- That's why Sora and Riku had to take the Mark of Mastery, so they can be better prepared

1) Just because time-travel exists, doesn't mean that it is the answer
2) ... agreed? I don't see how that's a point I missed though

Exactly, the time travel-stuff sometimes also tempts people to explain everything with it when it isn't necessary.

Xion has most likely by now a real heart which indeed resides within Sora, just like Ven's heart and Roxas' heart. One of the focal points of DDD was also to explain how new hearts can be born, grow and evolve, which holds true for Naminé, Xion, Roxas and Xemnas as far as we know. They all developed own hearts.
The body can die, that's why Xehanort hatched the whole scheme with Terra.
He doesn't believe that Xion is in a coma, that is a FACT, same goes for Naminé and Roxas. They're all "sleeping in sadness" as Yen Sid put it.
It's not the same overall situation as with Ven, but Xion's, Naminé's and Roxas' consciousnesses are indeed in the same position as Ven's.

Well true characters die but what Nomura stated was that they live on in some form. For Xion its the memories Roxas and Riku were slowly forgetting of her. For Eraqus its his heart going into Terra and not going to KH.

Still in Eraqus' case nothing of him returning or anything has been stated to or alluded to. All we know is that Terra's body carries 3 hearts (almost as many as Sora's). I can agree the MX in Where Nothings Gather is the present one but the circumstances as to how he returned are unknown and EVEN THEN he states Terra is amongst the 13 Darknesses which everyone is overlooking. That means that Terra is the Neo-Terranort that returned after the deaths of Ansem and Xemnas. In which case he is not one of the 7

Death in KH is like an eternal sleep, since memories (as said since CoM) are immortal and Hearts consists mostly of them it's not surprising that the core of a Heart may be immortal too. If a being can be brought back or not however has to do with how deep the sleep is, how many other hearts are connected to it and if someone with the power to awaken sleeping hearts is around. So far the only two people who possess this power are Riku and Sora according to Yen Sid.

It is made explicitly clear in the DDD Ultimania that Terra's status and whereabouts are considered one of the central mysteries, as well as several other points made in DDD.
We don't know if a "Neo-Terranort" even exists, there was no indicator for that. Like said, the whole Terra-issue is left open to debate.

JustSnilloc

We don't know if a "Neo-Terranort" even exists, there was no indicator for that. Like said, the whole Terra-issue is left open to debate.

We do know that Terra has been revived though ^_^ In what shape or form has yet to be seen. And while it has yet to be seen, there is strong evidence for "NeoTerranort" being the form he was revived in

Or maybe I'm just spreading NeoTerranort propaganda >.> ...jk

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
lmfao I wasn't using time-travel to explain everything since even with us having seen the whole game via streams there is a lot that doesn't deal with time travel that we still can't explain.

My point of certain characters is this:

-For some (Terra) though their location has yet to be defined they have been spoken for by one faction. Evidence: MX stating at one point that "Sora and the other are on our side." The "other" is obviously Terra because of Mickey trying to count all the "Warriors of Light" he knows of.
Belief: Terra will no doubt return at some point in the game however he is the Anakin Skywalker of the series and must be defeated/redeemed to return. So some anti-climactic showdown betweem him (as Terranort more than likely) and Aqua & Ven should occur before the fin battle with MX.
-For others (Roxas & Xion) their location and possible rebirth is very ambiguous. In truth DDD ties in directly with the title Birth by Sleep however I see their participation as one of the Seven to be mute and rather unnecessary in favor to characters with more significance to the battle (Kairi as a PoH fighting for her very light) or more conviction (Lea with his promise).
Belief: I do not see Roxas or Xion as being one of the Seven because of Lea's promise to "bring them back." Though he said this when rescuing Sora it's also very possible he meant this about Roxas (and Xion if his memory of her remains). If we can agree that all dead characters will return at the end of KH3 then wouldn't it mean more that Nomura gave Lea a keyblade so he can become one of the lights to save his best friend (I look forward to an awkward heart-to-heart between Lea and Ventus).

For they (Eraqus) who are put in probably the most mysterious position of all lost members I can say I am stumped. Outside of where his heart is said to be we know nothing else of him. Nothing has been said or alluding to since Blank Points. Also in reference to what was said above up until his battle the battle with Aqua Terranort's (notice I said Terranort not Terra) body, mind, and heart were fully controlled by MX's heart. Granted the mind stayed with the armor becoming the ES but still no sign of Terra could be made until the battle. To me this means that Terra himself was only able to fight back against MX at that certain point. If not wouldn't Eraqus' heart been able to help him combat MX's heart?
Belief: Terranort only hesitated against Aqua in their battle because Terra's overwhelming heart noticed a friend in need (similar to how Riku's heart was able to halt Ansem for a few moments to allow Sora & co. to escape in KH1). I believe Eraqus' heart being implanted in Terra was just a fail-safe for ME's eventually revival at the end of KH3

I know a lot of what I say can be broken down so have fun with that.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Please what? Xion's consciousness is sleeping in sadness inside Sora, just like the others and Sora also harbors her heart. In DDD both Sora and Riku gained the power to awaken sleeping hearts and that will most likely also be used to revive Xion when the time is right, just like Naminé and Roxas.

Xion has most likely by now a real heart which indeed resides within Sora, just like Ven's heart and Roxas' heart. One of the focal points of DDD was also to explain how new hearts can be born, grow and evolve, which holds true for Naminé, Xion, Roxas and Xemnas as far as we know. They all developed own hearts.
The body can die, that's why Xehanort hatched the whole scheme with Terra.
He doesn't believe that Xion is in a coma, that is a FACT, same goes for Naminé and Roxas. They're all "sleeping in sadness" as Yen Sid put it.
It's not the same overall situation as with Ven, but Xion's, Naminé's and Roxas' consciousnesses are indeed in the same position as Ven's.

I still not understanding. Xion was replica not a nobody so why does she have a heart. We learned nobodies can grow hearts. Where is it confirmed that replica's can too develop reall hearts or that there clone heart is equivalent to a real one. Even if she has a heart like Roxas, Namine she currently has no body no shell to house the heart so how would she be revied. The heart needs a home. Thats the true complication of roxas' nobody situation, his original self is present and in use of the body. Finally I felt xion being remember always seem like her being brought back. Being brought back to the memories of the people who cared about her Lea, riku and Roxas and inturn sora. Xion herself would not be particulary helpful to the final battle. She is basicaly weaker version of sora.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I still not understanding. Xion was replica not a nobody so why does she have a heart. We learned nobodies can grow hearts. Where is it confirmed that replica's can too develop reall hearts or that there clone heart is equivalent to a real one. Even if she has a heart like Roxas, Namine she currently has no body no shell to house the heart so how would she be revied. The heart needs a home. Thats the true complication of roxas' nobody situation, his original self is present and in use of the body. Finally I felt xion being remember always seem like her being brought back. Being brought back to the memories of the people who cared about her Lea, riku and Roxas and inturn sora. Xion herself would not be particulary helpful to the final battle. She is basicaly weaker version of sora.

well Data Sora had an artificial heart but grew a real one which is why he gained the true kingdomkey. and yes to the memory thing...I mean DDD and KH3 are I still believe about saving people from their sorrows. Data Sora saved NAmine by keeping his promise and forgiving her but she didn't reappear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back