• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darknesses and Lights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I say discussion because this is not a theory however what we know or can assume so far as to who these people are and their part in Kingdom Hearts III.

13 Darknesses (Organization XIII)
KNOWN
Master Xehanort- leader/original
Young Xehanort- time jumper/recruiter
Xemnas
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
Braig
Isa

PROBABLE CHARACTERS
Terra (despite the appearances of Xemnas and Ansem)
Vanitas (because of his singular appearance in DDD)
Terranort (through possible flashback at the beginning of the DDD)
-4 UNKNOWN CHARACTERS REMAIN-

7 Lights (Defenders of Light)
Sora
Mickey
Riku

PROBABLE CHARACTERS
Aqua (based off of Mickey's prediction)
Ventus (based off of Mickey's prediction)
Terra (based off of Mickey's prediction)
Kairi (alluded to during Secret Ending)
Lea (possible through gaining of the Keyblade)

***Note when I saw probable it is not because it is not obvious or because there is not a high chance of it happening it is because there are either unknown circumstances to the character's position in said faction (ex. If Terra is on the light he can't be on the darkness) OR the characters have not yet be named outright as being one of them (ex. TVA are predicted to be on the Light by Mickey by how they will join the light if they do at all is unknown).

Now please discuss your own theories based off of the facts and main assumptions shown above.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Re: 13 Darknesses and 7 Lights Discussion

1. So are there like 13 princesses of darkness? 7 of light refers to 2 different groups now so I'm assuming there's the "natural" 13 of darkness like the PoH plus the group Xehanort went out of his way to form just for a war.

2. The defenders of light make me think of Nomura's old idea of having the disney princes help Sora in KH1. Kinda wish that would still happen but I guess they'll still be party members in the respective worlds.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
But there are natural 7 lights. Those princesses obviously weren't around back in the KbW so they must be replacements or reincarnations of the ones from that time. So couldn't the same be said of the darkness from back then?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But there are natural 7 lights. Those princesses obviously weren't around back in the KbW so they must be replacements or reincarnations of the ones from that time. So couldn't the same be said of the darkness from back then?

They aren't "reincarnations". Before and during the Keyblade War, Princesses of Heart simply didn't exist.
It was explained by Yen Sid in the secret ending:
After the Keyblade War utterly devastated the whole universe and the true Kingdom Hearts was lost, the light in the Hearts of surviving children slowly restored the universe to its current state.
This light of the children was eventually "condensed" into the seven hearts of pure light which are the pillars that support the current form of the universe and all together function as a sort of replacement for the lost true Kingdom Hearts.

Golden Yak

Here are my thoughts on the XIII.

Confirmed:

1 - Master Xehanort
2 - Xemnas
3 - Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (Xehanort's Heartless)
4 - Young Xehanort
5 - Isa
6 - Braig

Potentials:

Xehanort (the true, reformed version - essentially Terra/Xehanort reborn after KH2)
No Heart (essentially Master Xehanort in his prime, wearing his armor)
Demyx's true form
Luxord's true form
Marluxia's true form
Larxene's true form
Riku Replica
Ansem the Wise

I'm leaning towards the true Xehanort, the reformed version of Xehanort after the defeat of Xemnas and Ansem SoD, being outside the XIII, since he intends to claim the X-blade once the XIII and the VII clash and reform it. Since in the first war there was no one left afterwards, Xehanort might need to stay out of the war itself in order to claim the prize.

Stars

リク
I think the 13 darkness is..

1 Master Xehanort
2 Young Xehanort
3 Xemnas
4 Ansem
5 Isa
6 Braig
7 Vanitas
8 Riku Replica or Dark Riku or Data Riku?
9 Terranort ?
10 Apprentice Xehanort?
11 No Heart?
12 Eraqus?
13 ..Originally this was Sora, but he failed, so probably another vessel.. xD.. Maybe Ansem the Wise lol... I don't know...but is it possible that Xion and Roxas being one of the 13 darkness too?

Crystal

Silver Member
XIII Darkness:

1) Young Xehanort
2) Master Xehanort
3) Ansem
4) Xemnas
5)Braig
6) Isa
7) Vanitas
8) Riku Replica
9) No Heart
10)Terranort
11) Master Eraqus ? xD
12) Maybe Terra
13) Sora / Roxas / Xion or Ven xD

By the way, how Data Riku can be included in one of the XIII Darkness?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Maleficent perhaps? She was Xehanort's "seeds" afterall. Plus it would make the 13 an inverse of the PoH: 1 Disney character amongst many originals whereas PoH are 1 original amongst many Disneys. Would be a kinda odd coincidence.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Thats a very interesting idea and should be considered, but I don't think SE has the balls to pull it off.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I don't think Eraqus would be a part of it even if his heart was within Terra's. I mean granted it is possible as his heart was within Terra's body which was then consumed by darkness and harbored Xehanort's heart as well. However Eraqus is all bright light he would never fall to darkness like that.

flurryflames

This just occurred to me because I don't think that it was thrown in for no good reason. The Clone (data) organization members that were in KH 2 FM excluding Xemnas, Saix and Xigbar. If Master Xeohanort has control over Xenmas, Saix, Xigbar, Xeohanort SOD, YMX then I think he has control over every one else that was part of the organization one time. Or even Terra Xeohanort.

I feel Xaldin might return because he has pointy different ears as well. I noticed it from the official Kingdom Hearts II Series for FM. I don't see Repliku returning because in fact Vexen made him, but it doesn't mean that I am counting him out. Vexen I can see returning since they can use him to make more clones of people if they chose to do so. Vanitas I am not sure because of Ventus's being comatose.

I see Axel returning in some form even if he separated from Lea because of the fact he was evil in KH COM and knows how to kill. It might diverse the Axel and Lea fan base, but then Sqare Enix would find out who is more popular.

Marluxia and Larxene I am iffy about since they wanted out of the organization to begin with. It doesn't mean they won't return though.

I see Luxord returning since he is in fact Noruma's favorite organization character.

Demyx I see returning, I see him on the good side all though it would be nice to see him and Lea or even Axel duke it out as being opposite elements.

Seighart

Awards
We could also consider the fact that there will be new characters....even though Xehanort said they were Xehanorts from different times.

Etherealin

XIII Darkness:

1) Young Xehanort
2) Master Xehanort
3) Ansem
4) Xemnas
5)Braig
6) Isa
7) Vanitas
8) Riku Replica
9) No Heart
10)Terranort
11) Master Eraqus ? xD
12) Maybe Terra
13) Sora / Roxas / Xion or Ven xD

By the way, how Data Riku can be included in one of the XIII Darkness?

Just a random idea- if Malificent's after the data worlds, could Data Riku become corrupted somehow (similar how the bug blox did at the end of Re:Coded), therefore making him eligible for the XIII? Feel free to shoot this down if I'm wrong. XD

Seighart

Awards
Just a random idea- if Malificent's after the data worlds, could Daya Riku become corrupted somehow (similar how the bug blox did at the end of Re:Coded), therefore making him eligible for the XIII? Feel free to shoot this down if I'm wrong. XD

I personally think she's trying to see if the princesses of light have data versions. If so, take their hearts.

Etherealin

I can see Dilan happening, in fact the nobodies that weren't revived have a good chance of returning

I'm rather surprised Marluxia and Larxene haven't been mentioned yet. If they are going to return as whole beings, I'd say they have a good chance of being two of the XIII.

MasterZeR0

I'm rather surprised Marluxia and Larxene haven't been mentioned yet. If they are going to return as whole beings, I'd say they have a good chance of being two of the XIII.

Really? Because I could see it as opposite, with them helping our heroes defeat the Xehanorganization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back