• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Theme is ready

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
O

Oberon

I get a similar thing to EdgeMaverick and Air-Man. Except when I type my posts (like now) they look normally on the reply box.

The only thing that is the same color as the background is in the log-in box for my username. The BG is dark and the text is dark. I'll screen it if you want.

76338346.jpg

Last edited:

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Yep. I've tried sending a VM as well as also posting in a thread, and came up with the same result: white text with a white background. :/
are you using Internet Explorer? The same thing happens to me when I use Internet Explorer, but it's fixed when I go into Firefox.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sum up of the past 20 posts: I use IE. Why don't things work. I don't get it.

It's Internet Explorer. Gopher's fixing it soon, just be patient and use Firefox, Safari or Chrome. (All superior browsers anyway.)

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I get a similar thing to EdgeMaverick and Air-Man. Except when I type my posts (like now) they look normally on the reply box.

The only thing that is the same color as the background is in the log-in box for my username. The BG is dark and the text is dark. I'll screen it if you want.

76338346.jpg

This is wrong. The gray bar should be own behind the search/logout part.
IE is lame. But unfortunately the majority of the world uses it so, we have to make sure it works. The only problem is that Microsoft stopped supporting IE on OS X so it's a bit harder (and way more of a pain in the ass) to figure out why it's doing this.

It'll get fixed. Slow and steady.

O

Oberon

Meh, I use both Safari and Firefox; IE annoys me. It isn't as though the site is broken or anything at least... right?

:/ -watches forum burn to the ground slowly- xD

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Right now I'm actually finding it impossible to log in on IE with the dark skin. since I can't type anything into the password field lol. I don't know if you already know about this or not but I'll post a pic anyway
EDIT: it's also impossible to hit the "Log in" button.

MessedUpLoginlol.png

Back