• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Custom Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greekguy7

How would you react if this game had a build-a-keyblade workshop. You could chose a handle, a stem, decorations, the teeth, and the effects that are shown when it hits. I'm evading the idea to draw one. Like if I want to base one off of a bow and arrow, I would add a line then a triangle, colorize it, do the same to the teeth, and chose an appropriate Handle and there, a keyblade that I would love using.

How would this work out for you. Feel free to add things.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I can't foresee such a feature ever being made use of. Perhaps there might, in future games, be a 'Keyblade evolution' system where you can improve certain properties of Keychains and the Keyblade's appearance will change accordingly, but as far as custom appearances go, I think the Gummi system will remain the only part of KH games where everything is yours to do.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
wow, that would be great and would be a gigantic step forward for SE, that might even be the highest selling KH game because of that option
An equipment system does not a best-seller make.
Appropriate marketing, reputation and development is what helps to make a best-seller.

Greekguy7

Its not overreact worthy, but thanks.
For the stat system, I say you would base the stats in pre-existing Keyblades.

Greekguy7

They will still have those, This will be an extra, almost like a fan service.

Fallen Prince

Idk, I'd probably make an awesome keyblade, show it one of you guys and you go, "Dude, you suck at this game don't you?" lol

Box_ghost

I was promised customizeable keyblades in KH2 and all I got was this stupid disposition.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I was promised customizeable keyblades in KH2 and all I got was this stupid disposition.

Who promised that? It would be a pretty good idea, I suppose. But I'm not freaking out over here in my corner. I'd rather that when you equip accessories and armor it shows up on you. Imagine Sora wearing Soldier Earring and Gaia Belt with Shadow Anklet.

Gram

Banned
Awards
eh it'd probably annoy me, why? cause im to indecisive for a keyblade photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back